Thread: Paying for Zoom Subscription through Business Bank Account

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!

Paying for Zoom Subscription through Business Bank Account

Anyone have any success doing this? I want to pay for my Zoom subscription (annual, ideally) through my business bank account, but I don't have a debit card attached to it and Zoom customer support is looking like me like I'm speaking Russian when I ask them to provide their "rekvizity" (incoming bank account details) or simply invoice me so that I can pay the bill through my business banking account. Has anyone ever tried doing this? What worked for you? Thanks!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Anyone have any success doing this? I want to pay for my Zoom subscription (annual, ideally) through my business bank account, but I don't have a debit card attached to it and Zoom customer support is looking like me like I'm speaking Russian when I ask them to provide their "rekvizity" (incoming bank account details) or simply invoice me so that I can pay the bill through my business banking account. Has anyone ever tried doing this? What worked for you? Thanks!
    Try getting a Union Pay account, that's a Chinese pay system.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Thanks Wally but I was referring to something else: paying Business banking account, you know, through "rekvizity" and "sostavleniye schyota," since I don't have a debit card tied to the business banking account yet. But, you know, that's OK, this probably just isn't possible, since Zoom is a foreign company, connected entirely to the US banking system, probably.
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

Thanks Wally but I was referring to something else: paying Business banking account, you know, through "rekvizity" and "sostavleniye schyota," since I don't have a debit card tied to the business banking account yet. But, you know, that's OK, this probably just isn't possible, since Zoom is a foreign company, connected entirely to the US banking system, probably.
    Have you ever used the WeChat app? It's a Chinese WhatsApp like thing but with lots more features, like business to business payments.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Why are they charging you, I thought Zoom was free. I've used Zoom for free twice recently, once to "appear" in traffic court, and another time, at our church we had guest speakers with a seminar from LA.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Why are they charging you, I thought Zoom was free. I've used Zoom for free twice recently, once to "appear" in traffic court, and another time, at our church we had guest speakers with a seminar from LA.
    For meetings longer than 45min with more than two participants you need the paid version....group classes!