Thread: -NOCEBO -.. i thought i fall out from my chair.

-NOCEBO -.. i thought i fall out from my chair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQk-PGO7ALc

the podcast is i ngerman langauge. but it is also in writing. nd from there it can be translated in any language...but definitely one of the best issues I have heard so far.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

the podcast is i ngerman langauge. but it is also in writing. nd from there it can be translated in any language...but definitely one of the best issues I have heard so far.
    Where can I find the text in writing? Looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Where can I find the text in writing? Looks interesting.
    you look for the podcast of that day or issue. and at the bottom, or left or right side, depending on the setup of your computer you find all the links and the written podcast. but do a select all, copy and paste into a translate service, Yandex (https://translate.yandex.ru/... Put the text in the left box, look for the language you want and it will translate.)or whatever. and then you use a language you want
    BUT it must have the line TEXT VERSION on top of it. suppose it always takes a day or two. at the moment there is none yet. ( Friday 15.19...)
    Basically, what Professor Kekule explained, it is in the second half of the podcast, probands who got the PLACEBO, in this case, no corona vaccine but just saltwater developed also the same side effects as the people who got the real thing. headaches and the likes... meaning, they did expect something to happen, since they for sure were talking to each other or knew what side effects could they expect. and they got them...
    he also said this is, amongst others, how homeopathy(sp?) works. one expects that the things help and often they do...

i am back once more, just before leaving I checked..https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/podca...chzig-100.html and it is there. click on -Jetzt herunterladen. the little framed box. save it where you want it.open it, copy-paste into the Yandex translator, and you got it...

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

the podcast is in German language. but it is also in writing. nd from there it can be translated in any language.
    I don't see any "writing". I tried on my Android Phone and my WinDoze 10 computer. So, just for fun, I opened Audacity (free download), recorded a snippet of the audio, saved it as a WAV file, searched for "free online voice to text" and found a website called amberscript.com. Set the language to "German," and uploaded my saved audio snippet. A couple of minutes later, got this text back from Amberscript:

"Heute kommt in ganz anderes besprochen, als wenn man uns in den Arm injiziert. Es gibt." From there it is easy to translate into English, or your preferred Lingua Franca.

Not a bad transcription! Amberscript only provides max of 10 minutes transcription, though.

My question is, should "besprochen" be "gesprochen"?
    I seriously need to clean up my logjam of backlogged actual work.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    you look for the podcast of that day or issue. and at the bottom, or left or right side, depending on the setup of your computer you find all the links and the written podcast. but do a select all, copy and paste into a translate service, Yandex (https://translate.yandex.ru/... Put the text in the left box, look for the language you want and it will translate.)or whatever. and then you use a language you want
    BUT it must have the line TEXT VERSION on top of it. suppose it always takes a day or two. at the moment there is none yet. ( Friday 15.19...)
    Basically, what Professor Kekule explained, it is in the second half of the podcast, probands who got the PLACEBO, in this case, no corona vaccine but just saltwater developed also the same side effects as the people who got the real thing. headaches and the likes... meaning, they did expect something to happen, since they for sure were talking to each other or knew what side effects could they expect. and they got them...
    he also said this is, amongst others, how homeopathy(sp?) works. one expects that the things help and often they do...

i am back once more, just before leaving I checked..https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/podca...chzig-100.html and it is there. click on -Jetzt herunterladen. the little framed box. save it where you want it.open it, copy-paste into the Yandex translator, and you got it...
    I see...

The PROBLEM Is that the medical authorities and the Big Pharma drug companies can't make more $Billions if the people are not being defined as all being permanently "sick"!!! LMAO!

Their media poodle-dogs need to crank up the SCARE and PANIC factor another notch!!!!
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

when I tried to post the translated article, the site HERE would not let me... despite the fact that I had only 10 000 letters and signs. And definitely NO virus, malware, adware, or whatever. but here is the algorithm or who else might think differently.

my translator takes only 10 000 words at a time ( because it is the free Yandex translator) the article is over 80 000 letters and signs. so, maybe beforehand some editing would be in order?

i will copy the whole article onto my computer, edit out everything that is not relevant and have the rest translated into English. but it will take some time...

-Kekule - is the Professor and Virolog. -Schuhmann- the Moderator...
    Let's stay on the subject of vaccination, Mr Kekulé. Side effects are also a big issue. We now want to talk about a preprint published by Jama, a meta-study, i.e. an evaluation of many studies. The scientists have investigated a very interesting question from my point of view, namely: What was the frequency of unwanted events in the placebo groups of the Covid-19 vaccine studies? Since I have
    i only stopped so short and thought like this: Well, the answer is clear – of course, none or very few. Since the test subjects were not injected with the vaccine. So to speak: no vaccine, no side effects. But it's not that simple.
    Alexander Kekulé
    No, it's not like that. And that's quite interesting. That's the way it is: if you really accompany studies in detail at all, then there are quite amazing phenomena. One of them is the placebo effect, which many people know. Placebo, I think, means "I will please" in Latin. And so that means you inject something where you think it's a drug. And then the cure also occurs with the pill, where there is no active ingredient inside at all. By the way, this placebo effect, that is, drugs that are not, have a very clear effect, it also exists in animals. So my favorite experiment is what was once done with severely asthmatic dogs. There is also asthma in the dog, they really whistle from the last hole, as they say. And if they are severely asthmatic, they usually get an injection. Because the asthma spray does not work so well with the dog's mouth now – at least at the time when the study was done - then they get an injection, and a few seconds later the dog is fine. He knows that. And if you have such a dog who is asthmatic, and he knows that when I got the injection, I feel like- well, if you inject the saline solution, that is, no medicine, then it takes exactly the same few seconds. And bang! the respiratory distress attack is gone in the dog.
    Camillo Schumann
    There is no such thing!
    Alexander Kekulé
    Yes, it is. And that's just placebo.
    Camillo Schumann
    To ensure that the dog has a learning effect, did you first give a syringe with medication and then placebo?
    Alexander Kekulé
    Yes, of course. These are such dogs that have had asthma for a long time. And they know that if they can't get any more air, the master will bring
    you go to the vet, or the mistress. And then they get the injection and then it's good again. So, it's already the case that the dogs, if you will, are conditioned on it. But we humans are conditioned, aren't we? After all, we go to the doctor, and if we ever see someone with a white coat or some devices like that, where there are really great buttons on it and everything blinks and so on - or if you see the doctor's bill, some of it seems to make you healthy, or even sick, depending on the *laughter*. But this is the placebo effect. It is well known, and it is a horror effect for people who want to prove the effectiveness of drugs. Because it's just crazy crap when the people from the Pla- cebo group - as they are called then, who got the empty tablets – when the rows get well again. Because only the difference is considered as a healing effect for the drug, and then they tear their hair. Until then, everyone probably knew that.
    The other is the effect, which for us is called the nocebo effect. Nocebo, which means "I will harm", so to speak "I will have side effects" in this context. And the point is that, depending on how many side effects the subject expects, he actually has these side effects. And with the vaccine studies - you know, of course, you are in the coronavirus study. There was a time when it was known, for example, that you get a headache or pain at the injection site or sometimes you can't sleep for a night or night sweats or something else. It's getting around. These were also studies, I say, when I think about the study in Brazil now... So, they will certainly have talked about how they are doing now. No one knew exactly which group he was in. But because they of course also had the expectation that side effects would now come, they came. And both, by the way, are real. So you always think like this: the placebo effect is just imaginary, it's not really healthy at all. No, no, this is a real effect, the placebo effect makes healthy. Just like laying on hands can make you healthy or homeopathy can make you healthy or whatever. And the nocebo effect also makes you really sick. So someone who now thinks he feels a real side effect, that's a side effect. They don't say you're imagining it, but that's considered a real side effect.
    51:02
    Camillo Schumann
    And that is exactly what has been explained here very vividly and very clearly. A third of placebo recipients reported side effects such as headaches and fatigue. A third - is it really possible?
    Alexander Kekulé
    Not only headaches, fatigue, but also a few other side effects. But these were the two most common. And about a third after the first dose, by the way. That was about the same amount again after the first dose and after the second. Yes, that's exactly this nocebo effect, that's just those who were in the placebo group... So now it's getting a bit complicated in terms of language. So they got a placebo, that is, no effective drug, and still had this imaginary, but then real side effect. That's so, the human psyche is just extremely strong. And we have known for many years that there are close relationships between the immune system and our nervous system. In the past, only such obscure neuroimmunologists have somehow, I'll say, discussed this. But this has been hard science for many years, that you can really get sick by imagination or by psychological influences. And not just somehow ill, but really ill. The patient who had been admitted to Molière was quite ill at the end. And it so happens that here you can see this quite vividly, with the one third side effects. In the end, this means that people really expected that side effects would come now and that's why they came. But the really interesting thing is: If you then calculate – you can do that here – what percentage of all side effects is actually due to the nocebo effect? This can be done mathematically if you have the two groups. So you have all the,
    let me say, the BioNTech vaccines are coming. And they have so many percent, who, I don't know, have these systemic side effects that they have headaches and fatigue, for example, or fever. And then the question is: of those who are really getting the drug now, what percentage of them actually have a nocebo effect, which is observed here? And that's the exciting thing: that was about 75 percent, i.e. three quarters. Three quarters of all the side effects of this kind that we register with the vaccinations are, at least if you take this study as a basis, actually Nocebo-Ef-fets. And this refers to the first Imp- fung. At the second vaccination, the proportion of the nocebo was slightly less, about half. So this is quite interesting, that so much of what is reported in this way, – so: Man, how did you feel after the vaccination and your vaccination arm? And I had a headache the next day... So first vaccination: three quarters of them are nocebo. And second Imp- fung: half. So that's a good thing if you internalize it.
    54:02
    Camillo Schumann
    But what do you do with this information? If you just say: Oh, everything won't be so bad, right...?
    Alexander Kekulé
    Well, that's what it means... so, this is already un- usually high. So other studies do not have such a high nocebo rate, which is otherwise also a bit tried to figure out. One thing is amazing: after the first vaccination, the proportion where, I'll say now, you have these imaginary or psycho-logical side effects was higher. Three-quarters. Then it went down to half. What does this mean? The second time, people already knew this. Then they were less afraid of it. And because they were less afraid of it, only half of all reported short-term side effects were attributable to this nocebo effect. So the inner attitude towards the topic plays a role. And that's why it's just important how to educate people. That you are just aware that there are such effects, for example, and that you know that if I get vaccinated here now, it may also be good that I feel bad afterwards, because, what do I know, the doctor said: you feel bad afterwards. And I think that awareness alone, that the inner attitude to the topic makes a huge difference... so similar to the cheerful face of the fakir on the nail bed. They seem to have an inner attitude to pain that is somehow completely relaxed. And if you go to the vaccination appointment with such a, I'll say Fakir attitude, then you simply have fewer side effects afterwards.

Fascinating! Thanks for the translation...

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Fascinating! Thanks for the translation...
    there are 3 Experts, REAL experts, from Germany, who have a podcast. and since they are not being paid by -big pharma- or the likes, it makes it fascinating listening to them. but what is even better, to one of them I came only recently. but I took the time to listen right from the first issue. amazing what could have happened, or actually what NOT needed to happen ( all that crap that we have now, lockdown and the likes) it really surprised me, that the people concerned did not listen to them. suppose the old saying still goes - the prophet does not count at home -.