Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: America drops face diapers on airplanes and public transport

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    When a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if the frog is put in tepid water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked.

Frogs don't have Huiman Rights (unless you think like Al Giore), but people do. Or they did, before they (like "Jack and the Beanstalk") exchanged their human rights for a handful of security beans.
    Oh, the heroism of it all. My heart swells to witness it. Fighting face masks, man the trenches!

Now, on cue, say something stirring about the whites of their eyes or the last man standing.

Methinks that the West is bogged down in the swamp of secular materialism. Russia perceives such "values" as inimical to their society.
    Methinks you generalize.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Oh, the heroism of it all. My heart swells to witness it. Fighting face masks, man the trenches!

Now, on cue, say something stirring about the whites of their eyes or the last man standing.
    Not fighting face diapers at all, fighting a over bearing government the dismissed scientist's in order force government demands on the population. It always starts as a drip before the flood. First it was mask, then it's vaccines, we're getting to the point where our children are given hormones without our knowledge, because some teachers, not trained in psychology have decided that they are not the sex they were born with.

The US government never once talked about the importance of the immune system, only trying to force people to take a vaccine that wasn't tested properly, by companies that would not reveal their test and findings for 75 years. The government is even trying to push vaccines on children under 5 when the average age of death from Covid is 80 years old, that's the average, so many people in their 90's and older had to died while very few younger people did.

It's got to a point where Americans don't believe their mainstream media, CNN tried to launch CNN+, spending hundreds of millions of dollars and failed in less than a month, more Democrats watch Tucker Carlson on FOX than MSNBC, in fact more people are turning to independent journalists than any corporate media. This is both sad and dangerous, you cannot have a functional democracy with un or ill-informed citizens. A good example is the now president of the United States Joe Biden, he had to be controlled by the Easter Bunny last weekend so as not to say anything stupid to reporters. Joe Biden is the first president to run a successful campaign from his basement, kept away from voters for as long as possible and now look what the US has, crime out of control, kids having school teachers deciding which sex they are, inflation and empty shops, more deaths from Covid when we as a society should know and understand more about this virus than we did two years ago.

I got to go, and will finish later but I leave you all with this,

Google accused of ‘creepy’ speech policing https://www.rt.com/news/554443-googl...language-woke/
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Google accused of ‘creepy’ speech policing https://www.rt.com/news/554443-googl...language-woke/
    "Baby Skynet" growing up.
    If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

That is to sidestep the relevant point, the point here being the loss of Human Rights, in order to feel "safe". Wearing a mask in exchange for Human Rights - like "Jack in the Beanstalk" you get a few magic beans, but you lose your freedom.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) mask mandates were unconstitutional and unscientific, and the CDC bureaucracy is a horrible substitute for democracy/republicanism based on constitutional commandments regarding our human rights.

Governors and Mayors are not Emporers, and Faucism is not a "good" version of fascism.

Freedom of Religion - Churches were closed, and when they refused to close, their activity was criminalized.
    Freedom of Speech was curtailed. Promoting or advocating alternative therapies for one's own health were criminalized or your freedom to express your opinion was controlled and restricted.
    Freedom of Association was likewise ended and violations criminalized.
    Freedom of the Press - media meekly accepted limits on what they could do. They were allowed to continue as long as they did not criticize Big Medicine's protocols
    Freedom of Assembly was ended - a violation of "social-distancing" protocols.
    Freedom to "decide what to put in/on one's body" which seems to have been a given throughout history, was ended. If you did not wear a mask or you did not get vaccinated, did not maintain anti-social "social distance" you are prevented from riding public transportation or fired from your job.
    The Sixth Article of the US Constitution - "The right of the People to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated." This section of the Founding Document was trashed.

All of these unlawful actions by an oppressive state, in the US effectively shredded the US Constitution, and in other countries, crushed human rights.
    There was no discussion allowed about any of this. We trusted that Big Medicine would "protect us" and it turned out that Big Medicine lied about the masks, that did NOT prevent the spread of the disease, lied about social distancing, that did not prevent the spread of the disease, and colluded with the corrupt media and power-hungry government to prevent the truth of alternative therapies and to conceal side-effects such as huge increases in crime, child suicide and a plethora of harmful side-effects from the vaccine, especially among pregnant women.

Also, the vaccines alter DNA, and Big Medicine is mum on what the long-term effects are. But given the consequences of other "scientific research," such as Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the prognosis is not good.

But Big Medicine/Government/Media has provided magic beans, so one can build an illusory beanstalk to keep one "safe."
    Last edited by TheInterocitor; 25-04-2022 at 16:07.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

You always ignore the relevant point, the point here being the loss of Human Rights, in order to feel "safe".
    A mask is useful because it helps stop the spread of disease and using one isn't any less effective because of the many infringements on personal liberty taking place in the world.

Plus using masks helps protect the health mostly of older people in slowing down the spread of COVID. None of us, by the way, are getting any younger and can't do anything about it.

But if you aren't willing to help others in this way, that's up to you. You aren't alone, so I'm getting used to it and I know you aren't going to change your mind. Plus as mentioned, it's a dead horse since masks are no longer mandated, final proof to me they weren't a risk to personal freedom. So I suggest moving on to another topic. But thanks for trying. Good effort even though I'm in no way convinced.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 25-04-2022 at 16:21.

A mask is useful because it helps stop the spread of disease and using one isn't any less effective because of the many infringements on personal liberty taking place in the world.

Plus using masks helps protect the health mostly of older people in slowing down the spread of COVID. None of us, by the way, are getting any younger and can't do anything about it.

But if you aren't willing to help others in this way, that's up to you. You aren't alone, so I'm getting used to it and I know you aren't going to change your mind. Plus as mentioned, it's a dead horse since masks are no longer mandated, final proof to me they weren't a risk to personal freedom. So I suggest moving on to another topic. But thanks for trying. Good effort even though I'm in no way convinced.
    Screenshot_20220421-072013_Browser.jpg

Face masks did nothing to stop or even slow the spread of Covid, unlike Ivermectin which did have an effect on hospitalization and deaths.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/h...n-everyone-pre
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

That is to sidestep the relevant point, the point here being the loss of Human Rights, in order to feel "safe". Wearing a mask in exchange for Human Rights - like "Jack in the Beanstalk" you get a few magic beans, but you lose your freedom.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) mask mandates were unconstitutional and unscientific, and the CDC bureaucracy is a horrible substitute for democracy/republicanism based on constitutional commandments regarding our human rights.

Governors and Mayors are not Emporers, and Faucism is not a "good" version of fascism.

Freedom of Religion - Churches were closed, and when they refused to close, their activity was criminalized.
    Freedom of Speech was curtailed. Promoting or advocating alternative therapies for one's own health were criminalized or your freedom to express your opinion was controlled and restricted.
    Freedom of Association was likewise ended and violations criminalized.
    Freedom of the Press - media meekly accepted limits on what they could do. They were allowed to continue as long as they did not criticize Big Medicine's protocols
    Freedom of Assembly was ended - a violation of "social-distancing" protocols.
    Freedom to "decide what to put in/on one's body" which seems to have been a given throughout history, was ended. If you did not wear a mask or you did not get vaccinated, did not maintain anti-social "social distance" you are prevented from riding public transportation or fired from your job.
    The Sixth Article of the US Constitution - "The right of the People to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated." This section of the Founding Document was trashed.

All of these unlawful actions by an oppressive state, in the US effectively shredded the US Constitution, and in other countries, crushed human rights.
    There was no discussion allowed about any of this. We trusted that Big Medicine would "protect us" and it turned out that Big Medicine lied about the masks, that did NOT prevent the spread of the disease, lied about social distancing, that did not prevent the spread of the disease, and colluded with the corrupt media and power-hungry government to prevent the truth of alternative therapies and to conceal side-effects such as huge increases in crime, child suicide and a plethora of harmful side-effects from the vaccine, especially among pregnant women.

Also, the vaccines alter DNA, and Big Medicine is mum on what the long-term effects are. But given the consequences of other "scientific research," such as Nagasaki and Hiroshima, the prognosis is not good.

But Big Medicine/Government/Media has provided magic beans, so one can build an illusory beanstalk to keep one "safe."
    Jack and the Beanstalk huh?

You mean that story where a kid named Jack breaks into a giant's home, steals his golden egg laying goose and his singing harp, then murdered the giant when he chased Jack down the beanstalk? Nice story for kids, stealing and murder are okay as long as you end up with the gold.

Mask don't work.[/QUOTE]
    correct! they dont work if and when not worn the way they are supposed to be worn....
    masks should be changed when wet.
    masks, special the - 1 $ 10 pcs- variation should be worn not longer than 2 hours. and than discarded. but NOT thrown o nthe ground...
    masks should be stored until before their use in clean plastic bags. and NOT hung over the cars rearview mirror. not kept in a dirty coat or pants pocket.
    AND masks should be worn correctly, covering both mouth and nose.
    and NOT like seen in the attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

looking at mail and articles today, on nearly ALL places masks are worn by the majority of people. and right in the beginning on my homepage (Yahoo) there is an article on how to make and launder face masks at home. because they recommend, surgical masks and - professional gear- should be reserved for people who STILL need it and were using it in an everyday situation... by the way if you fly to Germany on a German plane, try to do it without face mask... or any other EU country where face masks are still mandatory for certain places. and no, they dont tell, -we are now entering the American section. you can do whatever you want -.
    and the CDC, the authority i n the USA, still is recommending when and where and who should wear face masks.
    it is not over by a long way...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    looking at mail and articles today, on nearly ALL places masks are worn by the majority of people. and right in the beginning on my homepage (Yahoo) there is an article on how to make and launder face masks at home. because they recommend, surgical masks and - professional gear- should be reserved for people who STILL need it and were using it in an everyday situation... by the way if you fly to Germany on a German plane, try to do it without face mask... or any other EU country where face masks are still mandatory for certain places. and no, they dont tell, -we are now entering the American section. you can do whatever you want -.
    and the CDC, the authority i n the USA, still is recommending when and where and who should wear face masks.
    it is not over by a long way...
    Mask were never needed in the first place, and the type of mask you show have big holes on the sides that let everything in and out.
    As far as your "home page" it has to be one of the worst places to get "news" or should I say your daily dose of fake news, propaganda. All big corporate news is there to manipulate you, nothing more, put you in fear, never once did they talk about immunity, or the fact that once you get Covid you are better protected than from a vaccine. Those are just common sense.

Screenshot_20220503-221908_Browser.jpg

Here's a photo that shows, masks are for the slaves, not for the rich and political elite. For years we see the same people telling us to wear mask, not wearing masks themselves, going to restaurants, parties, while you need to stay home under lock down.

In the small part of Moscow where I live almost nobody but babushki wore mask, and only one store made people wear them, we didn't have a problem with Covid, even though many people go to work in the center and come home at night, my wife and I never got sick with Covid. I did get the flu three years ago when this all started but I haven't been sick at all this year or last. I only became more careful about washing hands, eating right, getting fresh air and vitamins D, C, zinc. If you want to live in fear that's your choice, I will not do it.

it is your choice and your right. good for you. i do what i think is right, this is my choice and good for me.
    i dont live in fear. otherwise i would not go to the vernissage in Izmailovo.
    by the way, washing hands was a norm for me, already since 50 years, meaning as long as i was a Chef. and a -superinfection- by the way, that one can get from a contaminated surface, touching ones face and eyes, is less than 5 %.
    you believe waht you believe. i beleive what I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT. and ZINC for sure is for the birds...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    it is your choice and your right. good for you. i do what i think is right, this is my choice and good for me.
    i dont live in fear. otherwise i would not go to the vernissage in Izmailovo.
    by the way, washing hands was a norm for me, already since 50 years, meaning as long as i was a Chef. and a -superinfection- by the way, that one can get from a contaminated surface, touching ones face and eyes, is less than 5 %.
    you believe waht you believe. i beleive what I KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHAT NOT. and ZINC for sure is for the birds...
    No, you live in fear, I can tell by what you post here. You leave your apartment because you think that a mask will protect you. If you have been vaxxed you should be safe, no need for a mask.

Why is zinc for the "birds?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinc_deficiency

https://indianexpress.com/article/li...escue-6122896/

https://www.naturalgrocers.com/article/zinc

German doctor says vaccines are dangerous.

‘Serious’ Covid vax side-effects 40 times more likely than reported – researcher https://www.rt.com/news/554976-vacci...ffects-pfizer/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast