Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: that -Omicrom - variant..reeason for concern?

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1503938]From one of your articles,
    After two years they still can't find the animal?[/QUOTE

I guess not.

I never said I believe COVID-19 was first transmitted to a human by an animal. That's also unknown. I also think the folks investigating where this thing came from are doing a piss poor job.

You should be more skeptical. Those right wing sources you quote and post so often are biased and fake news.

[QUOTE=xt-tsi;1503946]
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    From one of your articles,
    After two years they still can't find the animal?[/QUOTE

I guess not.

I never said I believe COVID-19 was first transmitted to a human by an animal. That's also unknown. I also think the folks investigating where this thing came from are doing a piss poor job.

You should be more skeptical. Those right wing sources you quote and post so often are biased and fake news.
    You seem more skeptical of it being man made (which there is more evidence of) than it coming from animals. The only real sources we have come from the right or independent sources, the left is with the group trying to enslave the world, they have also been lying like crazy for over 5 years. Trump freaked them out and they started to panic.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1503947]
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post

You seem more skeptical of it being man made (which there is more evidence of) than it coming from animals. The only real sources we have come from the right or independent sources, the left is with the group trying to enslave the world, they have also been lying like crazy for over 5 years. Trump freaked them out and they started to panic.
    When did I say that I am more skeptical of coronavirus being man made versus natural sources? I said many times, no one knows. My question was about the view that it was purposely produced in a lab.

I also believe we need to crack down on both future sources of such diseases. Idiotic to be f-ing around with experiments involving highly contagious diseases and the wet labs need to go. Plus I'm reading another source of viruses in future could be domestic animals - cows, chickens.

It must make you feel great, believing whatever the right wing media and other sources tell you. Politicians too?

[QUOTE=xt-tsi;1503950]

When did I say that I am more skeptical of coronavirus being man made versus natural sources? I said many times, no one knows. My question was about the view that it was purposely produced in a lab.

I also believe we need to crack down on both future sources of such diseases. Idiotic to be f-ing around with experiments involving highly contagious diseases and the wet labs need to go. Plus I'm reading another source of viruses in future could be domestic animals - cows, chickens.

It must make you feel great, believing whatever the right wing media and other sources tell you. Politicians too?
    The flu came from humans farming chickens, before we started to live with animals we had many less diseases, that's why I will not have pets.

I don't believe the mainstream media be it right or left, I only trust some independent reporters. I don't trust a government that infected black men with syphilis and let it go untreated for 40 years, just to see the effects. I wouldn't put it pass them to release a virus to win an election, crush small business, take away citizens rights, and transfer wealth to the richest people on the planet. It's crazy and foolish to think that the US government has stopped doing evil sh*t after all we know they did in the past and were never prosecuted or held responsible. What they've done now is very serious and cannot go unpunished. Oh and by the way, I was banned from commenting on FOX news posts. The only one I like at FOX is Tucker Carlson, he's the only one who is not a war mongering butt hole.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

The vaccines may be ineffective against it because such vaccines were engineered to be effective against only the original Red Chinese strain.[/QUOTE]

and that is what big Pharma is hoping. that the virus will mutate does not bother them. if it is more contagious than anything else, does not worry them either. thez just hope it will become weaker and weaker so they will not be forced, in the end they will have to be forced, to come up with a better adapted vaccine. because it costs them money. and all that talk, the vaccine can be adapted in a few weeks and in 100 days we can have a new vaccine on the market. this was and is hot talk only. so, they do nothing and pushing for boosters, vaccinations for kids, all with the same -Wuhan - variant. and make millions...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1503957]
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post

The flu came from humans farming chickens, before we started to live with animals we had many less diseases, that's why I will not have pets.

I don't believe the mainstream media be it right or left, I only trust some independent reporters. I don't trust a government that infected black men with syphilis and let it go untreated for 40 years, just to see the effects. I wouldn't put it pass them to release a virus to win an election, crush small business, take away citizens rights, and transfer wealth to the richest people on the planet. It's crazy and foolish to think that the US government has stopped doing evil sh*t after all we know they did in the past and were never prosecuted or held responsible. What they've done now is very serious and cannot go unpunished. Oh and by the way, I was banned from commenting on FOX news posts. The only one I like at FOX is Tucker Carlson, he's the only one who is not a war mongering butt hole.
    Understood.

However, you have in no way made a convincing argument that COVID-19 was man made.

This is the former CDC director that left just before Covid started, I believe him more than Dr. Fauci and the new CDC director, she has said some pretty stupid and unbelievable things, things that have no logic.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (02-12-2021)

Judge is offline kiss my shiny metal ........
    Bat's from Laos flew 1,000 miles to Wuhan? https://wap.business-standard.com/ar...2201019_1.html
    Laos ,I thought 'they' said the bats came from a cave far away in China.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/china-...rigins-report/

China has denied the World Health Organization access to bat caves and wildlife farming areas in a region six hours west of Wuhan — as it emerged that nearby wet markets were banned from selling live animals just days before Beijing acknowledged a new virus had been detected, according to a report.

WHO scientists have been trying to access hundreds of caves that contain bats in Enshi prefecture in Hubei province — west of the Chinese city where COVID-19 first emerged, the Washington Post said Monday.
    OK, this is the first I'm hearing about Laos bats, I just read this, they are saying if it's all true that it wasn't engineered in lab ..

To make the discovery, Marc Eloit, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris and his colleagues in France and Laos, took saliva, faeces and urine samples from 645 bats in caves in northern Laos. In three horseshoe (Rhinolophus) bat species, they found viruses that are each more than 95% identical to SARS-CoV-2, which they named BANAL-52, BANAL-103 and BANAL-236.

Natural origin
    “When SARS-CoV-2 was first sequenced, the receptor binding domain didn’t really look like anything we’d seen before,” says Edward Holmes, a virologist at the University of Sydney in Australia. This caused some people to speculate that the virus had been created in a laboratory. But the Laos coronaviruses confirm these parts of SARS-CoV-2 exist in nature, he says.

I am more convinced than ever that SARS-CoV-2 has a natural origin,” agrees Linfa Wang, a virologist at Duke–NUS Medical School in Singapore.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02596-2

That's not to say it didn't escape from the lab by accident, we don't know for sure,but one day we will have a clear picture, hopefully.

China finds a cure for Covid! Of course they used humanize mice again.

Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim https://www.rt.com/news/541886-china...vid19-omicron/

Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Laos ,I thought 'they' said the bats came from a cave far away in China.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/china-...rigins-report/

OK, this is the first I'm hearing about Laos bats, I just read this, they are saying if it's all true that it wasn't engineered in lab ..

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02596-2

That's not to say it didn't escape from the lab by accident, we don't know for sure,but one day we will have a clear picture, hopefully.
    Yeah but they are only 95%the same, that's where the lab came in, using humanize mice for the other 5% and transmittable to humans.

Understood.

However, you have in no way made a convincing argument that COVID-19 was man made.[/QUOTE]

i will not convince you or even try to convince you. everyone has their own opinion. we have 130 million experts in Russia, 9 Million in Austria and 80 millions in Germany. and in the USA there are even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Understood.

However, you have in no way made a convincing argument that COVID-19 was man made.

i will not convince you or even try to convince you. everyone has their own opinion. we have 130 million experts in Russia, 9 Million in Austria and 80 millions in Germany. and in the USA there are even more.[/QUOTE]

Got it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (02-12-2021)

this is also a story like with faucis Monkey laboratories. it is supposed to go on since 40 years and cost the American taxpayer 100 Million $.40 years and no one found it funny? only NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    this is also a story like with faucis Monkey laboratories. it is supposed to go on since 40 years and cost the American taxpayer 100 Million $.40 years and no one found it funny? only NOW?
    It all took place on a private island, it wasn't found until people started investigating what Dr. Fauci was funding. The worst part of the mainstream media is not the fake news that they report, it's the real news they don't report on.

https://www.rt.com/russia/541735-omi...zen.yandex.com

This could spell the end of Covid.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast