Thread: dacha live and gardening, forget about it, better have lots of HOT drinks ready...

dacha live and gardening, forget about it, better have lots of HOT drinks ready...

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/russia/moscow/ext

and no way putting out the tomatoes, cucumbers and assorted seedlings that are growing happily at the moment on the balcony.. or, of course when you have a hothouse, it is super....
    by the way typing into the searchine - weather forecast Moscow - you will get most probably -Moscow in Idaho - first...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Yes, it is a brilliant time of year. My wife manages the tomatoes and cucumbers, I eat them. It's also a great time to chop stuff down, my specialty. Just removed a few tree branches.

Plus sitting on the deck with a cold one while grilling a big steak. Going outside to do that now.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Yes, it is a brilliant time of year. My wife manages the tomatoes and cucumbers, I eat them. It's also a great time to chop stuff down, my specialty. Just removed a few tree branches.

Plus sitting on the deck with a cold one while grilling a big steak. Going outside to do that now.
    for the time being i stick with the tomatoes and peppers and chillies in the pots on the balcony.
    the tomato,one of them, has already one green tomato. and all that without the bees?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....