Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My daughter in London has COVID

to bad that this podcast is only available in german language. it is by now 255 episodes. https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/podca...ona/index.html though there is a way around,. the podcast is also shown in written form.and one can -copy-paste - translate. Professor Kekule is the only one that i trust and believe what he says.

there are two more German language podcasts on the Internet, equally good, BUT there one should have to study medicine to understand everything. that is why i don't listen to them anymore. One is from the really world renowned Virolog Drosten from Berlin https://twitter.com/c_drosten this is his twitter account where there is also conversation or postings in English langauge.

and the third one, a lady professor, also an excellent and well known person, unfortunately can't find the link anymore.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    God bless your daughter, xt.
    I think we all have to go through this, and there will practically be no such thing as having NOT gone through covid, one way or another. I'm afraid that is the only way through this.

I still think the people who ordered and arranged "gain of function" for this should be shot (or hung), after a fair trial.
    That's where we differ, I think, just start shooting.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    to bad that this podcast is only available in german language. it is by now 255 episodes. https://www.mdr.de/nachrichten/podca...ona/index.html though there is a way around,. the podcast is also shown in written form.and one can -copy-paste - translate. Professor Kekule is the only one that i trust and believe what he says.

there are two more German language podcasts on the Internet, equally good, BUT there one should have to study medicine to understand everything. that is why i don't listen to them anymore. One is from the really world renowned Virolog Drosten from Berlin https://twitter.com/c_drosten this is his twitter account where there is also conversation or postings in English langauge.

and the third one, a lady professor, also an excellent and well known person, unfortunately can't find the link anymore.
    Why don't you just try to explain why you think he is right?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Dr. Fauci admitted that vaccines can make it easier to get Covid.

https://trustedsource.us/vaxx-fauci/

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Dr. Fauci admitted that vaccines can make it easier to get Covid.

https://trustedsource.us/vaxx-fauci/
    Nope.

Fauci did not tell Zuckerberg that any COVID-19 vaccine would make it easier to get COVID-19. Instead, he talked about the need for testing vaccines before they are put on the market to make sure they - do not - make an illness worse.

Here is the full interview. The text taken out of context in the video you sent is at 24.35 minutes of the attached: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=971QcDEha5I.

Zuckerberg asked Fauci about the rationale behind proving a vaccine is safe for public health.

Fauci answered in summary by saying "So you can’t just go out there and give it unless you feel that in the field, if someone is infected and exposed, being vaccinated doesn’t make it worse".

Clear as a bell to me.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 15-12-2021 at 17:12.

Why don't you just try to explain why you think he is right?
    Professor kekule is now -over 60 - as he likes to say, he is actually older. he has worked on -commissions - before. was -advisor - to many a polititian or groups or events. he was working in Africa, on the Ebola case. and his predictions come always true. he is seldom seen in takshows, rather put his light under a barrel. and it is from other people ( who KNOW what they are talking about, who professor kekule was or now is). He is also a Virolog, but like Dr.Drosten, also a wellknown and highly respected Person not only in Germany, teaching in a different field of Virologie.But what is more, the podcast is on since last march, that is now soon 2 years. And everything that he had predicted, or also Drosten, had come true. Had we done only half what he or other REAL experts had asked us to do, actually nearly pleaded to do it, all that crap that we have now, would not be around.And, that is important for me, he can talk that a person who has not studied medicine, can understand him. And so does his moderator on the radio station Camillo Schumann. if or when they are against something, they explain it. if they are for somethign they explain it. AND on the site all links are complete given, if there are any. many of them in their original langauge. i am sure he is in contact with colleagues also in Russia and China. But because vaccines produced and used here are ( at least for the time being ) not recognised in the EU, he does not comment to much on them. it has to be like that, well so be it. but the WHO is looking and checking, finally on data from both countries. And i think with that Omicron bug around , certification for use in the EU will come for both countries. Already weeks ago,long before the USA begun, or now also Germany wants, Kekule did not and still does not recommend vaccinations on kids. NOT on the oder ones. 15 years or more. ONLY when circumstances might make it neccessary. While the USA happily is vaccinating the kids. the STIKO ( the German regulatory body) does not recommend it, except when circumstances demand it. Professor kekule is not a -God in White-, but a precautionary man.he still believes that the Germans will use their own BRAIN und -hausverstand - ( common sense) and for that reason he is also against a compulsory general vaccination obligation . with exception where he explained why it should be. or actually MUST be. and the facts five him right. It is just sad that because -we - are no adhering to those facts, so many people have died quite unnecessary. and the talk - the old and sick will die, or would have died, anyway sooner or later - is just unethical and not acceptable. the same as -Corona Parties - and the likes.That is why i believe what Professor Kekule says. 3x a week. since March 2020. Though still it was my OWN free will, no one told me or coerced me or ordered me to do it. That time there was even no lottery or presents. I got the 2 shots.And now the booster. And i had no reactions at all. Nothing from the vaccination, no heart problems, no blood clots, no fever, no headache, just nothing. maybe it helps that i never smoked, that i drink very little to nothing, Alcohol. though i am over 70 now, i just feel fine. i put my mask on in the bus, when shopping at Auchan, or where it is needed. i also know, despite all that i still can catch the bug. I still COULD end up in hospital or i COULD die. But the chances for that are so slim that i will end up in the refrigerator of the coroner. so i did what i think is or better was, the right thing to do. What will be next summer? i am quite happily prepared to take it from there. i do not try to convince any to take the vaccination, not even friends or even family. these are all grown up people and have their own brain. And should use it. or not...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

xt-tsi (15-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Professor kekule is now -over 60 - as he likes to say, he is actually older. he has worked on -commissions - before. was -advisor - to many a polititian or groups or events. he was working in Africa, on the Ebola case. and his predictions come always true. he is seldom seen in takshows, rather put his light under a barrel. and it is from other people ( who KNOW what they are talking about, who professor kekule was or now is). He is also a Virolog, but like Dr.Drosten, also a wellknown and highly respected Person not only in Germany, teaching in a different field of Virologie.But what is more, the podcast is on since last march, that is now soon 2 years. And everything that he had predicted, or also Drosten, had come true. Had we done only half what he or other REAL experts had asked us to do, actually nearly pleaded to do it, all that crap that we have now, would not be around.And, that is important for me, he can talk that a person who has not studied medicine, can understand him. And so does his moderator on the radio station Camillo Schumann. if or when they are against something, they explain it. if they are for somethign they explain it. AND on the site all links are complete given, if there are any. many of them in their original langauge. i am sure he is in contact with colleagues also in Russia and China. But because vaccines produced and used here are ( at least for the time being ) not recognised in the EU, he does not comment to much on them. it has to be like that, well so be it. but the WHO is looking and checking, finally on data from both countries. And i think with that Omicron bug around , certification for use in the EU will come for both countries. Already weeks ago,long before the USA begun, or now also Germany wants, Kekule did not and still does not recommend vaccinations on kids. NOT on the oder ones. 15 years or more. ONLY when circumstances might make it neccessary. While the USA happily is vaccinating the kids. the STIKO ( the German regulatory body) does not recommend it, except when circumstances demand it. Professor kekule is not a -God in White-, but a precautionary man.he still believes that the Germans will use their own BRAIN und -hausverstand - ( common sense) and for that reason he is also against a compulsory general vaccination obligation . with exception where he explained why it should be. or actually MUST be. and the facts five him right. It is just sad that because -we - are no adhering to those facts, so many people have died quite unnecessary. and the talk - the old and sick will die, or would have died, anyway sooner or later - is just unethical and not acceptable. the same as -Corona Parties - and the likes.That is why i believe what Professor Kekule says. 3x a week. since March 2020. Though still it was my OWN free will, no one told me or coerced me or ordered me to do it. That time there was even no lottery or presents. I got the 2 shots.And now the booster. And i had no reactions at all. Nothing from the vaccination, no heart problems, no blood clots, no fever, no headache, just nothing. maybe it helps that i never smoked, that i drink very little to nothing, Alcohol. though i am over 70 now, i just feel fine. i put my mask on in the bus, when shopping at Auchan, or where it is needed. i also know, despite all that i still can catch the bug. I still COULD end up in hospital or i COULD die. But the chances for that are so slim that i will end up in the refrigerator of the coroner. so i did what i think is or better was, the right thing to do. What will be next summer? i am quite happily prepared to take it from there. i do not try to convince any to take the vaccination, not even friends or even family. these are all grown up people and have their own brain. And should use it. or not...
    Sputnik V is a totally different type of vaccine.

Lock downs have not worked, and have even made some things much worse, like children's suicide, drug and alcohol deaths, depression.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (15-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Nope.

Fauci did not tell Zuckerberg that any COVID-19 vaccine would make it easier to get COVID-19. Instead, he talked about the need for testing vaccines before they are put on the market to make sure they - do not - make an illness worse.

Here is the full interview. The text taken out of context in the video you sent is at 24.35 minutes of the attached: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=971QcDEha5I.

Zuckerberg asked Fauci about the rationale behind proving a vaccine is safe for public health.

Fauci answered in summary by saying "So you can’t just go out there and give it unless you feel that in the field, if someone is infected and exposed, being vaccinated doesn’t make it worse".

Clear as a bell to me.
    You're a tuff nut to crack, I didn't say Dr. Fauci said that they "would" I said that they "can" there's a difference.
    Dr. Fauci said that this has happened before with an HIV vaccine, I've heard about this theory before, maybe a year ago or more.

It's a good thing I didn't mention that two scientists from Harvard and MIT said recently, that there are clear signs that Covid was man made in a lab.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Fauci and his Red Chinese co-conspirators researched "Gain of Function" in their North Carolina and Wuhan, Communist China microbiology laboratories.

Russian and American scientwits researched "Gain of Function" in their Atomic and Hydrogen Bomb testing.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Sputnik V is a totally different type of vaccine.

Lock downs have not worked, and have even made some things much worse, like children's suicide, drug and alcohol deaths, depression.
    no one denies that. so is Astrazeneca. AZ is made from a monkey Adenovirus. Sputnik fro 2 human adenoviruses. that was also commented on all the media and on KCK. But because both Sputnik and Cinevac are not yet approved by the WHO, the EU and GERMAN regulatory bodies also will not. by the way all of them,the WHA, STIKO and whatever they are called, recommend only. they are not a body to enforce anything. And kekule or other professionals will not comment on not approved vaccine. AND because it comes from China or Russia it is of course in competition to the -western -vaccine. And that they will try to keep that way as long as possible. This is politics. and politicians. they dont care about lives.But only about their re election...

You're a tuff nut to crack, I didn't say Dr. Fauci said that they "would" I said that they "can" there's a difference.
    Dr. Fauci said that this has happened before with an HIV vaccine, I've heard about this theory before, maybe a year ago or more.

It's a good thing I didn't mention that two scientists from Harvard and MIT said recently, that there are clear signs that Covid was man made in a lab.
    Sorry, the point of Dr Fauci's comments was not that vaccines can make it easier to get COVID as you claimed.

His point was that vaccines need to be thoroughly tested, so that they don't make the conditions of a given disease worse, including COVID. A completely different argument. And the video you sent took his statements out of context and was thus fake news.

You've said several times Pfizer vaccines cause COVID-19, which is untrue and the video you sent was meant to support that argument. But, nope, not this time.

Would you like to debate where COVID was made? If so, we can change the subject, since we now know the Pfizer vaccines do not cause COVID.

Who are those two scientists?

Sorry, the point of Dr Fauci's comments was not that vaccines can make it easier to get COVID as you claimed.

His point was that vaccines need to be thoroughly tested, so that they don't make the conditions of a given disease worse, including COVID.

The video you sent took his statements completely out of context. It was pretty blatant, thus I'm not giving an inch on this one, my point being that right wing media tells lies, all the time. The video you sent is just one example.

You've said several times that the Pfizer vaccine causes COVID-19, an idea I find to be preposterous. If the video you sent was meant to support that argument, it didn't.

Last edited by xt-tsi; 16-12-2021 at 15:31.

His point was that vaccines need to be thoroughly tested, so that they don't make the conditions of a given disease worse, including COVID.

The video you sent took his statements completely out of context. It was pretty blatant, thus I'm not giving an inch on this one, my point being that right wing media tells lies, all the time. The video you sent is just one example.

You've said several times that the Pfizer vaccine causes COVID-19, an idea I find to be preposterous. If the video you sent was meant to support that argument, it didn't.

Yes that was his point, you are correct on that, but let's give it more context, at the time he was saying that Trump was president and responsible for pushing for a vaccine quickly. Why has Dr. Fauci changed his mind? It seems he was trying to hurt Trump, and remember Dr. Fauci also said that there was no need for masks or to restrict travel to the US. He's Dr. Flippy Floppy.

I don't know if you had seen one video I posted a long time ago, but it was of a woman who in August 2019 predicted the whole plandemic. Her signs of this happening was Trump signing an order to speed up vaccine approval. If this was all just a random thing, why were people in the US government pushing Trump to do this? You do understand that Trump would have won, the US economy would have been doing much better and nobody really liked Joe Biden and even many hated Kamala Harris. Yet with Covid and the help of a "fortified" election we got bumbling Joe Biden, and he's been destroying the US dollar, destroying small businesses, making bigger business stronger, and rich people richer, all while dividing Americans in every way possible, and silencing decent. Huge problems are on the way, I said this last year, and we are close to another World War! I think it will start with China. This was all planned, like 9/11 and Obama dividing the races, it's been a slow long effort. You know that Hitler did not just come to power and start killing people right, it was planned over many years and when they thought the time was right they moved forward. I watch a documentary about the Germans in WW2 and one German soldier said, "We thought what we were doing was the right thing." he admitted that he was brainwashed of a long period of time,just like what's been happening now. A certain group of psychopaths want to take over the world, it's been that way through out history, don't think anything has changed, we are still dealing with the Salem witch trials mentality, but now it's vaxxed or not vaxxed, so people on the left think they should burn. Oh and don't tell me I'm off topic, maybe it's just you not seeing the bigger picture.

Yes that was his point, you are correct on that, but let's give it more context, at the time he was saying that Trump was president and responsible for pushing for a vaccine quickly. Why has Dr. Fauci changed his mind? It seems he was trying to hurt Trump, and remember Dr. Fauci also said that there was no need for masks or to restrict travel to the US. He's Dr. Flippy Floppy.

I don't know if you had seen one video I posted a long time ago, but it was of a woman who in August 2019 predicted the whole plandemic. Her signs of this happening was Trump signing an order to speed up vaccine approval. If this was all just a random thing, why were people in the US government pushing Trump to do this? You do understand that Trump would have won, the US economy would have been doing much better and nobody really liked Joe Biden and even many hated Kamala Harris. Yet with Covid and the help of a "fortified" election we got bumbling Joe Biden, and he's been destroying the US dollar, destroying small businesses, making bigger business stronger, and rich people richer, all while dividing Americans in every way possible, and silencing decent. Huge problems are on the way, I said this last year, and we are close to another World War! I think it will start with China. This was all planned, like 9/11 and Obama dividing the races, it's been a slow long effort. You know that Hitler did not just come to power and start killing people right, it was planned over many years and when they thought the time was right they moved forward. I watch a documentary about the Germans in WW2 and one German soldier said, "We thought what we were doing was the right thing." he admitted that he was brainwashed of a long period of time,just like what's been happening now. A certain group of psychopaths want to take over the world, it's been that way through out history, don't think anything has changed, we are still dealing with the Salem witch trials mentality, but now it's vaxxed or not vaxxed, so people on the left think they should burn. Oh and don't tell me I'm off topic, maybe it's just you not seeing the bigger picture.
    Nope. His comment had nothing to do with politics. It was about effectively testing drugs before being released to the market to make sure they don't make the conditions of a given disease worse.

The rest of what you say is interesting, but it is conjecture.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Nope. His comment had nothing to do with politics. It was about effectively testing drugs before being released to the market to make sure they don't make the conditions of a given disease worse.

The rest of what you say is interesting, but it is conjecture.
    Are you for real? Fauci is a slimeball, and the highest paid bureaucrat on the government payroll in the shithole of liars in Washington DC.

Slouchy Fauci has REPEATEDLY lied from the onset.

First he says he would NEVER be for a mandated vaccine, now he says we MUST be FORCED to be vaccinated.

"Hypocrite" is putting it mildly.

Fauci PREVENTED sick people from getting alternative treatments like Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine with his edicts, causing them to die. He is a mass-murderer, in the tradition of Dr. Mengele, experimenting on people.

Believe it or not, XT, human beings are not animals.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast