littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: can anyone tell me how much PVC windows cost?

can anyone tell me how much PVC windows cost?

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how much steklopakety or PVC windows cost to install (say, per window)? I am trying to find out for a landlord, who does not live local and is not inclined to do the legwork himself.

check out REHAU

Quote Originally Posted by akin View Post
    Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how much steklopakety or PVC windows cost to install (say, per window)? I am trying to find out for a landlord, who does not live local and is not inclined to do the legwork himself.
    they are all over the place..
    (we have them) IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO GIVE A QUOTATION ON THE SITE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT YOU WANT:
    how many windows
    do you want tripple or double glazing
    how do you want to open the windows: left, right, all the way and also tilt or not
    on the balcony, if you have one, do you also want glass down to the last segment or wood or metal...
    make sure in the contract they specify and include, taking out the old windows and at least taking them out onto the landing of the staircase.
    and of course installation should be for free..
    and a frame with netting for mosquitos on all the small windows.
    5 years ago we paidfor a three room flat 2000 $. with all the specifics as i stated above.
    they came one evening to bring all the windowows and things. the next morning they were here at 8 am and fiished at 5 pm. than they let things get hard over night (foam and insulation) and the 3 rd day in about 1h they did the rest.. no mess was left, no wall paper or paint damaged. they did a super job.
    REHAU has shops and partners more or less in every bigger or smaller shopping center....
    and they also will recommend people who can do your floor. als depends what is the condition of the present floor.
    can they just put on a piece of insulaton mat and than put the wooden boards on top
    or do they have to strip the old floor, take out everything, maybe put even some filler on the floor to make it even.
    and don' skimp on workman ship and prices. nothing worse when ther workers are gone long ago and for sure are not to be found anymore and your floor is squeaking or the boards are wobbly...
    good luck..:
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Okna dlya vsekh quoted 105,000 roubles for three windows (each nearly 2 metres high) and a double balcony door, including removal of the old windows and sills, installation, refurbishment of the surrounding wall and cleanup.

Thanks for the extensive advice!

online pricing

i read this interesting thread last week and checked the rehau. very good, but why cant one of thee companies put the prices online. ok it has to be with the rider 'subject to survey' but a clear indication of expectation cannot be difficult to build into a database. its only the same as designing your own dell computer or bmw car on their respective sites.

sure the prices exist for all the plita built apartments they are all identical but i am not in that category and i also have 2 metre high windows.

so if there is some enterprising salesman out there price this either here or pm.
    3 off 2400h by 1300w triple glazed 5 cavity with tip on one half of each.
    1 off 2400h by 2000w double glazed 5 cavity with tip on outer two of three sections. no mossi nets. no other extras. white. fitted. usual guarantees and leave out all the sales pitch bs.
    you will move straight to the top of the potential suppliers list and may even make the xmas card list if ...if if...........the price is right.

allwin.ru is the company that gave us this estimate. I think they have a calculator that we used before we called out the zamershchik. You can input your window size and some basic parameters and get the cost. It came out close to the actual estimate.

tuvw290 Guest

Maplestory Info

At Maple Story World, hunting and engaging in battles are not the only options you'll have.
    You can explore a totally new and unknown world you have never been to, put on beautiful clothes and gorgeous accessories, and even attract other users in the process. You may begin the journey to explore the world of unknown alone, but you may come out on the other end with numerous new friends through hunting and chatting. If you're tired of hunting and competition, how about playing minigames with a friend for a change? You'll become a brave adventurer protecting the Maple World, and if you're exhausted from all the intense battles and competition, you may one day build your own house at a quiet rural village, enjoying the life of a recluse who welcomes visitors.At Maple Island, you will learn from the NPC's simple hunting skills and basic control of the game to help you ease into the game. Then, you'll board the ship that heads to Victoria Island, and that's where your journey REALLY begins. From Lith Harbor that welcomes you from a long journey from Maple story Island, you'll run into such fascinating towns as Henesys - the village of bowmen with comfy mushroom-shaped houses gathered together; Ellinia - the village of magicians with mysterious spells embedded between tall trees; Perion - the village of warriors with the fighting spirit typical of the Indians living in highlands; and Kerning City - the village of thieves that reminds you of the back alleys of dark cities. You'll be playing the game at Victoria Island where all these diverse and unique towns and fields coexist.Here, you are going to be just a regular gamer hunting down monsters and protecting yourself in the process. You'll be given 4 paths to choose from, 4 that will define your life in MapleStory: Warrior, Bowman, Thief, and Magician. Through leveling up and meeting some requirements, you'll be able to make job advancements and nurture your character in your own, unique way.
    Cheap-mesos.com is an exchange site designed specifically for maple story mesos and items trading. Our specialty is to make a long-term relationship among maple story players. In meeting the demands of game players to buy, sell and trade maple story mesos and items, Cheap-mesos.com provides players with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and payment security guaranteed. Cheap-mesos.com is absorbed in improving services for maple story player and gaining more enjoyable gaming experience. We believe that trust is the fabric to our success and the loyalty to our customers. Once you come to our website for the first time, you will come to it every time. Our mission is to provide maple story mesos and items for you with fast and friendly delivery in a safe and enjoyable environment. We will try to be one of the world's leading providers in value-added services to the players.

Moskovskie okna have the online calculator: Калькулятор

I made some calculation for myself - one window costs about 30 000 roubles.

for ONE window?

Quote Originally Posted by Goya View Post
    Moskovskie okna have the online calculator: Калькулятор

I made some calculation for myself - one window costs about 30 000 roubles.
    and what is the difference between 'house thermo' and 'house thermo max'..
    i rather go to a shop and have a talk with a salesman and SEE what i will get....
    and than they came and measured the old windows first, the bottom was about 1.5 cm smaller than the top. so what good will a standard window do, start to drill out the panel...

good site thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    and what is the difference between 'house thermo' and 'house thermo max'..
    ace thanks for that it works great

i rather go to a shop and have a talk with a salesman and SEE what i will get....
    and than they came and measured the old windows first, the bottom was about 1.5 cm smaller than the top. so what good will a standard window do, start to drill out the panel...
    which shop there are hundreds all giving the same bs. right now i just want idea but when it comes time sure will find some rip off salesman.

where do you live?

we get in our mail box every day tons of junk mail, amongst others also quotations for doing new windows.
    also there are the 'knock and drop' newspapers they are full of ads.
    just have a look and indeed you might get a better answer than here , including mine...