littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: What visa do I need?

  1. #1
    djm10us is offline Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Thanked: 0

    What visa do I need?

    I have a question about what visa I need.

    I am American, and have lived and worked in Moscow for 5 years now, and every year. I have a 1 year comercial visa. Now I think that I need a 1 year work permit. My current visa expires on Aug 1.

    However, I am planning on getting married soon. Maybe in August or September. So, can I get just a commercial visa and then after I am married get a different type of visa or residency permit? I don't want to travel to the US for visa.

    Does anyone have some advice?

    Thanks, Donald

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanked: 0
    If you plan to live here most of your time, you must apply for a residence permit. Temporary first, valid 3 years. "Permanent" then, valid 5 years. It will allow you to work as a work permit does.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts