Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Moving to Russia in a week or two. What problems should we expect? (Details inside.)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Do they teach also how to assemble/disassemble/load nuclear reactor, feed domesticated brown bear and charge AK-74?
    Can assemble/disassemble AK-47 blindfolded?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Do they teach also how to assemble/disassemble/load nuclear reactor, feed domesticated brown bear and charge AK-74?
    Should be able to make bliny on command as well, blindfolded.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    13 sec max
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    13 sec max
    I can already assemble/disassemble an AK blindfolded. Don't know about 13 seconds - I'm operating on retiree time.

Oh yeah, I passed the language test. Now just need to complete the other requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Freud View Post
    I can already assemble/disassemble an AK blindfolded. Don't know about 13 seconds - I'm operating on retiree time.

Oh yeah, I passed the language test. Now just need to complete the other requirements.
    Молодец Наливай!
    All the world's Kremlin,

Got my TRP card today. We have to go back in three months. If I understand correctly, I don't really know if the TRP is approved until then? That's how my wife explained it. But I feel sure things will be fine.

We paid some agency to help. I know from reading here that it wasn't necessary, but I don't begrudge paying them for some help. I just arrived here this month and my wife wasn't sure how it all worked. Not to mention that we did run into complications that made everything take longer than it should've.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Got my TRP card today. We have to go back in three months. If I understand correctly, I don't really know if the TRP is approved until then? That's how my wife explained it. But I feel sure things will be fine.

We paid some agency to help. I know from reading here that it wasn't necessary, but I don't begrudge paying them for some help. I just arrived here this month and my wife wasn't sure how it all worked. Not to mention that we did run into complications that made everything take longer than it should've.
    Well done, going through an agency is fine,less headaches.

Congratulations!

Thanks guys! It sure is a relief to not need to worry about having to leave the country every so often.

We need to buy a car. The 2107 we have has been great but it sure would be nice to have A/C, airbags, power steering, auto trans, etc. I found a couple older Toyotas that I thought were fine but the wife wants a new car. It seems like car prices have gone crazy here just like in the US. Have any of you got any suggestions?

Thanks guys! It sure is a relief to not need to worry about having to leave the country every so often.
    It seems like car prices have gone crazy here just like in the US. Have any of you got any suggestions?
    Good feeling, having residency. Now you can get free health care.

I'm thinking of selling my 2012 Nissan Teana with 220 k km on it. Runs great but it's getting a bit long in the tooth and spare parts are not getting any cheaper. There seems to stock of new cars left over from last year. I'm looking for a new 2021 Kia CEED at a discount from a dealer. I've heard it is a reliable, good car, low gas mileage. Seems to me there will be no problems with spare parts in Russia from Korea.

I've also seen some good car prices in the regions ... 2020 models, new enough, really.

13 sec max
    Can you do it one handed? Now that is a true test

We were often tested to complete many such tasks with only the left or right hand to simulate injury to the other arm...........
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Can you do it one handed? .
    Don't ask FatAndy what he can do one handed in 13 seconds max. He might tell you.

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........

We were often tested to complete many such tasks with only the left or right hand to simulate injury to the other arm...........
    There are only 4 big components, gas tube, bolt carrier, bolt , and return spring. Simple effective machine.
    Although I've never tried one handed yet.

Never tried, but will do next time.
    All the world's Kremlin,

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    There are only 4 big components, gas tube, bolt carrier, bolt , and return spring. Simple effective machine.
    Although I've never tried one handed yet.
    + horn with cartridges and top cover
    All the world's Kremlin,

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast