Thread: Baba Vanga predictions

Baba Vanga predictions

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

let's see on December 31st, 2022 what came true and what not. IF we are still around...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Baba Vangra is said to have predicted Brexit, she in fact said Europe will “cease to exist” by 2017, something which obviously has not happened. She predicted "Oumuamua" will be sent by aliens to explore whether there is life on Earth. They may possibly take prisoners when they land. Baba also predicted Earth's orbit will change (nobody really knows what this means) in 2023, so that's something to look forward to if we survive 2022, as Benedikt mentioned.

so that's something to look forward to if we survive 2022, as Benedikt mentioned.
    when I was a school kid we used to sing EVERY YEAR ( roughly translated from German...)May 30 is the end of the world. the end of the world.the end of the world. we don't live long anymore... now, after 60 years I am still alive...

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Can someone post URL of page (in Russian) of predictions for 2022, including Baba Vangra, please.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Can someone post URL of page (in Russian) of predictions for 2022, including Baba Vangra, please.
    I opened first the English article. copied the header. had it translated into Russian language by Yandex... then copied the Russian header into the search line of the computer. The first things I got were all videos. but I did not look any much further. there are TONS to see. I post the first one. it is from TV1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCZ_e60XCTc

Thanks, Bennie!

The Russian newscaster speaks too fast for me, but I think the comments are more interesting...

My favorite comment was by Victoria D who said, "to those people who believe this nonsense, I hope they recover soon"...

Виктория Д.
    5 days ago
    Всем людям, которые верят в этот бред, желаю скорейшего выздоровления

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    My favorite comment was by Victoria D who said, "to those people who believe this nonsense, I hope they recover soon"...

Виктория Д.
    5 days ago
    Всем людям, которые верят в этот бред, желаю скорейшего выздоровления
    People like that are too material.

You never had out-of-body experience, or psychic experience, or know somebody who is psychic?

I had a girlfriend who was psychic (that was a wild ride), and I know a girl in the neighboring town here who can "see". She has a bad attitude because the neighbors are constantly bothering her for favors. If you are psychic, don't let anyone know you are.

We are all connected - all life on Earth - plants, animals, humans - past, present and future. I have only had 2 genuine psychic experiences, but they really rocked me. I would not want to be psychic all the time, I could not handle it.

You never had out-of-body experience, or psychic experience, or know somebody who is psychic?

I had a girlfriend who was psychic (that was a wild ride), and I know a girl in the neighboring town here who can "see". She has a bad attitude because the neighbors are constantly bothering her for favors. If you are psychic, don't let anyone know you are.

We are all connected - all life on Earth - plants, animals, humans - past, present and future. I have only had 2 genuine psychic experiences, but they really rocked me. I would not want to be psychic all the time, I could not handle it.
    The closest thing I had to an out of body experience happened when I was doing yoga in college. After an hour or so of stretching and breathing exercises, we laid on the floor and it felt like the world's softest mattress. After that, I couldn't feel the floor. I had the sensation of floating in the air. Afterwards, the yoga instructor said it was pretty common...similar to meditation.

As for psychic experiences, I can't say I've ever had them. I have given people the impression that I have, though.

I do enjoy trying to predict the future, as best I can, which really isn't psychic but based on a best guess. Could be a subject for discussion here on expat.ru. What will happen to the world economy? Are we due for a recession in 2022? Will COVID die down or continue to spread? And so on.

I think deep down inside, most people believe either in psychics, or some form of other-worldly phenomenon. Look at how many people firmly put faith in their zodiac signs, sometimes choosing partners for life based on it. I don't believe in zodiac signs but am fully aware of being a leo. We all follow psychics, if only out of curiosity and almost everybody has a story about someone who told the future, and it turned out to be true in their minds. Even skeptics in psychics like me read what they have to say out of curiosity.

Contemporary anti-psychotic medicines (neuroleptics) produce fantastic results in closing "channels" - especially when prescripted by experienced doctor. One important thing is not to loose the time...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

I've had this happen for years, every time someone I haven't seen in a long time suddenly pops into my mind, they call me the next day or I bump into them on the street.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"