Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mcd is selling out, though -wants to keep brand in Russia-

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I read that Russia and Ukraine accounted for 9% of McDonalds total sales in 2021 but UA and Russia brought in $330 million in profits per year, about 3% of their global net profits (EBIT) of 10.3 billion. Not a very high profit contribution for these two markets compared to other units in McDonalds.
    I wouldn't believe any sales or profits figures, from Ukraine anyway. What they reported and what they put in their pocket may be quite different amounts...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

TheInterocitor;1507400]I wouldn't believe any sales or profits figures, from Ukraine anyway. What they reported and what they put in their pocket may be quite different amounts...

indeed what is reported publicly also could be read by people from the receiver or the taxman. and they for sure would than want their share.
    i think, or better wonder, what is being reported at the shareholders meeting is always true.
    the big shots and fat cats for sure get the cream long before any skim milk is being left over for the rest.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12