Thread: Dr. Fauciís monkey Island of pain

Dr. Fauciís monkey Island of pain

This comes as no surprise from a guy who had dogs heads locked in a box so sand fleas could eat their face. You can just watch the first 5 minutes, but at about 12 minutes they talk about how the Chinese Wuhan lab worked with Covid. Remember, in Dr. Fauci’s own words, "I am science"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1503970]This comes as no surprise from a guy who had dogs heads locked in a box so sand fleas could eat their face. You can just watch the first 5 minutes, but at about 12 minutes they talk about how the Chinese Wuhan lab worked with Covid. Remember, in Dr. Fauci’s own words, "I am science"

who is HE, that -moderator - to decide what we should see or not? i think i am old and mature enough to decide for myself what i want to see or not. you put a warning before the pictures are show, make sure no kids are watching. this is A BS STORY...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1503982]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    This comes as no surprise from a guy who had dogs heads locked in a box so sand fleas could eat their face. You can just watch the first 5 minutes, but at about 12 minutes they talk about how the Chinese Wuhan lab worked with Covid. Remember, in Dr. Fauci’s own words, "I am science"
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post

who is HE, that -moderator - to decide what we should see or not? i think i am old and mature enough to decide for myself what i want to see or not. you put a warning before the pictures are show, make sure no kids are watching. this is A BS STORY...
    It's YouTube more so than him, if you want to see nasty photos of tortured monkeys just Google it.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

It's YouTube more so than him, if you want to see nasty photos of tortured monkeys just Google it.[/QUOTE]

and who is youtube to tell me what I want to see. AN who says that google will show me THIS pictures? OF FAUCIS TORTURED MONKEYS? THE ONLY THING IS SEE HERE IS -PSYCHOLOGICAL - TORTURE. WHILE THE CAGES FOR SURE ARE NOT NICE, there si is nothing there that is not being done a million times in ANY laboratory all over the world. does not mean that i agree to that. but where IS PETA? where is
    Greenpeace? or whatever they are being called, this animal rightists. Fauci's laboratories are supposed to go on the last 40 years, cost the American taxpayer 100 million$$$. But only NOW the -goodie two shoes - come up with it? here were they all the years?https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...t=3o3NjmgTAoJp
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....