Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 57 of 57

Thread: QR code also for Moscow next year?

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    Here is one study on ivermectin use in mexico.

    Abstract
    Objective: There is an urgent need for effective treatments to prevent or attenuate lung and systemic inflammation, endotheliitis, and thrombosis related to COVID-19. This study aimed to assess the effectiveness of a multidrug-therapy consisting of Ivermectin, Azithromycin, Montelukast, and Acetylsalicylic acid ("TNR4" therapy) to prevent hospitalization and death among ambulatory COVID-19 cases in Tlaxcala, Mexico.

    Design and methods: A comparative effectiveness study was performed among 768 confirmed SARS-CoV-2 cases aged 18-80 years, who received ambulatory care at the Ministry of Health of Tlaxcala. A total of 481 cases received the TNR4 therapy, while 287 received another treatment (comparison group). All participants received home visits and/or phone calls for clinical evaluation during the 14 days after enrollment.

    Results: Nearly 85% of cases who received the TNR4 recovered within 14 days compared to 59% in the comparison group. The likelihood of recovery within 14 days was 3.4 times greater among the TNR4 group than in the comparison group. Patients treated with TNR4 had a 75% and 81% lower risk of being hospitalized or death, respectively, than the comparison group.

    Conclusions: TNR4 therapy improved recovery and prevented the risk of hospitalization and death among ambulatory COVID-19 cases.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33578014/

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (04-12-2021)

  3. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    In fact, its really not that hard to find literature on anything these days.

    Here is what appears to be more than 9000 results of white papers somehow discussing ivermectin.

    Here is the link for your own search.

    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

    Screenshot_20211204-012630.png


    And here with more specific parameters we can see 328 results.

    Screenshot_20211204-013038.png

  4. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Nope, there is no pfizermectin. Pfizer is not using ivermectin in drugs for treating covid.

    You need to widen your base of information sources a bit more.
    Coincidentally (or not), Pfizer’s drug shares at least one mechanism of action as Ivermectin – an anti-parasitic used in humans for decades, which functions as a protease inhibitor against Covid-19, which researchers speculate “could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency.”

    Lo and behold, Pfizer’s new drug – which some have jokingly dubbed “Pfizermectin,” is described by the pharmaceutical giant as a “potent protease inhibitor.”

    As our readers might recognize, that’s exactly what ivermectin, the prophylactic used for a number of reasons in both humans and animals, does.

    Screenshot_20211204-015213.jpg


    And here is ivermectin and its anti-viral properties...


    Ivermectin has exhibited antiviral activity against a wide range of RNA and some DNA viruses, for example, Zika, dengue, yellow fever, and others.13 Caly et al14 demonstrated specific action against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro with a suggested host-directed mechanism of action being the blocking of the nuclear import of viral proteins14,15 that suppress normal immune responses.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8248252/
    Last edited by americaninmoscow; 04-12-2021 at 12:10.

  5. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Please send a source showing ivermectin is used in Mexico. I couldn't find any.

    As for your other comments, again, they don't show ivermectin is effective against preventing or treating COVID-19. But they are interesting to read, thanks.
    Uttar Pradesh, India, 210 million people started widespread use of ivermectin last July 2020. By December their mortality rate was 11 times less than the US. Mexico City, 22 million people, had profound benefit from ivermectin which its mayor publicly announced. The problem is that the press will not report on anything positive about repurposed drugs.

    There is substantial data on ivermectin prophylaxis. Not letting unvaccinated people know they can be protected with 0.2 mg/kg once a week is criminal.

    Insisting patients get no treatment instead of a cheap, safe drug that shows some efficacy is crazy.

    NIH has done nothing with any repurposed drugs. It has actively hidden ivermectin. Now fluvoxamine will probably not get an EUA. It was turned down 1/22/21. They did nothing with famotidine and certrizine, over the counter, which stabilize mast cells, had several positive nonrandomized studies and prevent serious COVID infection in patients with mast cell disorders.

    Had any of these drugs been shown to work, the vaccines would not have gotten an EUA. It was all intentional on the part of NIH to push vaccines and help drug companies.


    Because that last part is key.


    If there was any other way to treat covid, at all, then the vax we have today couldnt be pushed thru for emergency use.

    And thats the power of big guv, big pharma, a revolving door and big media/tech working hand in hand to drive a narrative, regardless if it is true or not.

    Kapitalizm is kool and profitable for all (for those at the top)

  6. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    Last post.


    Ivermectin and mexico city and other places..


    https://mexicobusiness.news/health/n...ed-mexico-city


    Ivermectin: Controversial COVID-19 Drug Used in Mexico City

    By Jorge Ramos Zwanziger | Mon, 01/25/2021 - 17:35

    Yesterday, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador announced on Twitter he tested positive for COVID-19. He added that he is doing well and today, he called Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the delivery of 24 million doses of the Sputnik V vaccine.

    Lamento informarles que estoy contagiado de COVID-19. Los síntomas son leves pero ya estoy en tratamiento médico. Como siempre, soy optimista. Saldremos adelante todos. Me representará la Dra. Olga Sánchez Cordero en las mañaneras para informar como lo hacemos todos los días.

    — Andrés Manuel (@lopezobrador_) January 25, 2021
    Meanwhile, Oliva López, Head of the Mexico City Ministry of Health, reported that the city’s medical staff was administering ivermectin and azithromycin to COVID-19 patients, reported el Financiero, with the support of the National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition “Salvador Zubirán” (INCMNSZ), the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) and the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (SECTEI). “The Ministry of Health has determined there is enough evidence to use medicines such as ivermectin and azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 positive people, even those without symptoms,” said López. In Mexico City, 50,747 people have been administered one of those medicines, among others, as part of their COVID-19 treatment, López told Forbes Mexico. However, she urged citizens to avoid self-medicating when it came to these treatments and urged anyone presenting symptoms to get medical attention.

    Last April, researchers from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, discovered that ivermectin could be used to treat SARS-CoV-2, reported Forbes Mexico. But both the FDA and WHO advise against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 and warn of side effects, reports Deutsche Welle. Previously, ivermectin tablets had been approved for the treatment of some parasitic worms, while topical formulations were approved for the treatment of external parasites such as headlice and skin conditions such as rosacea, according to the FDA. But more evidence is necessary regarding its effectiveness and safety in the treatment of COVID-19, warn researchers.

    Last month, the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAPHRA) said that the drug had not been approved for human use as there is no sound clinical evidence supporting its use in fighting COVID-19, reports iAfrica. The Regulatory Authority argued that the clinical trials needed to justify its administration are still lacking. However, some countries in Latin America including Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala have been administering ivermectin to COVID-19 patients

    https://mexicobusiness.news/health/n...ed-mexico-city

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (04-12-2021)

  8. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15,404
    Thanked: 5123
    Man tried using a fake arm to get QR code.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/88gg...e-silicone-arm
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  9. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,151
    Thanked: 814
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Last post.


    Ivermectin and mexico city and other places..


    https://mexicobusiness.news/health/n...ed-mexico-city


    Ivermectin: Controversial COVID-19 Drug Used in Mexico City

    By Jorge Ramos Zwanziger | Mon, 01/25/2021 - 17:35

    Yesterday, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador announced on Twitter he tested positive for COVID-19. He added that he is doing well and today, he called Russian President Vladimir Putin to discuss the delivery of 24 million doses of the Sputnik V vaccine.

    Lamento informarles que estoy contagiado de COVID-19. Los síntomas son leves pero ya estoy en tratamiento médico. Como siempre, soy optimista. Saldremos adelante todos. Me representará la Dra. Olga Sánchez Cordero en las mañaneras para informar como lo hacemos todos los días.

    — Andrés Manuel (@lopezobrador_) January 25, 2021
    Meanwhile, Oliva López, Head of the Mexico City Ministry of Health, reported that the city’s medical staff was administering ivermectin and azithromycin to COVID-19 patients, reported el Financiero, with the support of the National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition “Salvador Zubirán” (INCMNSZ), the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS) and the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (SECTEI). “The Ministry of Health has determined there is enough evidence to use medicines such as ivermectin and azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 positive people, even those without symptoms,” said López. In Mexico City, 50,747 people have been administered one of those medicines, among others, as part of their COVID-19 treatment, López told Forbes Mexico. However, she urged citizens to avoid self-medicating when it came to these treatments and urged anyone presenting symptoms to get medical attention.

    Last April, researchers from Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, discovered that ivermectin could be used to treat SARS-CoV-2, reported Forbes Mexico. But both the FDA and WHO advise against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 and warn of side effects, reports Deutsche Welle. Previously, ivermectin tablets had been approved for the treatment of some parasitic worms, while topical formulations were approved for the treatment of external parasites such as headlice and skin conditions such as rosacea, according to the FDA. But more evidence is necessary regarding its effectiveness and safety in the treatment of COVID-19, warn researchers.

    Last month, the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAPHRA) said that the drug had not been approved for human use as there is no sound clinical evidence supporting its use in fighting COVID-19, reports iAfrica. The Regulatory Authority argued that the clinical trials needed to justify its administration are still lacking. However, some countries in Latin America including Peru, Bolivia and Guatemala have been administering ivermectin to COVID-19 patients

    https://mexicobusiness.news/health/n...ed-mexico-city
    The last post on the subject is yours.

  10. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,151
    Thanked: 814
    Meanwhile on the corrupt Pharma front:

    "Unlike Moderna, Pfizer took no money from the government to develop the vaccine, as “Pfizer’s chief executive, Albert Bourla, said he didn’t want any government interference,” according to the Boston Globe.

    The Globe story also notes that “in exchange for assuming the risk of developing the vaccine, Pfizer charged the government more for each dose in its initial contract, about $19.50, compared with $15 a dose on average charged by Moderna. Moderna’s vaccine also has had a far bigger impact on the biotech [company] than Pfizer’s vaccine has had on the pharmaceutical giant. Moderna, an 11-year-old company, had never gotten a product to market before the FDA cleared the vaccine. In contrast, the 172-year-old Pfizer is one of the world’s biggest drugmakers, with dozens of products on the market.”

    Got that right, and the proof is in the stock chart. Since March 1, 2020, Pfizer is up a tidy 70%, but that pales compared to Moderna (MRNA), which is up over 1100%. Moderna CEO Bancel’s 7.9% stake in the company is now worth $11.2 billion."

    https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/gu...105713330.html

  11. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    The last post on the subject is yours.
    What does this mean

  12. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    2,016
    Thanked: 989
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Meanwhile on the corrupt Pharma front:

    "Unlike Moderna, Pfizer took no money from the government to develop the vaccine, as “Pfizer’s chief executive, Albert Bourla, said he didn’t want any government interference,” according to the Boston Globe.

    The Globe story also notes that “in exchange for assuming the risk of developing the vaccine, Pfizer charged the government more for each dose in its initial contract, about $19.50, compared with $15 a dose on average charged by Moderna. Moderna’s vaccine also has had a far bigger impact on the biotech [company] than Pfizer’s vaccine has had on the pharmaceutical giant. Moderna, an 11-year-old company, had never gotten a product to market before the FDA cleared the vaccine. In contrast, the 172-year-old Pfizer is one of the world’s biggest drugmakers, with dozens of products on the market.”

    Got that right, and the proof is in the stock chart. Since March 1, 2020, Pfizer is up a tidy 70%, but that pales compared to Moderna (MRNA), which is up over 1100%. Moderna CEO Bancel’s 7.9% stake in the company is now worth $11.2 billion."

    https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/gu...105713330.html
    Yes, moderna was basically broke and was trading in mid-teend and then shot up to over 300 at one point.

  13. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,514
    Thanked: 5220
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Man tried using a fake arm to get QR code.

    https://www.vice.com/en/article/88gg...e-silicone-arm
    the news said further he will be liable for criminal prosecution.and that is good so. let him clean piss bows or wipe backs in a corona ward for 500 hours! no fine or jail, that will do no good...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  14. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,514
    Thanked: 5220
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Yes, moderna was basically broke and was trading in mid-teend and then shot up to over 300 at one point.
    Pfizer did not need to take money. Because it was developed in GERMANY from BIONTECH a small company who got money from the German taxpayer. And the doctor who did it was -German with Turkish migration background -. A Moslem on top of it.... AND THAT OF COURSE NO ONE COULD HAVE. Pfizer is just the parent or holding company who is raking in now all the fame and $$$. For the simple reason, who knows Pfizer? everyone.who knows Biontech? no one... same with Johnson & Johnson. They did not develop the vaccine. it was Jansen Laboratories , ever heard of them?Not me...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    xt-tsi (08-12-2021)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •