Thread: Can I get my QR Code in Gosyslgi?

Can I get my QR Code in Gosyslgi?

Hi

With the wonderful support of posters in this thread I have managed to get a confirmed Gosyslygi account.

The next question is - can I get the Medical Clinic to add me to the Register of Vaccinated - so that my QR Code appears in my Gosyslygi account? It all depends on what it takes for the polyclinic staff to add my details to the database. I have been researching this and it looks like it may depend on having an Полис ОМС (Compulsory State Medical Insurance). In this case it is game-off as I don't have this and as I am only here on a work Visa can't get one. Basically; has anyone managed to get a QR Code on Gosyslygi and with what Visa status and with or without ОМС?

Thanks a lot.

Success!

The answer is yes. It seems that so long as you have a SNILS and a confirmed account on Gosyslgi you can get a QR-Code. In my case the problem seems to have been that when I got the vaccine at that point I did not have a confirmed account on Gosyslgi. Once I'd got that sorted I just went back to the Clinic where I'd got the vaccine and they added me to the relevant database. It seems that this is a well-known problem - having had a vaccine and no QR Code - and they were well set up to deal with it.

So - yes. It is possible!

Quote Originally Posted by JustinWyllie View Post
    The answer is yes. It seems that so long as you have a SNILS and a confirmed account on Gosyslgi you can get a QR-Code. In my case the problem seems to have been that when I got the vaccine at that point I did not have a confirmed account on Gosyslgi. Once I'd got that sorted I just went back to the Clinic where I'd got the vaccine and they added me to the relevant database. It seems that this is a well-known problem - having had a vaccine and no QR Code - and they were well set up to deal with it.

So - yes. It is possible!
    what strikes me funny though, mz first two vaccinations i got via registering o nthe Internet and where i also could choose mz date and time. where i live -our - Poliklinik is closed for -kap remont - and at the palce where i did the vaccinations my particulars where not in their database (which i should find out only when wanting the booster...).QR code i also got than back home via the Internet...
    third time i went back, not registering o nthe Internet, because nothing is there... so first thing i was told at the klinik, i am not in their database. no booster. never mind that i did the first two there and ahd the paper to show. up onto the 4th floor, got a -anketta --1000- questions to be answered. than back to their office. the ladies had NOTHING to do, one actually had their head down on the desk...-you get a reply within 3 days that we are done-. though got an SMS already the next day... no more problem to get the booster. filling in more forms. the usual- i do agree -, i have read - i will what this and what that and what not-. 2 full pages... After i got the shot, THERE a nice medic went to the -register terminal - and hey presto, my QR code was also already there. valif till the end of 2022.. when asking the young medic who administered the shot, how long it will -hold - he told me six month. and after that? a new shot,and every six month another? he also had no answer for that...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I have a question about registering on Gosuslugi.ru
    I went to the website and there are 2 choices (Зарегистрируйтесь онлайн через банк или посетив центры обслуживания).
    I will not do it online because I no longer have a bank account in Russia and I do not want to open up a new bank account in Russia.
    The other option is (Зарегистрируйтесь через посетив центры обслуживания). There is a ПОЧТА БАНК near to where I live. It says they offer (Услуги:
    * Регистрация учетной записи * Подтверждение личности) and they require (Комментарий: Необходим паспорт и номер СНИЛС).
    So, I have a passport, (I currently have a 3 year Private (ЧАСТНАЯ) visa) and I also have a SNILS (that the clinic where I was vaccinated with Sputnik should have sent to Gosuslugi).
    I am happy to go to that ПОЧТА БАНК and have them register me on Gosuslugi, however I don't want to open any bank account there.
    Can I get registered on Gosulsugi at ПОЧТА БАНК without having to open a bank account there ?

Hi Moskvazayets

Some of this you probably know but for clarity. There are 3 levels of account on Gosyslygi: basic, standard and confirmed. You have to get as far as Standard yourself online*. Then you need to go to the service centre to confirm this account (stage 3). My reading of the information is that yes these banks just provide a service to do the confirmation (stage 3) and that you won't need a bank account with them. But why don't you want to go to a Multifunction Centre? That might be just as easy.

* My experience here is that while a Russian citizen can go to a MFC and get them to do the whole thing (all 3 stages) that is not so easy for a foreigner. The staff in the MFC don't have much experience registering foreigners. But if you can get as far as the standard account yourself that makes it easy for them.

What stage are you at?

The QR code won't be required in Feb. in public places. The Russian government is delaying it.