Thread: Moscow, best city to live!

Moscow, best city to live!

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Infrastructure -top ten-.I can definitely agree with that. Although many of the things for which the current mayor gets credit, the preparatory work was done by others...
    though what surprises me, not one -German- city is there... though when I think of Vienna, even if it was some time back since I was there, I can understand that...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I'm always amazed driving through parts of Moscow and discovering areas that have been completely rebuilt with apartment buildings, offices, shopping and eating areas. Moscow is so massive, I sometimes go months and even years without visiting parts of it. Living out in the oblast means I am out of touch with changes in many parts of the city.

Just last week I stumbled across an area just off of Butirskaya Ilitsa on Vyatskaya Ulitsa called, I think Business Center Factoria. Several old factory buildings beautifully redone as office buildings, coffee shops, restaurants. Never knew it existed. Turns out it has been there for many years.

Just last week I stumbled across an area just off of Butirskaya Ilitsa on Vyatskaya Ulitsa called, I think Business Center Factoria. Several old factory buildings beautifully redone as office buildings, coffee shops, restaurants. Never knew it existed. Turns out it has been there for many years.[/QUOTE]

same around the are of the old red October Chocolate and candy factory. I still had the chance and luck to go on an excursion there, when it was still producing chocolates.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....