Thread: Anyone tried going through the walk-through border at Ivanogorod to Narva?

Anyone tried going through the walk-through border at Ivanogorod to Narva?

It appears this is the only way out now!

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    It appears this is the only way out now!
    OK, I just did it. Got a taxi for 10K RUB to take me to the border at Ivanogorod (he even knew some back alley way to get us past the traffic). The only prick there was the guy doing his part for security theatre; the immigration agent took a little while than usual, but I didn't get the back room treatment like I had once got coming in at that border.

The Estonian border guards were very helpful and even carried some of my 6 bags.

OK, I just did it. Got a taxi for 10K RUB to take me to the border at Ivanogorod (he even knew some back alley way to get us past the traffic). The only prick there was the guy doing his part for security theatre; the immigration agent took a little while than usual, but I didn't get the back room treatment like I had once got coming in at that border.

The Estonian border guards were very helpful and even carried some of my 6 bags.
    Appreciate your keeping us posted.
    I am sorry that the “Thanks” button no longer works.

It's sad to see you go.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It's sad to see you go.
    Oh, I might stick around virtually.

Oh, I might stick around virtually.
    OH don't worry about that, you really don't have to.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Thanks for this info. Interesting news. Tell us about the reaction and mood in Estonia if you stay there.

Was there a long line at the border?
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 04-03-2022 at 13:25.