littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: what kind of crappy article is this? travel from and to Russia. vaccinated here with Sputnik.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,312
    Thanked: 5197

    what kind of crappy article is this? travel from and to Russia. vaccinated here with Sputnik.

    Sputnik V is not registered and accepted in the EU. I as an Austrian citizen, vaccinated with Sputnik, would have to go on arrival 2 weeks into voluntary Quarantaine there. OR they want even let me go on a plane already in Russia, because i dont have the -right - documents for Austria.. https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...-russia-a75561
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked: 966
    I dont understand.

    You have to be vaccinated to enter the west or undergo quaretine. Russia is the same. Neither acknowledge each other's vax status.

    This isn't new news.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Dinskaya, Krasnodarskiy Kray, Russia
    Posts
    187
    Thanked: 140
    The Austrian regulations seem similar to those in Belgium. Despite having been vaccinated here (two shots of Sputnik-V plus the top-up Sputnik-Light) and having a negative PCR test before I left, I had to take another PCR test on arrival in Brussels, self-isolate for a week, take another PCR test and then, if that test was also negative, I could travel freely in the country.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (18-11-2021)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,312
    Thanked: 5197
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I dont understand.

    You have to be vaccinated to enter the west or undergo quaretine. Russia is the same. Neither acknowledge each other's vax status.

    This isn't new news.
    one reason why i write what a crappy article.. and being an Austrian i write about Austria only because here i know for sure. SERBIA used Sputnik,Hungary as well.And there are some others also. Hungary is an EU country. But anyone who is being vaccinated with Sputnik is not let in..https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ia-by-country/ and there some other EU countries as well...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,312
    Thanked: 5197

    the PCR test were they free or you had to pay for them?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear View Post
    The Austrian regulations seem similar to those in Belgium. Despite having been vaccinated here (two shots of Sputnik-V plus the top-up Sputnik-Light) and having a negative PCR test before I left, I had to take another PCR test on arrival in Brussels, self-isolate for a week, take another PCR test and then, if that test was also negative, I could travel freely in the country.
    looks like every country has everyday somethign new and different. instead the WHOLE EU talking with one voice, doing one thing, every beancounter Tzar in each little province want to to his or her own thing.One -agency says -booster -only after 70. another one reccommens after 60. and a third one country says already after 40... BUT everyone is using the same vaccine that was developed 2 years ago in a rush for the WUHAN bug. Now there is Delta, far more contagious, but a new,better vaccin, whatfor? The Pharma multies are happy to flog the -old - stuff. and not ONE polititian has the cojones to tell them -time to bring something better onto the market. End of of this year all these -emergency registrations - are running out. politics will just roll them over, for another year. and hope by next summer Corona will be gone. either because -everyone - has been vaccinated, has recovered or has died... the poorer countries that do not have the infrastructure, do not have the money for the vaccine, dont have the logistics, well - collateral damage-. And THAT indeed is in my eyes also -population control -.Without any vaccination, Bill Gates, microchip, or what else, theories.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked: 966
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    looks like every country has everyday somethign new and different. instead the WHOLE EU talking with one voice, doing one thing, every beancounter Tzar in each little province want to to his or her own thing.One -agency says -booster -only after 70. another one reccommens after 60. and a third one country says already after 40... BUT everyone is using the same vaccine that was developed 2 years ago in a rush for the WUHAN bug. Now there is Delta, far more contagious, but a new,better vaccin, whatfor? The Pharma multies are happy to flog the -old - stuff. and not ONE polititian has the cojones to tell them -time to bring something better onto the market. End of of this year all these -emergency registrations - are running out. politics will just roll them over, for another year. and hope by next summer Corona will be gone. either because -everyone - has been vaccinated, has recovered or has died... the poorer countries that do not have the infrastructure, do not have the money for the vaccine, dont have the logistics, well - collateral damage-. And THAT indeed is in my eyes also -population control -.Without any vaccination, Bill Gates, microchip, or what else, theories.
    Screenshot_20211117-210843.jpg

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (19-11-2021)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,312
    Thanked: 5197
    but should you become ill, is it also your choice to pay for all hospital bills yourself?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    BigBear (19-11-2021)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,462
    Thanked: 1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    but should you become ill, is it also your choice to pay for all hospital bills yourself?
    The thing I find odd and wrong is the idea that the government should be generally responsible for our health.

    I expect to die some time in the next ten years whatever way you cut it, and am not willing to sell out my children’s liberty for my temporary and illusory safety. Klause Schwab can go to the place prepared for the devil and his angels (though I would be happy if he would repent).

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (19-11-2021)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanked: 966
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    but should you become ill, is it also your choice to pay for all hospital bills yourself?
    Screenshot_20211119-042436.png

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,312
    Thanked: 5197
    that is indeed correct. but here we are apparently talking about people who will not for reasons only they understand, get the vaccine. who just refuse.though i am also well aware, because it has been explained to me, that even with a vaccination i can become ill, have to go to hospital or even could die. but this is more than very rade. and do die it would need very unfortunate circumstances.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  15. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    990
    Thanked: 764
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    that is indeed correct. but here we are apparently talking about people who will not for reasons only they understand, get the vaccine. who just refuse.though i am also well aware, because it has been explained to me, that even with a vaccination i can become ill, have to go to hospital or even could die. but this is more than very rade. and do die it would need very unfortunate circumstances.
    Believe me, facing it involves consideration of unfortunate circumstances indeed.

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,462
    Thanked: 1345
    Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Believe me, facing it involves consideration of unfortunate circumstances indeed.
    For what it’s worth, I think it sucks to get covid. I think it sucks to get pneumonia, or have bronchitis. Or a nasty flu that can actually kill. I don’t want to get those diseases. I don’t wish them on anyone. I need to survive for another decade, at least, for the sake of my family.

    I am just totally unconvinced, on one hand, that the so-called vaccines (which require booster shots every six months? C’mon!) protect. A teacher in my town, roughly my age, maybe a few years younger, had been vaccinated in the spring, and died of it just now. On the other hand, I am absolutely convinced that the masks, vaccines, etc are part of a program of fear in order to impose global rule and eliminate individual civil liberties, to transfer all wealth and power to a small ruling elite. So I’m not saying the virus is not a danger, but I do have to say that you folks seem to have no sense of the significance of allowing an ostensible marker of health (the vaccines) to divide society into those that accept it and those that can’t or won't, the imposition of centralized electronic control of wealth and commerce, and the general and permanent loss of civil liberties that must inevitably result. So you can talk about the danger of the virus. I don’t deny it, but I think it as inevitable as the flu, and no more reason to shut down, mask, gag, and jab all of society than the flu is.

    It’s that other danger that you don’t seem to see at all. You agree with this vaccine. But how about the next time they want to inject or stamp something on you that you DON’T agree with? You will have already granted them the precedent.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Wally (20-11-2021)

  18. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15,135
    Thanked: 5027
    GwwynFS37R4.jpg

    More children die from the flu than Covid. Stop listening to the lies.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (21-11-2021)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •