Thread: Orthodox Church vs. OCINO

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

Orthodox Church vs. OCINO

Finally, someone explains to me exactly what is going on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4AncS2rcVI

Russian leadership (or "Russia") rejects the "values" of the OCINO church. But "values" is not descriptive of the larger picture - the ethical restructuring/damage, and amorality of the secular liberal church. It's destruction of the larger society or Western Civilization.

In the West, they see the culture war as a civil war. In Russia, they see the culture war as a foreign invasion. Secular liberalism represents outside (Western) forces, that are inherently hostile to the timeless values that give Russia its own unique cultural identity and the resources for its preservation.

OCINO = Orthodox Church In Name Only
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 25-04-2022 at 02:41.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

after listening only for 30 seconds i had enough...NO thumbs up and for sure no subscribe
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

A quote by Rodney Dangerfield: "Most of the arguments to which I am party fall short of being impressive, owing to the fact that neither I or my opponents know what we are talking about".

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

after listening only for 30 seconds i had enough...NO thumbs up and for sure no subscribe
    He didn't even talk about much in the first 30 seconds. He talked about a journalist who was thought dead, but resurfaced after a week in captiveity.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"