Thread: Pfizer vaccine

Pfizer vaccine

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

vaccines? PLURAL? but he is talking about Pfizer only. what about the others? Biontech? Astrazeneca? Johnson&Johnson? and what about Cinovac from China and Sputnik V from Russia? very one sided the good man...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Dr. Fauci admitted that vaccines can make it easier to get Covid.

https://trustedsource.us/vaxx-fauci/
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Dr. Fauci admitted that vaccines can make it easier to get Covid.

https://trustedsource.us/vaxx-fauci/
    did you actually listen to the WHOLE thing he said? and that it was not Covid alone? and that it was likely, that it could happen... he did not say it DOES or it WILL. there is a difference for me between might or will. could or can. and since it was a -cut out - of only about one minute, we did not hear the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    did you actually listen to the WHOLE thing he said? and that it was not Covid alone? and that it was likely, that it could happen... he did not say it DOES or it WILL. there is a difference for me between might or will. could or can. and since it was a -cut out - of only about one minute, we did not hear the whole story.
    It's not like it hasn't been said before, or hasn't happened before. Just look at what is happening since the vaccines have been released, more cases of Covid, new variants. I've read more than one article saying some scientist believe these types of vaccines with spread Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It's not like it hasn't been said before, or hasn't happened before. Just look at what is happening since the vaccines have been released, more cases of Covid, new variants. I've read more than one article saying some scientist believe these types of vaccines with spread Covid.
    so put up the lins that you read and share them with us. copy and paste should not be to difficult?

If you're going to be dumb, you better be tough...

Quote Originally Posted by bydand View Post
    Dam straight! It's one big club and you ain't in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    so put up the lins that you read and share them with us. copy and paste should not be to difficult?
    Sorry Ben, but I don't have the time to search the web and find all the articles, but I do watch videos from people who do, I have posted a number of videos that talk about all this, and have for over a year. Here's one that should tell you about what is going on.

Natural immunity win!