Thread: Medical Examinations for non-Russians

Medical Examinations for non-Russians

Someone I know has a ME tourist visa who understands some kind of medical exams have to be done. He's been here a month and is at a loss about what to do. He can't find any definitive info about it and neither can I. Much was written and discussed about it last December but I can't find anything recent.

Does anyone know what test are required?

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Someone I know has a ME tourist visa who understands some kind of medical exams have to be done. He's been here a month and is at a loss about what to do. He can't find any definitive info about it and neither can I. Much was written and discussed about it last December but I can't find anything recent.

Does anyone know what test are required?
    first it would be helpfull to know where that person is. as we all know nearly every town or organisation or province have their own requirements.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    first it would be helpfull to know where that person is. as we all know nearly every town or organisation or province have their own requirements.
    Moscow...

look at the screenshot and what i typed into the searchine

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Moscow...
    suoose it is selfexplainatory? NO test of anything is being needed. but as i said here before, the law is one thing, the requirements of an organisation something else.

AIDS test can be done at many or most of these -medical centers, if one is needed, even Sacharovo accepts -Natalie med,- Invitro- or the likes. BUT IF yo udo one, do it last, because these things have an expire date...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....