Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID, finally an article that explains in simple English why it is as it is

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Still wondering how effective Sputnik V is. And if someone (like me) has high levels of antibodies as a result of being recently infected by COVID, is that any kind of protection? Two unanswered questions.
    Before one has full stats on disease and infection spread cases inside vaccinated, non-vaccinated, ill, never ill and hidden-recovered pools of population, nobody can answer the first question.
    Second question answer should be "should be", but I'd recommend to continue following simple hygienic rules - keep social distance, wear mask in public premises and transport, wash hands and face with a soap and blow nose coming home. Additionally I blow my nose and wipe face and hands with antiseptic wipes after using elevator with non-family members, or after metro/bus/taxi trip.
    And yes, I caught kovidlo in Sep 2021, recovered in 10 days (it was generally moderate level, similar to flu, a week of 37-39C temp swing, while wife and daughter did easier in only 4 days), have got high IgG and low IgM antibodies level.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

i

indeed, how would then from the simple flu, thousands of people die every year? I mean it is not in the interest of a virus that people die. they need LIVE hosts to reproduce. though the more pills and sprays and creams big Pharma invents, the more clever the bug becomes and changes every year.
    When I got COVID, I thought at first it would be like the flu and I'd recover quickly. Man, was I mistaken. 24 days in the hospital, daily IV and other treatments. In the first week, my pneumonia got worse and I had other complications. My lungs are only now coming back to normal after six weeks of rehab, walking twice a day, exercise.

Believe me, COVID and the flu are not the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Covid and the flu are very close, it's not Covid people die from, it's pneumonia they die from, it's just people are more likely to get pneumonia from Covid than the flu.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Before one has full stats on disease and infection spread cases inside vaccinated, non-vaccinated, ill, never ill and hidden-recovered pools of population, nobody can answer the first question.
    Second question answer should be "should be", but I'd recommend to continue following simple hygienic rules - keep social distance, wear mask in public premises and transport, wash hands and face with a soap and blow nose coming home. Additionally I blow my nose and wipe face and hands with antiseptic wipes after using elevator with non-family members, or after metro/bus/taxi trip.
    And yes, I caught kovidlo in Sep 2021, recovered in 10 days (it was generally moderate level, similar to flu, a week of 37-39C temp swing, while wife and daughter did easier in only 4 days), have got high IgG and low IgM antibodies level.
    You just have to look at countries with the most vaccinated population, they are having the biggest out breaks if Covid. As for Sputnik V, I haven't heard of anyone who has taken it getting sick.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    You just have to look at countries with the most vaccinated population, they are having the biggest out breaks if Covid. As for Sputnik V, I haven't heard of anyone who has taken it getting sick.
    maybe could it be that the news is not coming out that easy and correctly? on the other hand, indeed all the people I know who have been vaccinated, not one got sick. that includes me as well. all the people I know who were NOT, and got infected, some got over it likely, a few went to the hospital, seriously ill. and one person is now in hospital. and most probably will not make it.
    and one person whose judgment I trust told me -you did the right thing to get the jabs and the booster-. he was not vaccinated, got sick and for 2 weeks it was touch and go...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Here are the countries with the highest vaccination rates. Top of the list is Cuba, followed by Chile. Didn't know that.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...nty-worldwide/

Over to you, Uncle Wally, to compare vaccination rates with COVID outbreaks per country.

Here are the countries with the highest vaccination rates. Top of the list is Cuba, followed by Chile. Didn't know that.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...nty-worldwide/

Over to you, Uncle Wally, to compare vaccination rates with COVID outbreaks per country.
    Aren't they having problems in the UK? Gibraltar had to lock down, it had 100% vaccination rate, Israel? A few states in America fired health care workers for not getting vaccinated, and are now asking for them to come back.

You know I can tell something is wrong when they won't recognize natural immunity in America, only the jab. That's not the scientific way. Now I'm reading 43% of the people in New York hospitals are not there for Covid, just with Covid and A symptom matic. What else are they lying about? Hospitals are having a hard time because they fired people, not because they are too many sick people. And again, Project Veritas has released government documents that show Dr. Fauci knew it came from a lab because he funded it and pushed for it to happen. Hope you have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    maybe could it be that the news is not coming out that easy and correctly? on the other hand, indeed all the people I know who have been vaccinated, not one got sick. that includes me as well. all the people I know who were NOT, and got infected, some got over it likely, a few went to the hospital, seriously ill. and one person is now in hospital. and most probably will not make it.
    and one person whose judgment I trust told me -you did the right thing to get the jabs and the booster-. he was not vaccinated, got sick and for 2 weeks it was touch and go...
    Sorry Ben, I don't want to explain every time that it only American vaccines I'm talking about, the Russian vaccine is different.

They had to change the definition of a vaccine so the American ones would be considered a vaccine. And as I heard from the guy who invented the process, if they keep giving people too much of it, or to people who don't really need it, the virus could mutate into something much worse. This is Dr. Robert Malone, I posted a video of him months ago talking about it, and wouldn't you know it, he's being banned from talking.

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1504797]Sorry Ben, I don't want to explain every time that it only American vaccines I'm talking about, the Russian vaccine is different.

I know, Sputnik V is an Adeno vaccine.like Astra Zeneca is. though there are even 2 more differences. AZ is using a monkey Adeno. and Sputnik is using 2 different ones. human a#Adeno ( to make it short...) the EU, at the behest of the USA, and they themselves will keep Sputnik V away from there as long as possible. Using every kind of excuse they can find. not enough papers, not enough documentation. -we use other procedures - and all that kind of crap. the german Doctor who developed Biontech and his wife and multi BILLIONAIRES by now. and together with Pfizer are raking it in. So everything is being done to keep the cash flowing. and to keep the competition away. for the same reason also the Chinese are not allowed in. Irony ? against Omicron AZ is - not effective at all -, neither is Biontech- Pfizer...and still, in Germany, they are pushing through a law that EVERYONE has to get vacinated= with what and what for? with some stuff that is ineffective in the first place?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Aren't they having problems in the UK? Gibraltar had to lock down, it had 100% vaccination rate, Israel? A few states in America fired health care workers for not getting vaccinated, and are now asking for them to come back.
    For what it is worth, the lockdown in Gibraltor has been lifted (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...ar/coronavirus). But most countries are avoiding lockdowns, regardless of the rate of infections.

This study claims those vaccinated in the UK have strong protection against hospitalization.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ity_update.pdf

So, being vaxxed provides less protection against omicron versus Delta but greatly reduces the risk of being hospitalized.

The rest of your comment is unsubstantiated. But that's par for the course. You are a fountain of disinformation, which is interesting in a way, to see what people are thinking. It must be gratifying to have beliefs without bothering to back them up with hard evidence and facts.

So keep the propaganda coming! It makes fascinating reading.

For what it is worth, the lockdown in Gibraltor has been lifted (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...ar/coronavirus). But most countries are avoiding lockdowns, regardless of the rate of infections.

This study claims those vaccinated in the UK have strong protection against hospitalization.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...ity_update.pdf

So, being vaxxed provides less protection against omicron versus Delta but greatly reduces the risk of being hospitalized.

The rest of your comment is unsubstantiated. But that's par for the course. You are a fountain of disinformation, which is interesting in a way, to see what people are thinking. It must be gratifying to have beliefs without bothering to back them up with hard evidence and facts.

So keep the propaganda coming! It makes fascinating reading.
    You mean the same Omicron virus that is mild and didn't send people to the hospital in the first place, the vaccine works on?

Coming from the same guy that said Ivermectin was for horses only?
    I said for years the Trump/Russia collusion was a hoax, I was right, and you will see I am correct about everything else too.

Pfizer causes more illness than unvaxx.

https://thepulse.one/2021/12/31/pfiz...-they-prevent/

Pfizer causes more illness than unvaxx.

https://thepulse.one/2021/12/31/pfiz...-they-prevent/
    I read the PDF by the scientists referred to in the Pulse article that studied the efficacy and safety of the Pfizer vaccine involving 44144 participants over six months.

The study shows no serious adverse effects from the Prizer jab. Here are some quotes (BNT162b2 is the Pfizer vaccine):

"RESULTS BNT162b2 continued to be safe and have an acceptable adverse-event profile. Few participants had adverse events leading to withdrawal from the trial"

and

"New adverse events attributable to BNT162b2 that were not previously identified in earlier reports included decreased appetite, lethargy, asthenia, malaise, night sweats, and hyperhidrosis. Few participants had serious adverse events or adverse events that led to trial withdrawal. No new serious adverse events were considered by the investigators to be related to BNT162b2,"

Hyperhidrosis is defined as high levels of sweating. So some people took the Pfizer vaccine and weren't hungry, were lethargic, felt malaise (sadness) and were sweaty.

I read the PDF by the scientists referred to in the Pulse article that studied the efficacy and safety of the Pfizer vaccine involving 44144 participants over six months.

The study shows no serious adverse effects from the Prizer jab. Here are some quotes (BNT162b2 is the Pfizer vaccine):

"RESULTS BNT162b2 continued to be safe and have an acceptable adverse-event profile. Few participants had adverse events leading to withdrawal from the trial"

and

"New adverse events attributable to BNT162b2 that were not previously identified in earlier reports included decreased appetite, lethargy, asthenia, malaise, night sweats, and hyperhidrosis. Few participants had serious adverse events or adverse events that led to trial withdrawal. No new serious adverse events were considered by the investigators to be related to BNT162b2,"

Hyperhidrosis is defined as high levels of sweating. So some people took the Pfizer vaccine and weren't hungry, were lethargic, felt malaise (sadness) and were sweaty.
    Yes that is expected from any vaccine, the article points out that people are more likely to catch Covid,that's the problem.

You mean the same Omicron virus that is mild and didn't send people to the hospital in the first place, the vaccine works on?

Coming from the same guy that said Ivermectin was for horses only?
    I said for years the Trump/Russia collusion was a hoax, I was right, and you will see I am correct about everything else too.
    I shall read your forecasts with great interest.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast