littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: QR code also for Moscow next year?

QR code also for Moscow next year?

just read the last sentence of this article. to me it is no surprise. it had to come. but it will come, like, through the backdoor..https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...-passes-a75629
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

So Russia wants to see mass protest too. That should work out wonderfully.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    just read the last sentence of this article. to me it is no surprise. it had to come. but it will come, like, through the backdoor..https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...-passes-a75629
    Here is an article about the legislation: https://www.interfax.ru/russia/804825 and a quick google translation.

The State Duma has appointed the consideration of bills on the introduction of QR codes on December 16

Moscow. November 24. INTERFAX.RU - Bills on the introduction of QR codes in public places and in transport are included in the planned calendar of consideration of the State Duma on December 16.

IN RUSSIA

In Russia, it is planned to introduce an almost ubiquitous pass mode using QR codes.

The corresponding draft resolution was published in the State Duma database on Wednesday evening.

In the work schedule of the State Duma, published on the morning of November 24, these bills were not listed.

Bills on the introduction of QR codes

On November 12, the Russian government submitted to the State Duma two bills concerning the introduction of the QR code system in Russia.

The first bill involves changes to the law on sanitary and epidemiological welfare (17357-8). According to it, to visit restaurants, non-food stores, public events and cultural institutions, you will need a document with a QR code confirming vaccination, contraindications to it, or a previous illness.

At the same time, according to the document, the military must have separate QR codes: instead of QR codes, they will be able to present another document confirming vaccination, a previous illness or the presence of contraindications to vaccination. The form and order of such documents, as suggested by the government, will be determined by the Ministry of Defense or another federal body where the law provides for military or equivalent service.

The second bill amends the Air Code and the Railway Transport Charter (17358-8). Using it, similar QR codes will be needed to buy tickets and board a plane or train carriage.

The bills caused a wide public response. The Duma decided to send the initiatives to the mailing list in the regions and return to the consideration procedure, taking into account the feedback received after December 14.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; Yesterday at 10:18.

The bills caused a wide public response. The Duma decided to send the initiatives to the mailing list in the regions and return to the consideration procedure, taking into account the feedback received after December 14.[/QUOTE]

i still got my first QR code from the first lockdown. says it is good for 2 years. wonder if that will eb true or if i also will have to get a new one? and will it recognise than also my -old - vaccination document?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

I'm reading a lot of contradictory info about this qr code validity issue. Here is another translation of an article on the subject: https://www.e1.ru/text/health/2021/11/19/70261778/

Title: So how much time do they work? All validity periods of QR codes in two pictures
    But remember that they can still be changed.

The vaccinated person's QR code is now issued for a year, but its validity period may be shortened

Massively QR codes throughout the country began to be used not so long ago - just a few weeks have passed. And all this time, something constantly happens to them: either the validity periods change, then they do not change, then the issuance dates are new, then the very form of the certificate with the code. We have checked all the documents that are relevant today, which relate to the issuance and operation of QR codes, in order to finally figure out who receives them and when and how long they are valid.

When the QR code arrives

The QR code is automatically generated in the personal account on "Gosuslugi" after the disease or vaccination against covid within three days. But if this were the only rule, it would be too simple.

Five vaccines are now registered in Russia: four two-component vaccines (Sputnik V, EpiVacCorona, EpiVacCorona-N, KoviVak) and one single-component (Sputnik Light). In case of vaccination with one of the two-component drugs, you will receive your QR code immediately after the second vaccination - as a rule, it takes no more than a day, the law provides for readiness within three days. Until recently, vaccination with "Light" was a way to get a QR code almost instantly - right after the first injection. Now those who received a single-component vaccine are given a QR code after 21 days - during this time, immunity should be developed. However, this only applies to those who were vaccinated for the first time. If you have already been ill or vaccinated against covid before, and have been revaccinated with Light, you will not have to wait three weeks.

The timing of receiving the QR code depends on which vaccine you were vaccinated

If the deadline has expired, and there is still no QR code in your personal account on "State Services", you can file a complaint right there - usually it helps, and the problem is solved quite quickly. If this did not help, then you need to check whether your data in your personal account is filled in correctly, and contact the clinic where the vaccination was given to check the records there as well.

If you are not registered with "State Services", you can get a certificate with a QR code at the MFC.

Recently, another version of the coronavirus QR code has appeared in Russia - it was decided to issue it on the basis of a certificate of a high level of antibodies. True, so far this applies only to one region: the initiative was taken by the head of Chuvashia, Oleg Nikolaev. There are no such decisions at the federal level yet, but the head of Rospotrebnadzor recently announced that this issue is being worked out.

How long is the QR code valid

The validity period of the certificate depends on what you got it for. The QR code received after illness is valid for six months, after vaccination - for a year. True, this can be changed at any time - the Ministry of Health reserves the right to reduce the validity period of the inoculated QR code to 6 months in the event of a worsening of the epidemiological situation.

One more detail: the QR-code is generated based on the event "with the latest date of occurrence". That is, if you were vaccinated, and after a month you fell ill, then the certificate of the vaccinated (which is valid for a year) will be reset and will be replaced after recovery by the certificate of the person who has recovered (which is valid for six months).

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    The bills caused a wide public response. The Duma decided to send the initiatives to the mailing list in the regions and return to the consideration procedure, taking into account the feedback received after December 14.
    i still got my first QR code from the first lockdown. says it is good for 2 years. wonder if that will eb true or if i also will have to get a new one? and will it recognise than also my -old - vaccination document?[/QUOTE]

The Russian government says Sputnik V is effective for 8 months.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I think it is Kazan but they have a strict QR code and it applies to busses, trams and metro. Over 1500 people were thrown off transportation on the first day. A few bus drivers were injured by passengers who were thrown off.