Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kart Narcs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    6,491
    Thanked: 2668

    Kart Narcs



    Really funny guy!
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    17,876
    Thanked: 3691
    Really funny guy![/QUOTE]

    it needs a LOT OF MONKEYS TO FILL UP THE HUMAN ZOO.. AND BOTH OF THEM ARE A PERFECT SPECIMEN FOR THAT.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    6,491
    Thanked: 2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Really funny guy!
    it needs a LOT OF MONKEYS TO FILL UP THE HUMAN ZOO.. AND BOTH OF THEM ARE A PERFECT SPECIMEN FOR THAT.[/QUOTE]

    Yes the guy is a little crazy or weird but he does a great service. How anti social and just plain selfish are the people who don't put their kart back? We all need to be responsible in a free society. These people think that they are somehow better or too good to do the right thing.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    6,491
    Thanked: 2668
    Most of the people who don't put their karts back drive expenses cars.

    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    17,876
    Thanked: 3691
    what makes me think, at AUCHAN you have to put in 10 Rubles to get a trolley, seldom one can find them in the parking lot.
    At GLOBUS they are for -free-, and they are al over the place...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    6,491
    Thanked: 2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    what makes me think, at AUCHAN you have to put in 10 Rubles to get a trolley, seldom one can find them in the parking lot.
    At GLOBUS they are for -free-, and they are al over the place...
    That's because at Auchan young guys know that they can get 10 rubles a kart and go pick them up.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    17,876
    Thanked: 3691
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    That's because at Auchan young guys know that they can get 10 rubles a kart and go pick them up.
    very seldom if ever one can find a trolley at the parking place around Auchan.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    6,491
    Thanked: 2668
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    very seldom if ever one can find a trolley at the parking place around Auchan.
    Yes, because young guys hang around the parking lot to collect the 10 rubles.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •