Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID, finally an article that explains in simple English why it is as it is

COVID, finally an article that explains in simple English why it is as it is

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-many-...rc=fp_deeplink
    and with Omicron it is apparently as it is now. let's hope it stays that way.
    not that I am now keener to catch the bug...
    2 jabs, one booster I think should be ok? and taking still and every time precautions...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Still wondering how effective Sputnik V is. And if someone (like me) has high levels of antibodies as a result of being recently infected by COVID, is that any kind of protection? Two unanswered questions.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Still wondering how effective Sputnik V is. And if someone (like me) has high levels of antibodies as a result of being recently infected by COVID, is that any kind of protection? Two unanswered questions.
    when I got the booster I based the same questions. I know it is not fair to the people there. most probably( Kekules Korona Komp**** a podcast in German language.)that even he das no answer, but the more one has the better. and what about the booster? the next one after 6 months, 4 months, never, ever, for all times? Pills? spray? that was before Omicron, of course. From the way I understand, the bug is going to stay. but no more pandemic.but endemic. just like the flu. and we will get it, one way or the other. or not, like some people just don't get the flu. like me. ( and I never got or will get, vaccinated..) Suppose each and everyone will have to make their own decision. people with flue get-only- the sniffles. and cure that with Grannies chicken soup. Others have to go to the hospital. and others will die...Though let's hope that COVID bug will be of the OMEGA type...

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    when I got the booster I based the same questions. I know it is not fair to the people there. most probably( Kekules Korona Komp**** a podcast in German language.)that even he das no answer, but the more one has the better. and what about the booster? the next one after 6 months, 4 months, never, ever, for all times? Pills? spray? that was before Omicron, of course. From the way I understand, the bug is going to stay. but no more pandemic.but endemic. just like the flu. and we will get it, one way or the other. or not, like some people just don't get the flu. like me. ( and I never got or will get, vaccinated..) Suppose each and everyone will have to make their own decision. people with flue get-only- the sniffles. and cure that with Grannies chicken soup. Others have to go to the hospital. and others will die...Though let's hope that COVID bug will be of the OMEGA type...
    Here is something from Forbes saying COVID could become more lethal. It was published in August. Since then we have been hit by Omicron and all the reports I'm reading show it is less lethal than previous versions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/william...h=360f2ef92e54

This opinion shows viruses tend to become less lethal, over time:

https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/1...rus-evolution/

Nobody fricking knows.

Here is something from Forbes saying COVID could become more lethal. It was published in August. Since then we have been hit by Omicron and all the reports I'm reading show it is less lethal than previous versions.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/william...h=360f2ef92e54

This opinion shows viruses tend to become less lethal, over time:

https://news.northeastern.edu/2021/1...rus-evolution/

Nobody fricking knows.
    They know, they're just lying to keep people in fear.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    They know, they're just lying to keep people in fear.
    I wish I could believe they knew. Clearly, though, they don't.

I wish I could believe they knew. Clearly, though, they don't.
    Yes, Omicron is less lethal, yet governments are taking harsher measures, Twitter and Facebook are banning doctors and news media lies and lies. America is close to civil war, less and less people believe the government as more and more start to suffer.

If all this was so bad then the news media wouldn't have to report on it and the government wouldn't have to force people to take a vaccine. People would see their friends and relatives getting sick and dying and would be lining up for a vaccine, but they are not.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Seems like a good time to take refuge out in Moscow Oblast. Went into the city yesterday, the place was covered in slush, out here we have two feet of snow. Great for long walks, which I'm taking twice a day. Let the world fight it out, I say.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Nobody fricking knows.[/QUOTE] i

indeed, how would then from the simple flu, thousands of people die every year? I mean it is not in the interest of a virus that people die. they need LIVE hosts to reproduce. though the more pills and sprays and creams big Pharma invents, the more clever the bug becomes and changes every year.

Stop the corporate media takeover: Big Tech censors and demonetizes independent media. We stay in the game because of YOU. Donate to help our work stay free. Click here to Donate.

Does THAT seem to be the most important sentence? are THEY not part of the -global media-? so, why should we donate? not me anyway. for me -donations - begin at home. rather by a bag of -Chappi- for my dos and -Kitekat - for the cats. There I can SEE where my money goes...

Stop the corporate media takeover: Big Tech censors and demonetizes independent media. We stay in the game because of YOU. Donate to help our work stay free. Click here to Donate.

Does THAT seem to be the most important sentence? are THEY not part of the -global media-? so, why should we donate? not me anyway. for me -donations - begin at home. rather by a bag of -Chappi- for my dos and -Kitekat - for the cats. There I can SEE where my money goes...
    Yes, you clean your money out of the cat box, and stand by as your dog spreads it in the park.

[COLOR="#FF0000"]Nobody fricking knows.
    i

indeed, how would then from the simple flu, thousands of people die every year? I mean it is not in the interest of a virus that people die. they need LIVE hosts to reproduce. though the more pills and sprays and creams big Pharma invents, the more clever the bug becomes and changes every year.[/QUOTE]

When I got COVID, I thought at first it would be like the flu and I'd recover quickly. Man, was I mistaken. 24 days in the hospital, daily IV and other treatments. In the first week, my pneumonia got worse and I had other complications. My lungs are only now coming back to normal after six weeks of rehab, walking twice a day, exercise.

Believe me, COVID and the flu are not the same thing.

Who thought up the title of this thread?

Nine months ago, the beginning,

I don’t waste my time on all this. I think I know the cause and origin in general, I think anyone who truly wants to know can know it in general terms, and be mostly right. And anyone who doesn’t WANT to know can never know, because they have basically committed themselves to not knowing. They want to NOT know. Why would anyone do that? Reasons vary, but one would be to justify one’s choices in the face of all of this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast