Thread: BREAKING: Oklahoma National Guard’s new top general ends COVID vaccine mandate

BREAKING: Oklahoma National Guard’s new top general ends COVID vaccine mandate

I Expect To see Russia also end covid vaccine mandate.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexD View Post
    I Expect To see Russia also end covid vaccine mandate.
    - forcing - means to me that i have no other choice? you don't want the jab, just have to get another job where they think, no in our palce it is not needed or not being enforced.should one catch the bug, at the hospital still will treat you. maybe THERE it should be enforced NOT to treat you if you come in and have not been vaccinated. ( i am not talking about people who have a real reason for not being vaccinated. or despite being vaccinated still got sick). now THAT would need a general or minister or senator with cojones...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    - forcing - means to me that i have no other choice? you don't want the jab, just have to get another job where they think, no in our palce it is not needed or not being enforced.should one catch the bug, at the hospital still will treat you. maybe THERE it should be enforced NOT to treat you if you come in and have not been vaccinated. ( i am not talking about people who have a real reason for not being vaccinated. or despite being vaccinated still got sick). now THAT would need a general or minister or senator with cojones...
    Ben, that attitude is SO far from what Western civilization has held regarding sickness and medical care that everyone from Hippocrates, Galen, Pasteur, and all the rest would look at your remark in disgust. Even if a man has a self-inflicted gunshot wound he should be treated. It would take a general or minister or senator without a soul to try to enforce a refusal-to-care.

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    Ben, that attitude is SO far from what Western civilization has held regarding sickness and medical care that everyone from Hippocrates, Galen, Pasteur, and all the rest would look at your remark in disgust. Even if a man has a self-inflicted gunshot wound he should be treated. It would take a general or minister or senator without a soul to try to enforce a refusal-to-care.
    tell it to the Austrians or Germans, and also to some Russians here. AND there is at least ONE top Professor in Germany who shares my opinion. If one decides to work in a healthcare job, and special to take care of old,very sick and vulnerable people, one also has some responsibility. and that means, in this,Corona case, and that is what i am talking about, to make sure that he or she is no risk for the people who are in their care. Corona is now like a wildfire in Austria,Germany or for that fact also in the rest of the EU.Or in Russia here. And if the state orders, because there seems to be no other way to do it, that -caregivers - should be immunised, so be it. and if they dont want, they have the choice to leave. but have no right to be at a station and endanger the life of others in their care. these -caregivers - go home, go out, and the chances are very good the catch the bug. they themselves might be young and strong so they might not even feel anything. being asymptomatic. but what about the people in old age homes, or hospitals who are bedbound and have no chance to do somethign about it. hopefully they got the 2st and 2nd jab. but we all know that the immunisation does not work 100%. and this is known from day one! put politicians are politicians and want to be re elected. they surround themselves also with experts whose advice they are listening and than decide what to do. but some of those experts were wrong, including the experts at the WHO, but such is life.
    still there are many dedicated and hardworking people who are on the job for long hours day and night. and slowly indeed are coming to the end of their line. and ll that good work should be in jeopardy just because there are a fe people around who will not, under any circumstances, and special because the government says now, get the vaccination. these people have no right to be in a caregiving position. this is the stage where one ahs to make a choice. either the vaccination or walk out. go work in pediatrics or clean out bed pans. and one more time, i am talking about corona, and not about some Mafiosi or gangster brothers who are being wheeled into emergency service bleeding like stuck pigs...

it is to long to -edit, so i use a new post..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath the very short version, scroll down a little bit (in an epidemic,when going into a house) help the people or to not harm them. but suppose that is for doctors only?caregivers (nurses) do not have to abide by that oath, or are not bound to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    it is to long to -edit, so i use a new post..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath the very short version, scroll down a little bit (in an epidemic,when going into a house) help the people or to not harm them. but suppose that is for doctors only?caregivers (nurses) do not have to abide by that oath, or are not bound to it?
    Obviously, but our point of disagreement is whether the official narratives are telling the truth or not. You believe that they are. I believe that they aren't.
    It is being fairly well-established that the various vaccines do not in fact protect from Covid, and the most relevant issue there is the fact that it can be passed on. Therefore, it can be argued that a vaccinated health worker is equally likely to, or perhaps even more likely to be able to spread covid to someone who doesn't have it.

Since we don't agree on that first point, we are not likely to agree on much. And if the virus was deliberately launched, then all of this talk is vain, all responses to the virus can be made irrelevant by launching another virus that has "gained function" thanks to these labs. All vaccines would instantly be obsolete and irrelevant, as people would have to shift to react to an entirely new virus. So step one ought to be tracking down the people who ordered, paid for, and arranged the research and release of the virus in the first place. But few seem to realize that, and mainly because they believe the fairy tale that the virus occurs naturally in nature.