littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse explained

Kyle Rittenhouse explained

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

no need to explain anything. would it been a black guy he would be behind bars for life. but this was a crying whitey with a good shyster lawyer and a shitty jury so he got away free. so much for the greatest democracy- and they want to teach and demand justice to be done fairly from other countries? if it was not such a sad case it would make me laugh out loud...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (24-11-2021), xt-tsi (25-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    no need to explain anything. would it been a black guy he would be behind bars for life. but this was a crying whitey with a good shyster lawyer and a shitty jury so he got away free. so much for the greatest democracy- and they want to teach and demand justice to be done fairly from other countries? if it was not such a sad case it would make me laugh out loud...
    If you don't know anything about a subject you should stay silent.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Remington (24-11-2021)

Precisely! An untrained idiot with an illegal weapon travels from one town to another to be a vigilante!

Even if he thought he was being helpful, he chose to put himself in that situation for which he was totally unprepared and untrained!

The acquittal is just unbelievable to most people!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

A verdict has just come in in a case in the state of Georgia. Three white men who took the law into their own hands were convicted of murdering a young black man. They claimed that they suspected him of committing crimes in their neighborhood, that they tried to make a 'citizen's arrest' under Georgia law, that the unarmed black man attacked the white man armed with a shotgun, and that he shot and killed the black man in self-defense. The judge, prosecutor, and defense lawyers were all white, and the jury was almost all white. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-outside.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jury-reach...l_twitter_abcn
    Last edited by xp@; 24-11-2021 at 22:47.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (25-11-2021)

Here is a black man, acquitted of murder charges on the same day Rittenhouse was acquitted. https://news.yahoo.com/andrew-coffee...000026621.html

11. The Following User Says Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (25-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    A verdict has just come in in a case in the state of Georgia. Three white men who took the law into their own hands were convicted of murdering a young black man. They claimed that they suspected him of committing crimes in their neighborhood, that they tried to make a 'citizen's arrest' under Georgia law, that the unarmed black man attacked the white man armed with a shotgun, and that he shot and killed the black man in self-defense. The judge, prosecutor, and defense lawyers were all white, and the jury was almost all white. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-outside.html

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jury-reach...l_twitter_abcn
    It really comes down to 'stand your ground' or 'castle doctrine' laws. It's different in all states. Those white men had the opportunity to flee but they didn't so they illegally brandished their guns... that opened up a can of worms and stand your ground laws does not apply in this case as they are the aggressors. They obviously didn't have gun trainings or knowledge of the gun laws. I own a gun and the first rule is... if I feel threatened of bodily harm to me or someone else then i pull out my gun, point at the aggressor and be ready to shoot. You can't use gun on shoplifters, looters or someone destroying properties as they are not a threat to anyone. If someone breaks into your house, you may have the right to shoot them if they are a threat to you and your family. Leave the guns to the police for lesser crimes as police officers have more legal rights than gun law abiding citizens. Walking around brandishing your gun is asking for trouble and you lose the rights to self-defense.

Rittenhouse didn't brandish his gun as it was strapped around his back. It's perfectly legal as it's open carry. He only fired his gun when he was under attack with bodily harms which is also legal. He tried to flee but the thugs followed him so he has grounds for self-defense and that's why he was acquitted.

I personally would not take my gun to protests or riots as many things can go wrong. Not even to protect someone else's properties. I leave that to the police.
    Last edited by Remington; 25-11-2021 at 01:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Remington For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (25-11-2021)

My thoughts exactly. A travesty. I worry for my country of birth now more than ever.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-11-2021), TolkoRaz (27-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Precisely! An untrained idiot with an illegal weapon travels from one town to another to be a vigilante!

Even if he thought he was being helpful, he chose to put himself in that situation for which he was totally unprepared and untrained!

The acquittal is just unbelievable to most people!
    He was trained and handled the weapon very well. He kept the weapon pointed at the ground the whole time until he had to use it. Did you watch the video? I know you are against people owning and carrying guns and I believe for Russia that is a good stand to take but not for Americans.

His family lives in that town and he did not "travel" there for the riots. He worked as a life guard in the town and is trained in first aid and CPR. The weapon stayed at a friend's house who he trained with the weapon with. It was to be given to him when he turned 18. Early in the day he clean a school building and was talking to the owner of a car dealership, they had ask him to help watch out for it because the dealership next was burned down the night before. That night he was giving people first aid (mostly to protesters) and it was when he put out a dumpster that was on fire, that was being pushed into the car dealership that he started to be threatened. The guy who threatened him had just gotten out of a mental hospital that morning, and he was a convicted pedophile, abusing 11 children under the age of 12. (sorry I'm glad he shot that guy) The pedophile and his friend (who was carrying a gun) threatened Kyle earlier that night, and the pedophile's friend shot into the air just as the pedophile started to chase Kyle and that's when he turned and shot him four times, not missing one shot. Kyle stopped checked the guy, called his friend and then had to start running again because more people came after him. He was going to the police, he tried to turn himself in. Now while I do think he was a little young to be out in a riot, I do think he handled himself very well. You do know that the last guy he shot was pointing a gun at him? Kyle had just shot the guy that hit him in the head with a skateboard when another guy ran up to him, stopped, put his hands up, Kyle then pointed his weapon back down and that when the gun raised his weapon and pointed it at Kyle, Kyle only then shot him. The kid did very well.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Remington (25-11-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington View Post
    It really comes down to 'stand your ground' or 'castle doctrine' laws. It's different in all states. Those white men had the opportunity to flee but they didn't so they illegally brandished their guns... that opened up a can of worms and stand your ground laws does not apply in this case as they are the aggressors. They obviously didn't have gun trainings or knowledge of the gun laws. I own a gun and the first rule is... if I feel threatened of bodily harm to me or someone else then i pull out my gun, point at the aggressor and be ready to shoot. You can't use gun on shoplifters, looters or someone destroying properties as they are not a threat to anyone. If someone breaks into your house, you may have the right to shoot them if they are a threat to you and your family. Leave the guns to the police for lesser crimes as police officers have more legal rights than gun law abiding citizens. Walking around brandishing your gun is asking for trouble and you lose the rights to self-defense.

Rittenhouse didn't brandish his gun as it was strapped around his back. It's perfectly legal as it's open carry. He only fired his gun when he was under attack with bodily harms which is also legal. He tried to flee but the thugs followed him so he has grounds for self-defense and that's why he was acquitted.

I personally would not take my gun to protests or riots as many things can go wrong. Not even to protect someone else's properties. I leave that to the police.
    The only one who had an illegal firearm was the last guy Kyle shot, he had a long record and one charge was carrying a firearm while drunk. Amazingly he had all his charges dropped just before he testified against Rittenhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    If you don't know anything about a subject you should stay silent.
    says who that i don't know about anything about him? there are more media than FB,Fox News or CNN of the New York Times that i will get news from..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

says who that i don't know about anything about him? there are more media than FB,Fox News or CNN of the New York Times that i will get news from..
    The entire trial was live-streamed from start to finish. It's on several YouTube channels, where you can watch the actual testimony of all witnesses, the rulings of the court, arguments of counsel, and see which evidence was admitted or excluded - and why. Watching the trial is far better than reading biased media interpretations - whether for or against Rittenhouse.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xp@ For This Useful Post:

Remington (25-11-2021), Uncle Wally (25-11-2021)

Yes you get your news from CIA connected Germany media which is just as bad as CNN or any other mainstream media. It was your comment that showed me that you didn't know the truth of what happened or what is going on in America. A black man was just found not guilty of killing a police officer that was entering his home on a "no knock warrant". Three men were found guilty of killing a black man. A black man who had just recently beat his girlfriend then ran her over with his car was let out of prison then ran his car into a parade killing 6 people, children included and injured 40 people, white people. He has stated many times his hate for white people but the mainstream media won't mention that.

Quote Originally Posted by xp@ View Post
    The entire trial was live-streamed from start to finish. It's on several YouTube channels, where you can watch the actual testimony of all witnesses, the rulings of the court, arguments of counsel, and see which evidence was admitted or excluded - and why. Watching the trial is far better than reading biased media interpretations - whether for or against Rittenhouse.
    And the strange thing is the mainstream media are still lying about him. Even the president, Joe Biden called him a "white supremacist" and there is no proof Rittenhouse is. It's very bad for a president to fuel hate and divide.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast