Thread: Piano lessons Music Theory Lessons

Piano lessons Music Theory Lessons

Hi,I am Victoria Pyrlik.

Creative piano and music teacher with considerable 20+ years of experience in teaching different ages and skill levels from beginners to intermediate. Particularly adept at teaching young children aged 2,5-5 yo.
    The proven international work experience (studio musician,pianist,piano teacher).My students successfully participate and receive a high score in an international music competitions (UK).Taught VIP students:Forbes,Embassies' diplomatic families. Recommendations are available upon request.

Concert pianist,All-Russian National Classical Music competitions Award winner.
    B.M.,M.M. with Honors in Piano performance and Pedagogy.
    Being invited by Grammy and Stellar nominated musician,GMA Dove Award winner I took part in “The Hope Anthology Project”,USA. “The Hope Anthology Project” was released 28.08.2020 by 7-time GRAMMY Award nominee, 5-time Emmy Award nominee,Paul Wright 3 and his record label United Alliance Music Group and its affiliates New Day,Sony Music and The Orchard. Find publications about “The Hope Anthology Project” in Jubileecast News, TheChristianBeat.org, uGospel.com, The Orchard. https://www.hopeanthologyproject.com/music https://www.hopeanthologyproject.com/newspressmedia Performed in 15 Embassy receptions in Russia and Croatia and collaborated with 10 Embassies.

Piano and Music Theory Lessons:45min to 90min online or face-to-face piano and Music theory lessons for kids or adults.Able to teach the piano by both the American piano method and the European piano method.

LinkedIn ru.linkedin.com/in/victoriapyrlik
    Feel free to contact me by yep5@mail.ru.

I have simple tastes. I am always satisfied with the best. (Oscar Wilde)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Can you play Beethoven's Appassionata?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020