Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New Member

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2
    Thanked: 0

    New Member

    Hello guys and gals, hope that you are all staying healthy, wealthy and wise...
    Me, well I'm still trying to get there...Someday maybe..
    Thanks for accepting me here...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    17,715
    Thanked: 3709
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Hello guys and gals, hope that you are all staying healthy, wealthy and wise...
    Me, well I'm still trying to get there...Someday maybe..
    Thanks for accepting me here...
    healthy for sure, wealthy, well that is negotiable what is wealthy and wise? suppose one becomes that with age?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    6,843
    Thanked: 832
    Hi, and welcome!
    There’s no fool like an old fool!
    “Courtesy is like a drink from a mountain stream.”

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    2
    Thanked: 0
    Thanks peoples...
    Appreciated...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanked: 786
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Hi, and welcome!
    There’s no fool like an old fool!
    “Courtesy is like a drink from a mountain stream.”
    “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” – Theodore Roosevelt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanked: 563
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    “Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you’ve got to start young.” – Theodore Roosevelt
    That has poly-dimensional deterministic delineations...
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Posts
    1,529
    Thanked: 563
    "Age can't protect you from love, but love can protect you from age..."

    - 2022, from Fantastika

    (Okay, I copied it, but I tweaked it a little bit)
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •