Thread: Facebook, spreading misinformation

Facebook, spreading misinformation

Mark Zuckerberg is another one that should be arrested.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

these are not the only one. far worse are the individual posters. they dont like YOU or somethign that YOU had posted. they report you.add off you're for a week, a month or gone forever. I call them -IM- Informeller Mitarbeiter- the squealers the DDR Stasi had.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    these are not the only one. far worse are the individual posters. they dont like YOU or somethign that YOU had posted. they report you.add off you're for a week, a month or gone forever. I call them -IM- Informeller Mitarbeiter- the squealers the DDR Stasi had.
    Yes there is that too, that's why I stopped using Instagram, I wrote a comment that some snowflake didn't like and even though I posted the truth, I got a one day suspension. I just deleted my Facebook account, I stopped using it for about 5 months and decided to delete my account but first I posted tons of memes and got lots of fact checks. I understand that my post were not really going out to most of my "friends" so it was just to create stress for fact checkers. Mark Zuckerberg is a danger to society, if we are truly going to advance as a society we need the truth, not lies.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (01-12-2021)

https://t.me/rtnews/15929

The FBI can read your WhatsApp and iMessage

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    https://t.me/rtnews/15929

The FBI can read your WhatsApp and iMessage
    let them find it. i have neither of them.nor Instagram. or Telegram. FB is useful for me because of my many Chefs friends all over the world. and since we are only discussing recipes or the -good old times - and not overthrowing anz government, let them read if they want.

let them find it. i have neither of them.nor Instagram. or Telegram. FB is useful for me because of my many Chefs friends all over the world. and since we are only discussing recipes or the -good old times - and not overthrowing anz government, let them read if they want.
    Telegram is safe, you can also set up a chat where you can share photos, links and videos up to 2GB! It's totally safe and unreadable to anyone but people who you let in. Many famous people and news organizations are setting up Telegram pages because there is no censorship! Soon on WhatsApp you won't be able to say anything you want, even to friends. Your messages will be scanned for wrong speak and wrong think. Telegram will work on your phone or computer.

Telegram is safe, you can also set up a chat where you can share photos, links and videos up to 2GB! It's totally safe and unreadable to anyone but people who you let in. Many famous people and news organizations are setting up Telegram pages because there is no censorship! Soon on WhatsApp you won't be able to say anything you want, even to friends. Your messages will be scanned for wrong speak and wrong think. Telegram will work on your phone or computer.
    Wally to be honest, for me live is more than sitting all day long on the computer. or walk around with my nose on an iPhone.. (i dont even have one. and will not buy me one)

Wally to be honest, for me live is more than sitting all day long on the computer. or walk around with my nose on an iPhone.. (i dont even have one. and will not buy me one)
    I don't walk around with one stuck to my nose either, I am cooking and cleaning, playing with my 4 year old daughter, but I need to contact people all over the world, the weather app and maps comes in handy, Yandex shows the busses and I can sit in my nice warm home and wait for the bus. I don't have to stand in line at the metro, I can just put money on my card from my phone, I can use my phone to pay in shops and transfer money to my wife or friend at anytime, don't need a bank. I don't have to carry a camera because I always have one with me, and it takes really nice pictures. I don't need a computer, got one in my pocket. My wife can make doctor appointments, pay for the apartment, send and receive government documents, shop, or have things delivered. Myself would never buy an iPhone or a Mac book, too expensive and there are better phones that do more for less, Apple traps you into their system. I have a Samsung Galaxy A71, it cost me $330 or 25,000 rubles a year ago, takes some great photos and videos has a big beautiful screen that I can customize to the way I like it and a big battery. It can do way more than an iPhone. But like I said, you don't need Facebook, Telegram works on your computer and there is no censorship, but you do need to hook it up to a phone number.

Mark Zuckerberg is another one that should be arrested.
    UNCLE WALLY spreading daily disinformation and unfounded conspiracies on www.expat.ru - Arrest him!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    UNCLE WALLY spreading daily disinformation and unfounded conspiracies on www.expat.ru - Arrest him!
    Ha, John Strossel has been reporting news on US national TV for 40 years. All that he said is fact, but of course woke people such as yourself care more about feelings. It's well known that Facebook spreads misinformation and "fortified" elections. Just look at what happened in Nicaragua recently, Facebook banned thousands of people saying they were "bots" but they weren't, they were supporters of Daniel Ortega. This was reported by the Gray Zone and others who were in Nicaragua at the time. Zuckerberg, gave Obama the keys to Facebook during his 2012 election, and harassed Trump during the 2020 election, going so far as to give millions of dollars to Democrats voting districts. Come on TolkoRaz, Facebook is a CIA data collection operation, you know that. Your slipping Tolko maybe it time for you to retire, you know if you can't keep up with modern times. When did you become anti Russian?

I can use my phone to pay in shops and transfer money to my wife or friend at anytime, don't need a bank. I don't have to carry a camera because I always have one with me, and it takes really nice pictures.

you pay by phone athe shop,fair enough, so do i. but where does YOUR money come from? the handy can not access your cash kept in a pickle jar? theoretically i also could pay the metro with my old -Opa- handy. but than i looked at the charges, it is nearly double as expensive as my TROIKA card. AND the card gives me the 90 minute option or -free transfer-. the handy does nothing of all that. i CAN make a doctors appointment at the Polyclinic.THAT old and -useless- is my handy also not.I think everyone has their own opinion of things.and that is good so.

I can use my phone to pay in shops and transfer money to my wife or friend at anytime, don't need a bank. I don't have to carry a camera because I always have one with me, and it takes really nice pictures.

you pay by phone athe shop,fair enough, so do i. but where does YOUR money come from? the handy can not access your cash kept in a pickle jar? theoretically i also could pay the metro with my old -Opa- handy. but than i looked at the charges, it is nearly double as expensive as my TROIKA card. AND the card gives me the 90 minute option or -free transfer-. the handy does nothing of all that. i CAN make a doctors appointment at the Polyclinic.THAT old and -useless- is my handy also not.I think everyone has their own opinion of things.and that is good so.
    Ben I have the Troika app on my phone, it's an electronic version of the Troika, it's much cheaper than putting money on the Troika in the metro, 42 rubles a ride and it has the 90 thing too. My wife makes the doctors appointment at home, no need to go all the way there, which is about 20 meters since we live right next to it. We do keep a small amount of cash at home, and I do carry 200 rubles on me, just incase. A smart phone just saves time on travel, and can give you a world of information anywhere you are. You won't even give them a try, you've made up your mind without experience.