littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putin to re-marry...??

Putin to re-marry...??

Putin 'leaves wife to marry woman half his age'

Friday Apr 18 06:00 AEST
    By ninemsn staff

Russian president Vladimir Putin has left his 50-year-old wife and is set to marry a former gymnast half his age, according to media reports.

Moscow paper the Moskovski Korrespondent reports that Putin, 56, and Alina Kabaeva, 24, will marry in June after the former KGB spy steps down from his role as Russian president.

Putin is believed to have left wife Ludmilla, with whom he is rarely photographed, two months ago.

Kabaeva is a former rhythmic gymnast who competed at the Olympic Games at Sydney in 2000 and won a gold medal in the individual all-around at the 2004 Athens Games.

She has also worked as a model and actress before becoming a member of parliament.

British newspaper Daily Mail claims news of the pair's upcoming ceremony first appeared in a Moscow newspaper with claims that a party planner from St Petersburg was already organising the wedding reception for Putin and his reported bride-to-be.

The couple was also spotted kissing in a Moscow restaurant, according to reports.

Putin has taken credit for re-building Russia after post-communist disorder. He enjoys high approval ratings in his own country, despite many western observers often criticising his rule as undemocratic.

Photos of Kabaeva posing in fur for sexy photos can be viewed in the Daily Mail website.

The Kremlin has made no comment on the reports of the supposedly impending marriage.

Attachment 13510

Does anybody know if the rumours are true, or just stories ?
    Last edited by Rustralian; 18-04-2008 at 15:18. Reason: Typo

The Daily Mail doesn't usually let the facts get in the way of a story, so I'd be sceptical.

Don't care, and anyway it is private life, for VP like for everybody. Really, the british media have nothing else to write about? Maybe about the death of Diana?

STOP PRESS!!!!

Gazprom media buys Moskovski Korrespondent and sacks everone working there...

Do as I say, not as I do…

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ganley Stance View Post
    The Daily Mail doesn't usually let the facts get in the way of a story, so I'd be sceptical.
    I would not be so sure it is a wind-up

our national news keep running tv reports and saying that on the 15th of next month Putin might get married

DailyMail is not the only paper reporting that

What shocks me it is how Russians got to know this from a twat like SalTheReturn?

disappointed really.

Sorry, it's in Spanish. Alina Kabaeva is going to suit the newspaper for the publication.

Alina no piensa casarse con Putin · ELPAÍS.com

Quote Originally Posted by SalTheReturn View Post
    I
    What shocks me it is how Russians got to know this from a twat like SalTheReturn?

disappointed really.
    No shock, Sal. Unlike the Western media, just a few Russians read, let alone take seriously, what is written in such yellow press like this online MK.

I personally read it for the first time in my life. I don't think I will do it again.

TGP will you marry me? Maybe the Daily Mail will report it!

the original article here, with some scrumptious photos of the bride-to-be:

So, Mr Putin, what do you see in this nubile 24-year-old rhythmic gymnast? | the Daily Mail

Attachment 13514
    Пыщ - Пыщ ололо - Я водитель НЛО ~ I. Reshetnikov

Gee . . . I dunno.
    You say "potato." I say "vodka."

people discuss the marriage of the President, the age, the sport, but noone seems to worry that she has become a member of parliament?! after being a model and a gymnast? What's her agenda
    Never, Never Give In.

Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post

So, Mr Putin, what do you see in this nubile 24-year-old rhythmic gymnast? | the Daily Mail

Attachment 13514
    Did you hear, he denied all that "news" today?

W

Quote Originally Posted by Albertina View Post
    people discuss the marriage of the President, the age, the sport, but noone seems to worry that she has become a member of parliament?! after being a model and a gymnast? What's her agenda
    "Agenda"... People voted for her not needing any agenda... Good for her!
    Who else can win elections without any agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustralian View Post

Friday Apr 18 06:00 AEST
    By ninemsn staff

Russian president Vladimir Putin has left his 50-year-old wife and is set to marry a former gymnast half his age, according to media reports.

Moscow paper the Moskovski Korrespondent reports that Putin, 56, and Alina Kabaeva, 24, will marry in June after the former KGB spy steps down from his role as Russian president.

Putin is believed to have left wife Ludmilla, with whom he is rarely photographed, two months ago.

Kabaeva is a former rhythmic gymnast who competed at the Olympic Games at Sydney in 2000 and won a gold medal in the individual all-around at the 2004 Athens Games.

She has also worked as a model and actress before becoming a member of parliament.

British newspaper Daily Mail claims news of the pair's upcoming ceremony first appeared in a Moscow newspaper with claims that a party planner from St Petersburg was already organising the wedding reception for Putin and his reported bride-to-be.

The couple was also spotted kissing in a Moscow restaurant, according to reports.

Putin has taken credit for re-building Russia after post-communist disorder. He enjoys high approval ratings in his own country, despite many western observers often criticising his rule as undemocratic.

Photos of Kabaeva posing in fur for sexy photos can be viewed in the Daily Mail website.

The Kremlin has made no comment on the reports of the supposedly impending marriage.

Attachment 13510

Does anybody know if the rumours are true, or just stories ?
    Obviously it looks as not just a journalist story. When some info goes through the government information channels (like 1TV fe) with Putin in title role it is definitely done with the blessing of President Administration and his PR section.
    Have you seen any more press stories promoted at this informational level about Putin during recent 8 years?(for those who've been here). Do you really sure that any journalist or any edition are so brave and brainless to rise their rating on the basis of Putin's name speculation? That's really doubtful. And no one from government controlled media will ever promote this information further without superior admission. Putin is a serious man and doesn't like such jokes

So, two versions - either it is a development of new Putin's image - more vivid and attractive- or he is going in fact to make some changes at his life but step by step. The first version seems to be more real.But..

time will show. I'm just sure that if the rumor came not from president administration, Putin's reaction today would be different
    Last edited by Katrine L; 19-04-2008 at 01:44.

is4fun is offline Should I give up the day Job?
    Quote Originally Posted by TD View Post

Attachment 13514
    I don't see anything wrong with her...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast