Thread: Cute 4 rooms apartment in the central area of Moscow from owner

Cute 4 rooms apartment in the central area of Moscow from owner

Hi there.
    Dear all, I want to present 4 room apartment which free for rent now.
    I`m owner of apartment and I`m looking for a tenant.

82m2, 4 rooms (3 separate rooms and 1 walk-through room), 4 beds, 1 toilet and 1 bathroom, big kitchen and balcony.
    4th floor, ceiling height 3m.
    Bright apartment with everything you need (TV, conditioners, microwave,refrigerator, washing machine, vacuum cleaner)

Very cute area, to 3 metro station by walk, 9 min by walk to Proletarskaya metro station
    Near supermarkets, cafes, restaurants. Walking distance to the embankment, 50-60 minutes by walk to Red Square (if desired) along the embankment

I am a host who respects and understands the importance of privacy and a sense of your own home for a while. And at the same time very friendly to resolve any issues.
    Animals and children welcome.

Pls send pm (or write by whatsapp) if interesting.
    Attached Images Attached Images

kitchen? gas range next to the refrigerator? super!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    kitchen? gas range next to the refrigerator? super!
    Yeah that's what I thought, bad place for the refrigerator.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (14-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought, bad place for the refrigerator.
    also does not show the taps and piping-shower in the bathroom. dont see any shower curtain. the - remont - jobs done not bad, but is the details that count also. where is the toilet? with the bathroom? seperat? out in the corridor? and while i do know there very particulars about gas in Russia, this ugly piping does not have to be...apartement is 4th floor of what? panel? chrushovka? brick? Stalin? any lifts or walking up? passenger and goods lift? or only one small cccp style squeaking monster? these are the things i would look in a place. how is the vestibule? concierge? entrance? view out into a quiet yard or a noisy -mainstreet -? ( i am not making this up. these we were looking for before buying our place in Strogino. )

Dear friends. Thanks so much for your comments. This is building 1928 year (Stalin type) which recognized as a historical heritage (you can check it in the internet). The windows face 2 sides. To the courtyard and to the courtyard with a part of a one-way street.
    The house is brick-built, the ceilings are 3 meters, there is no lift and there are only 2 apartments per floor. 1 toilet and 1 bathroom (separate).
    With regard to the refrigerator. I agree)) but you can move the furniture as you want, but otherwise there won't be a large dining area with a round table and chairs.
    I can not put too much photos here, if you interesting send pm and I will send video where all is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Katerina 25 View Post
    Dear friends. Thanks so much for your comments. This is building 1928 year (Stalin type) which recognized as a historical heritage (you can check it in the internet). The windows face 2 sides. To the courtyard and to the courtyard with a part of a one-way street.
    The house is brick-built, the ceilings are 3 meters, there is no lift and there are only 2 apartments per floor. 1 toilet and 1 bathroom (separate).
    With regard to the refrigerator. I agree)) but you can move the furniture as you want, but otherwise there won't be a large dining area with a round table and chairs.
    I can not put too much photos here, if you interesting send pm and I will send video where all is clear.
    you can put more photos here, just reduce them in size. THIS kind of size you have is most probably 1.2 Million Pixels or whatever they call it. they are far to big. AND for a family schlepping a pram up 4 floors or the weekly shopping, well good luck to them... i showed you what i did. and that is the actual size of the photo. dont know though what computer you're using. i am using an IMac. 2007... by the way, an-ancient -machine
    Attached Images Attached Images