Thread: Update no facebook,sorry now Meta, isnt that nice from Zuckis IM?

Update no facebook,sorry now Meta, isnt that nice from Zuckis IM?

and right on top here is my name, NOT dear user or something like that...

We want you to feel confident in managing your privacy. That's why we updated the Meta Privacy Policy and Terms of Service to provide more details about how we use your information.

What's changing

We've made the policy clearer and easier to understand, and provided links to settings to help you shape your experience.
    We've supplied more details about the types of information that we collect.
    We've provided more specifics about the types of partners that we share information with, and receive information from.
    We've explained in more detail how and why your information is shared across our products and companies.

What's staying the same

We do not sell and will not sell your information.
    We'll let you know across our products how we collect, use and share your information. We might tell you in a policy update or before you use a new feature.
    You can manage your privacy in a way that's right for you using settings.

The updates to the Meta Privacy Policy and the Meta Terms of Service go into effect on 26 July 2022. See more details about the updates.

Thanks,
    The Meta Privacy Team

This message was sent to xxxxx ( my email, but it is not yahoo, wonder where they got it from... ) at your request. ( I never requested this email...)
    Meta Platforms, Inc., Attention: Community Support, 1 Facebook Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Benedikt, since you use a Macintosh computer, I assume you use the default Mac Mail program. If you do, it's fairly east to check if the mail is genuine or not. In Mail, select the message and then move the cursor over the "from" address in the main window. This should open an information box showing the senders (more or less) real address. For example:
    untitled.jpg

thank you!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....