Thread: How to get item from skyey.ru?

How to get item from skyey.ru or OZON?

I should say that I used to exclusively buy stuff from ulmart.ru, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I would either pick up my item a small pickup location or get it from the big warehouse near the airport (St. Pete). It looks like skyey.ru is now doing what ulmart used to do. There also is a place called ORION, but I can't figure out its website.
    Last edited by swampwiz; 01-02-2022 at 03:20.

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    I should say that I used to exclusively buy stuff from ulmart.ru, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I would either pick up my item a small pickup location or get it from the big warehouse near the airport (St. Pete). It looks like skyey.ru is now doing what ulmart used to do. There also is a place called ORION, but I can't figure out its website.
    when I type -www.orion.ru- into the search line my Mac says -not secure - and does not open...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by swampwiz View Post
    Can't you download the app from the play store or app store? My wife used it a week ago.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"