littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: QR code also for Moscow next year?

QR code also for Moscow next year?

just read the last sentence of this article. to me it is no surprise. it had to come. but it will come, like, through the backdoor..https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...-passes-a75629
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

So Russia wants to see mass protest too. That should work out wonderfully.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (26-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    just read the last sentence of this article. to me it is no surprise. it had to come. but it will come, like, through the backdoor..https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...-passes-a75629
    Here is an article about the legislation: https://www.interfax.ru/russia/804825 and a quick google translation.

The State Duma has appointed the consideration of bills on the introduction of QR codes on December 16

Moscow. November 24. INTERFAX.RU - Bills on the introduction of QR codes in public places and in transport are included in the planned calendar of consideration of the State Duma on December 16.

IN RUSSIA

In Russia, it is planned to introduce an almost ubiquitous pass mode using QR codes.

The corresponding draft resolution was published in the State Duma database on Wednesday evening.

In the work schedule of the State Duma, published on the morning of November 24, these bills were not listed.

Bills on the introduction of QR codes

On November 12, the Russian government submitted to the State Duma two bills concerning the introduction of the QR code system in Russia.

The first bill involves changes to the law on sanitary and epidemiological welfare (17357-8). According to it, to visit restaurants, non-food stores, public events and cultural institutions, you will need a document with a QR code confirming vaccination, contraindications to it, or a previous illness.

At the same time, according to the document, the military must have separate QR codes: instead of QR codes, they will be able to present another document confirming vaccination, a previous illness or the presence of contraindications to vaccination. The form and order of such documents, as suggested by the government, will be determined by the Ministry of Defense or another federal body where the law provides for military or equivalent service.

The second bill amends the Air Code and the Railway Transport Charter (17358-8). Using it, similar QR codes will be needed to buy tickets and board a plane or train carriage.

The bills caused a wide public response. The Duma decided to send the initiatives to the mailing list in the regions and return to the consideration procedure, taking into account the feedback received after December 14.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 26-11-2021 at 10:18.

The bills caused a wide public response. The Duma decided to send the initiatives to the mailing list in the regions and return to the consideration procedure, taking into account the feedback received after December 14.[/QUOTE]

i still got my first QR code from the first lockdown. says it is good for 2 years. wonder if that will eb true or if i also will have to get a new one? and will it recognise than also my -old - vaccination document?

I'm reading a lot of contradictory info about this qr code validity issue. Here is another translation of an article on the subject: https://www.e1.ru/text/health/2021/11/19/70261778/

Title: So how much time do they work? All validity periods of QR codes in two pictures
    But remember that they can still be changed.

The vaccinated person's QR code is now issued for a year, but its validity period may be shortened

Massively QR codes throughout the country began to be used not so long ago - just a few weeks have passed. And all this time, something constantly happens to them: either the validity periods change, then they do not change, then the issuance dates are new, then the very form of the certificate with the code. We have checked all the documents that are relevant today, which relate to the issuance and operation of QR codes, in order to finally figure out who receives them and when and how long they are valid.

When the QR code arrives

The QR code is automatically generated in the personal account on "Gosuslugi" after the disease or vaccination against covid within three days. But if this were the only rule, it would be too simple.

Five vaccines are now registered in Russia: four two-component vaccines (Sputnik V, EpiVacCorona, EpiVacCorona-N, KoviVak) and one single-component (Sputnik Light). In case of vaccination with one of the two-component drugs, you will receive your QR code immediately after the second vaccination - as a rule, it takes no more than a day, the law provides for readiness within three days. Until recently, vaccination with "Light" was a way to get a QR code almost instantly - right after the first injection. Now those who received a single-component vaccine are given a QR code after 21 days - during this time, immunity should be developed. However, this only applies to those who were vaccinated for the first time. If you have already been ill or vaccinated against covid before, and have been revaccinated with Light, you will not have to wait three weeks.

The timing of receiving the QR code depends on which vaccine you were vaccinated

If the deadline has expired, and there is still no QR code in your personal account on "State Services", you can file a complaint right there - usually it helps, and the problem is solved quite quickly. If this did not help, then you need to check whether your data in your personal account is filled in correctly, and contact the clinic where the vaccination was given to check the records there as well.

If you are not registered with "State Services", you can get a certificate with a QR code at the MFC.

Recently, another version of the coronavirus QR code has appeared in Russia - it was decided to issue it on the basis of a certificate of a high level of antibodies. True, so far this applies only to one region: the initiative was taken by the head of Chuvashia, Oleg Nikolaev. There are no such decisions at the federal level yet, but the head of Rospotrebnadzor recently announced that this issue is being worked out.

How long is the QR code valid

The validity period of the certificate depends on what you got it for. The QR code received after illness is valid for six months, after vaccination - for a year. True, this can be changed at any time - the Ministry of Health reserves the right to reduce the validity period of the inoculated QR code to 6 months in the event of a worsening of the epidemiological situation.

One more detail: the QR-code is generated based on the event "with the latest date of occurrence". That is, if you were vaccinated, and after a month you fell ill, then the certificate of the vaccinated (which is valid for a year) will be reset and will be replaced after recovery by the certificate of the person who has recovered (which is valid for six months).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (30-11-2021)

The bills caused a wide public response. The Duma decided to send the initiatives to the mailing list in the regions and return to the consideration procedure, taking into account the feedback received after December 14.
    i still got my first QR code from the first lockdown. says it is good for 2 years. wonder if that will eb true or if i also will have to get a new one? and will it recognise than also my -old - vaccination document?[/QUOTE]

The Russian government says Sputnik V is effective for 8 months.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I think it is Kazan but they have a strict QR code and it applies to busses, trams and metro. Over 1500 people were thrown off transportation on the first day. A few bus drivers were injured by passengers who were thrown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    I think it is Kazan but they have a strict QR code and it applies to busses, trams and metro. Over 1500 people were thrown off transportation on the first day. A few bus drivers were injured by passengers who were thrown off.
    there was a video o nTV news. a busdriver storming into the passenger section of a bus. while the driver,sitting in his closed driver's cabin, he does not need a mask. but out i n the melee with passengers he for sure should wear one. i believe and that is only hearsay, the drivers are being fined for allowing passengers on the transport without mask. for sure not in Moscow. At the METRO yo can't get past the security.. but on the bus or tram, the driver sits in his closed cubbyhole. and the passengers? most of them have a mask, some around their ears, o others on their arms, others nothing at all.to get INTO AUCHAN they still take the temperature and berate you if you wear no mask. but once inside, many of the masks are gone. Employees there though,mask and gloves, ALL of them.. also in everyone of the shops. fines for not wearing one are indeed heavy. and with that new variant around? apparently worse than Delta? i for sure see more restrictions coming.One thing though surprises me. Or at least that is what i hear from the RU. THER Biontech,Moderna and whatever they have, is still the vaccine developed for the WUHAN type of bug. And Pharma is for sure in no hurry to develop something new. For Delta for instance. they are flogging waht they have and taking it in.. BUT all of it is on an -emergency registration -only. which is running out at the end of this month. will politics have cojones enough and force them to bring somethign new on the market? special BIONTECH who saif, it will take them only 6 to 8 weeks to adapt the vaccine. THAT statement by the way was made in MAY. so far nothing new. what about Sputnik V ? are or will they adapting? or are they also still flogging their -old- vaccine. or as a German Professor said - the new visus shoots with laser guns and super cannons. And we are using still the old muzzle loaders -. He also says, and this is a man i believe in, THIS is the reason why there are so many new infections from already vaccinated people. the immune system, vaccinated with the -WUHAN vaccine, has nothing much to fight the new stain. Only good thing is, vaccination protects against heavy infection or feth. But otherwise, not to much help that old stuff. but suppose better than nothing, because with no vaccination one for sure it will be worse.. When i got my second shot,way back, i was told, not to worry, if or when it might happen that a new strain comes up, the Institute will also have a new,adapted vaccine. do they? or are they, like anyone else, flogging their old stuff? and will it take, as usual, VV putting his fist down, before they take something new out of their refrigerators?

Itís not about our health in the least. Itís about forcing everyone to comply with the system and be completely traceable. They are putting the strings on the puppets-to-be. (Though actually, some strings are already attached, and it is a matter of degrees of enslavement.)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Revelation ch 13

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

TheInterocitor (01-12-2021), Uncle Wally (28-11-2021), xt-tsi (28-11-2021)

How convenient a new variant of Covid shows up. Just in time for Christmas, and more repressive lock downs. But we're in luck! Not 72 hours of hearing about the new Covid version, drug companies announced that they have a new vaccine for it. Of course the sheeple will not question how they did this. A plandemic, to keep people in line, "you will own nothing and be happy"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (01-12-2021), TheInterocitor (01-12-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    How convenient a new variant of Covid shows up. Just in time for Christmas, and more repressive lock downs. But we're in luck! Not 72 hours of hearing about the new Covid version, drug companies announced that they have a new vaccine for it. Of course the sheeple will not question how they did this. A plandemic, to keep people in line, "you will own nothing and be happy"

i saw a video on that latest Omicron bug.. from the WHO.
    And there declared a lady -expert- that a new vaccine could be developed in and out for use in -less than 100- days. That expert was cut into the programm when she said that, it was MAY month. Now it is end of November and they are still flogging the WUHANN vaccine.ALL of them.here and there and over the ocean. Pharma for sure is not interested in making somethign new. it will cost money, many participants and it will be only an emergency admission -. so why do to all this troubles? it needs political will to FORCE those vaccine mixers to bring something new and effective onto the market. Who will be the first? China? Russia?

https://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=20721

Bill Gates is being investigated in India for illegally giving vaccines to children, who then became sick and some died.

Pharma for sure is not interested in making somethign new. it will cost money, many participants and it will be only an emergency admission -. so why do to all this troubles? it needs political will to FORCE those vaccine mixers to bring something new and effective onto the market. Who will be the first? China? Russia?
    This makes no sense. They are EXTREMELY interested in keeping money flowing. The big money comes from the development of new vaccines. When a disease is controlled because between vaccination and natural immunity, most of the population doesn’t need continual vaccination, only new members at the appropriate age are vaccinated. But with new strains, and a new and different vaccine required for each, they will be rich beyond the wildest dreams of even the recent past. Similarly, the CDC/Epidemstantsiya stand to be huge beneficiaries of this continual crisis. No, they're perfectly happy to produce new vaccines and have a perpetual health “crisis”; the trouble is minuscule next to the profit they stand to make.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    I don't have the URL, but Pfizer's "new" drug (a pill, not a vaccine) is very similar to Ivermectin.

Ivermectin, of course, is panned and delegitimized by the media. (Trump recommended it, it's for animals,etc.)

But don't worry, Pfizer's "new" treatment regime is great and wondrous! And it will only cost $700, versus a few dollars for Ivermectin.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    I don't have the URL, but Pfizer's "new" drug (a pill, not a vaccine) is very similar to Ivermectin.

Ivermectin, of course, is panned and delegitimized by the media. (Trump recommended it, it's for animals,etc.)

But don't worry, Pfizer's "new" treatment regime is great and wondrous! And it will only cost $700, versus a few dollars for Ivermectin.
    What proof can you send showing ivermectin is effective in preventing infection by COVID-19?

Have you taken it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast