littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: QR code also for Moscow next year?

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    What proof can you send showing ivermectin is effective in preventing infection by COVID-19?

Have you taken it?
    There was just a family that sued a hospital that refused to give they relative Ivermectin and won, after three days of Ivermectin he got better after doctors said he would die.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/ho...treatment.html
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    There was just a family that sued a hospital that refused to give they relative Ivermectin and won, after three days of Ivermectin he got better after doctors said he would die.

https://humansarefree.com/2021/11/ho...treatment.html

Sorry, one case does not verify ivermectin is effective in preventing infection from COVID-19.

Sorry, one case does not verify ivermectin is effective in preventing infection from COVID-19.
    Two cases, you forget Joe Rogan)))
    And they are not the only ones, there's a few other YouTube stars that said they too used Ivermectin on doctors orders.

They use Ivermectin in Mexico and many other countries. Look, if the mainstream media tells you something you should understand that it's a lie. For 4 years they lied about Trump, they covered up for Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, they lied about Ivermectin, saying it was only for horses! Back in the 70's we heard about Operation Mockingbird, nothing was done about it, Bush even passed a law that gave the government the permission to spread propaganda to the American people. The CIA and FBI were part of a coup attempt on a US president! The media, Twitter and Facebook all took part. Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden are allowed to commit crimes, and the FBI made up crimes to get at Trump, now I don't like Trump but it seems to me un-American to try and overthrow an elected president.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

What proof can you send showing ivermectin is effective in preventing infection by COVID-19?

Have you taken it?
    If you dont honestly know about the effectiveness of ivermectin after nearly 2 years then you should honestly question your news sources and/or objectiveness.

This video interviews a doctor that has treated thousands of patients with ivermectin. Media edits it out every time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OZeFG...andomize=false

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (Yesterday), Uncle Wally (Yesterday)

Hi, xt! Here I have to agree with UW and AIM. I have seen plenty of evidence that ivermectin has a major effect in treating, if not preventing covid. I can't access AIM's video right now, but have seen others that show doctors feted by the mass media until they revealed that they used ivermectin and had high success rates, at which time they were shut down. You should at least consider the sources that you yourself listen to, what they might both include and exclude. (We all want to get to the ultimate truth here)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Hi, xt! Here I have to agree with UW and AIM. I have seen plenty of evidence that ivermectin has a major effect in treating, if not preventing covid. I can't access AIM's video right now, but have seen others that show doctors feted by the mass media until they revealed that they used ivermectin and had high success rates, at which time they were shut down. You should at least consider the sources that you yourself listen to, what they might both include and exclude. (We all want to get to the ultimate truth here)
    At least xt-tsi hasn't used the "credible sources" line, yet. We all know what that means.

And they are not the only ones, there's a few other YouTube stars that said they too used Ivermectin on doctors orders.

They use Ivermectin in Mexico and many other countries. Look, if the mainstream media tells you something you should understand that it's a lie. For 4 years they lied about Trump, they covered up for Hunter Biden and Joe Biden, they lied about Ivermectin, saying it was only for horses! Back in the 70's we heard about Operation Mockingbird, nothing was done about it, Bush even passed a law that gave the government the permission to spread propaganda to the American people. The CIA and FBI were part of a coup attempt on a US president! The media, Twitter and Facebook all took part. Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden are allowed to commit crimes, and the FBI made up crimes to get at Trump, now I don't like Trump but it seems to me un-American to try and overthrow an elected president.
    Please send a source showing ivermectin is used in Mexico. I couldn't find any.

As for your other comments, again, they don't show ivermectin is effective against preventing or treating COVID-19. But they are interesting to read, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    If you dont honestly know about the effectiveness of ivermectin after nearly 2 years then you should honestly question your news sources and/or objectiveness.

This video interviews a doctor that has treated thousands of patients with ivermectin. Media edits it out every time.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OZeFG...andomize=false
    The news sources I use has nothing to do at all with the efficacy of treating or preventing COVID-19 with ivermectin.

But I will watch your video and comment.

Oh, yeah, there is Joe! He's the final word. Saw him by the way on a Netflix video doing a comedy routine. Pretty good!

At least xt-tsi hasn't used the "credible sources" line, yet. We all know what that means.
    Not to worry, I won't use it.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Then it should be easy to send some sources, outcomes of rigorous testing of the drug and so on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12