littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New COVID Measures being proposed

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I do think that russia has a slightly different issue at hand tho.

The vax that russia is offering is not the same as the west. The problem in russia is the poor state if the economy and the general health and well-being of its people.

The sad state of the healthcare sector in general is the big problem. And this is a reflection of poor training and outdated technology coupled with the russian nafig attitude towards life.

I had heard of this but as a young healthy person with no medical conditions, didnt really see it till my nanny's husband became sick with cancer.

He didnt know he had it, was tested and given several weeks to live. Apparently, russia lacks the capability to detect the early stages of cancer so if you get it, you either journey west or you accept your death sentence.

In his case, he was happy and laughing one week and sent home to die the next. It was so quick i was blown away.

My personal belief is that is somehow connected, to a small degree, to the russian church and that suffering is not seen as a bad thing, but almost an experience to enjoy.

That and healthcare costs a lot of money. Which people and regional governments dont have.
    Hey, Mr COOL American guy, the white God thing has gone to your head. When was the last time you were in a Russian hospital? Oh exactly never I bet. You are trying to compare the most expensive and least effective health care system in the world to the Russian health care system? I would take the Russian health care any day. I happen to have a friend who is involved in chemo therapy and he has gone to America a few times to learn the latest techniques. He's also been around Europe. Both my Uncle and older brother died of cancer, my brother had the honor of being killed by the doctors treating him, my uncle was tolled that he was cancer free and died two months later because the cancer had spread all over his body. Funny how that happened around the same time his money ran out. The American health care system is a scam, they take all your money, load you up with expensive drugs, get you addicted or just out right kill you. Wait until you get little older cool American guy, you will see. Oh and stop ****ing trolling Ben will ya?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

xp@ (24-10-2021)

Apparently, russia lacks the capability to detect the early stages of cancer so if you get it, you either journey west or you accept your death sentence.
    Ca. 20th Jan 2020 I've received the medical conclusion I've got thyroid papillar cancer (Bethesda scale 5). 29th Feb I've arrived to state hospital (Endocrinology center at Dm. Ulyanova street), 3rd Mar they did surgery (hemithyreoectomy, i.e. removing a half of), 6th Mar I've arrived home.
    Still alive.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (25-10-2021), nicklcool (25-10-2021), rusmeister (28-10-2021), Uncle Wally (25-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Hey, Mr COOL American guy, the white God thing has gone to your head. When was the last time you were in a Russian hospital? Oh exactly never I bet. You are trying to compare the most expensive and least effective health care system in the world to the Russian health care system? I would take the Russian health care any day. I happen to have a friend who is involved in chemo therapy and he has gone to America a few times to learn the latest techniques. He's also been around Europe. Both my Uncle and older brother died of cancer, my brother had the honor of being killed by the doctors treating him, my uncle was tolled that he was cancer free and died two months later because the cancer had spread all over his body. Funny how that happened around the same time his money ran out. The American health care system is a scam, they take all your money, load you up with expensive drugs, get you addicted or just out right kill you. Wait until you get little older cool American guy, you will see. Oh and stop ****ing trolling Ben will ya?
    Sure thing, capt. Anything you say.

Ive had plenty of experience with russian hospitals and and polyclinics and more, thanks.

There was a time when i found myself in an ambulance every couple of weeks for some months and for different reasons. And not only in moscow.. So, i do understand the situation quite well. Furthering this, i have had enough long and in-depth conversations with medical professionals in various fields to both answer my questions regarding my personal experiences and to shed light on their own frustrations and battles in the health sector. Ask enough good questions and really listen to what people say and you too will have a well-grounded opinion.

As to the rest, you have no say in which system you get because you literally have no choice. Its only russia for you, due to your unique situation.

For the chemo, people in the russian medical professional field are well aware of and have experience with other countries best practices. Its just that they dont have access to the same equipment and training. And if they do, then this requires money, which the average russian doesnt have. So i am not sure what you are trying to say except a general beating of the chest and rah-rah-rah. Dont hold back, let it all out. You will feel much better, although it changes nothing.

And for ben, well, he should get the booster and sit at home, like the government is asking. He is in the high risk category and that wont change either. I get that you too are super old and in poor health and are starting to feel the heat and are becoming stressed out. Every usual poster on here except three are over 60. And this new direction from the guv is directly aimed at y'all, for better or worse. Dont worry, we all are in the same boat. Its just you they are targeting right now. If you really feel this strongly about the situation then organize an anti-lockdown rally and let your voice be heard loud and clear.

Who knows, maybe you can bring the change that is desperately needed.

The reality is we are in a brave new world and the social contract between the people and government is being rewritten on a daily basis. And really, it doesnt matter what people think because the state will do that for them.

Thinking is not necessary nor required.

And this isnt just unique to russia, its happening worldwide.
    Last edited by americaninmoscow; 25-10-2021 at 11:00.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (25-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Ca. 20th Jan 2020 I've received the medical conclusion I've got thyroid papillar cancer (Bethesda scale 5). 29th Feb I've arrived to state hospital (Endocrinology center at Dm. Ulyanova street), 3rd Mar they did surgery (hemithyreoectomy, i.e. removing a half of), 6th Mar I've arrived home.
    Still alive.
    Thats great!

Im glad you had a happy ending to your story and are able to share it and spend more time with those you love.

Thats great!

Im glad you had a happy ending to your story and are able to share it and spend more time with those you love.
    Not only me, there were ppl from Siberia, Nizhny Novgorod and Vologda, besides Moscow habitants - the conveyor worked pretty fast and effective.
    All the world's Kremlin,

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (25-10-2021), rusmeister (28-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    Not only me, there were ppl from Siberia, Nizhny Novgorod and Vologda, besides Moscow habitants - the conveyor worked pretty fast and effective.
    Thats great!

Who knows, maybe things are changing for the better

Thats great!

Who knows, maybe things are changing for the better
    They do, but not that fast as we'd wish.
    All the world's Kremlin,

Sure thing, capt. Anything you say.

Ive had plenty of experience with russian hospitals and and polyclinics and more, thanks.

There was a time when i found myself in an ambulance every couple of weeks for some months and for different reasons. And not only in moscow.. So, i do understand the situation quite well. Furthering this, i have had enough long and in-depth conversations with medical professionals in various fields to both answer my questions regarding my personal experiences and to shed light on their own frustrations and battles in the health sector. Ask enough good questions and really listen to what people say and you too will have a well-grounded opinion.

As to the rest, you have no say in which system you get because you literally have no choice. Its only russia for you, due to your unique situation.

For the chemo, people in the russian medical professional field are well aware of and have experience with other countries best practices. Its just that they dont have access to the same equipment and training. And if they do, then this requires money, which the average russian doesnt have. So i am not sure what you are trying to say except a general beating of the chest and rah-rah-rah. Dont hold back, let it all out. You will feel much better, although it changes nothing.

And for ben, well, he should get the booster and sit at home, like the government is asking. He is in the high risk category and that wont change either. I get that you too are super old and in poor health and are starting to feel the heat and are becoming stressed out. Every usual poster on here except three are over 60. And this new direction from the guv is directly aimed at y'all, for better or worse. Dont worry, we all are in the same boat. Its just you they are targeting right now. If you really feel this strongly about the situation then organize an anti-lockdown rally and let your voice be heard loud and clear.

Who knows, maybe you can bring the change that is desperately needed.

The reality is we are in a brave new world and the social contract between the people and government is being rewritten on a daily basis. And really, it doesnt matter what people think because the state will do that for them.

Thinking is not necessary nor required.

And this isnt just unique to russia, its happening worldwide.
    Sorry but my friend went for training so I don't know what you are talking about. As far as equipment in Moscow, it might not be in every hospital but there is the best and latest in Moscow. There's a place out Rublovski that has everything any hospital needs. There's this funny thing called money and it buys anything you want. If a company sells a product that takes training, you get the training. The biggest difference between the US and Russian health care is that in Russia you can get the best for free while in America if you don't have the money you suffer and die.

There is no "lock down" in Russia. There is a vacation and the recommendation that people over 60 stay home but I don't see the Russian government going "Australia" on anyone. This is Russia and Russians will only let their government go so far. People here aren't as brainwashed like in America. There is civil disobedience here every day, even before the NWO freaks started this plandemic. It's only in America the government can talk about freedom while taking your rights away and people half the people just go along with it. But I do see many Americans are starting to get tired of it we'll just have to wait a little longer to see if Americans are really willing to suffer and do what it takes to overthrow the corrupt, criminal government they have.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Sorry but my friend went for training so I don't know what you are talking about. As far as equipment in Moscow, it might not be in every hospital but there is the best and latest in Moscow. There's a place out Rublovski that has everything any hospital needs. There's this funny thing called money and it buys anything you want. If a company sells a product that takes training, you get the training. The biggest difference between the US and Russian health care is that in Russia you can get the best for free while in America if you don't have the money you suffer and die.

There is no "lock down" in Russia. There is a vacation and the recommendation that people over 60 stay home but I don't see the Russian government going "Australia" on anyone. This is Russia and Russians will only let their government go so far. People here aren't as brainwashed like in America. There is civil disobedience here every day, even before the NWO freaks started this plandemic. It's only in America the government can talk about freedom while taking your rights away and people half the people just go along with it. But I do see many Americans are starting to get tired of it we'll just have to wait a little longer to see if Americans are really willing to suffer and do what it takes to overthrow the corrupt, criminal government they have.
    Uncle Wally, your optimism is misplaced, so I can only assume you haven't actually said no when directly challenged to mask up or give your temperature?
    The everyday workers are more than happy to enforce these rules, I'm sure there's some syndrome name for it, so even if things got worse, I doubt anyone would push back enough .

At this point I hope for the most pain possible for Russians (and all of us expats here), to hopefully change the hearts & minds of your everyday sheep. Masking up children? Awesome! An extended lockdown, for 2+ months, like we had last March-June? Bring it on! . And don't think the latter is unlikely, wasn't it said that the lockdown could be avoided if this week's case numbers stayed below last week's? But, lo and behold, all these free testing centers have opened up! What are the cycle numbers better being run on those PCR tests, lol??

All you "classic" expats, you long-time fans, are you really isolating yourselves, spending some of these final quality years of your life involuntarily locked up? May I ask why? Are you afraid of fines and punishment? Why would anyone voluntarily do that to him or herself??

BTW, Have any of you found easy ways to buy Ivermectin over here? Asking for a friend, but I'd recommend you all stock as well, just in case! Seems the Russian docs may have incentive$ to throw everyone on breathing machines, and jab with medical injections before that, vs. using the usually simple, safe prophalactic medicinal solutions available to them!

Stay safe and sane everyone; what a wild and crazy time to be alive!!
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicklcool For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (25-10-2021), rusmeister (28-10-2021)

Well hey, if you have a friend.....that changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by nicklcool View Post
    Uncle Wally, your optimism is misplaced, so I can only assume you haven't actually said no when directly challenged to mask up or give your temperature?
    The everyday workers are more than happy to enforce these rules, I'm sure there's some syndrome name for it, so even if things got worse, I doubt anyone would push back enough .

At this point I hope for the most pain possible for Russians (and all of us expats here), to hopefully change the hearts & minds of your everyday sheep. Masking up children? Awesome! An extended lockdown, for 2+ months, like we had last March-June? Bring it on! . And don't think the latter is unlikely, wasn't it said that the lockdown could be avoided if this week's case numbers stayed below last week's? But, lo and behold, all these free testing centers have opened up! What are the cycle numbers better being run on those PCR tests, lol??

All you "classic" expats, you long-time fans, are you really isolating yourselves, spending some of these final quality years of your life involuntarily locked up? May I ask why? Are you afraid of fines and punishment? Why would anyone voluntarily do that to him or herself??

BTW, Have any of you found easy ways to buy Ivermectin over here? Asking for a friend, but I'd recommend you all stock as well, just in case! Seems the Russian docs may have incentive$ to throw everyone on breathing machines, and jab with medical injections before that, vs. using the usually simple, safe prophalactic medicinal solutions available to them!

Stay safe and sane everyone; what a wild and crazy time to be alive!!
    Maybe we live in different Russia's? While I live in Moscow you might never know it. Not many people wearing mask, on the bus or in the stores. Was was asked to wear a mask a few days ago in one store, but yesterday I wasn't. I put them on here because everyone knows me and they treat me very nicely. I am always polite, I say good morning, or hello, I treat people in the shops with respect and kindness and they like that. I was talking to my son last week and was surprised that he wasn't in school, he was surprised that his sister had to go to school.

I only remember lock downs here in April and May of 2020, by the first week of June they were over. Lock downs were found to be Unconstitutional. It just happened that a week before protest started down south, (I forgot where) and I am sure Russia doesn't want any of that. The other thing is the economy. Russia cannot afford to hurt the economy, this is about helping Russia not making citizens comply. That's what mask mandates, and vaccine mandates are all about in America, Australia. It's the government trying to take control. Are you trying to tell me that Americans cannot unload ships and move products to stores? It's all part of the plan to put people in such despair that they beg for help and are willing to do anything the government says. I don't think it will work.

Next week in Moscow will people stay home? Yes, they will but most of them will be getting drunk and visiting neighborhood friends. I don't know about how it will be in the center, I was only there 3 weeks ago and all was normal, only wore a mask going into the metro, not while on it but out here since we don't have any cops, I don't expect to see any.

Well hey, if you have a friend.....that changes everything.

Maybe we live in different Russia's? While I live in Moscow you might never know it. Not many people wearing mask, on the bus or in the stores. Was was asked to wear a mask a few days ago in one store, but yesterday I wasn't. I put them on here because everyone knows me and they treat me very nicely. I am always polite, I say good morning, or hello, I treat people in the shops with respect and kindness and they like that. I was talking to my son last week and was surprised that he wasn't in school, he was surprised that his sister had to go to school.

I only remember lock downs here in April and May of 2020, by the first week of June they were over. Lock downs were found to be Unconstitutional. It just happened that a week before protest started down south, (I forgot where) and I am sure Russia doesn't want any of that. The other thing is the economy. Russia cannot afford to hurt the economy, this is about helping Russia not making citizens comply. That's what mask mandates, and vaccine mandates are all about in America, Australia. It's the government trying to take control. Are you trying to tell me that Americans cannot unload ships and move products to stores? It's all part of the plan to put people in such despair that they beg for help and are willing to do anything the government says. I don't think it will work.

Next week in Moscow will people stay home? Yes, they will but most of them will be getting drunk and visiting neighborhood friends. I don't know about how it will be in the center, I was only there 3 weeks ago and all was normal, only wore a mask going into the metro, not while on it but out here since we don't have any cops, I don't expect to see any.
    The current situation according to Wally....

And for ben, well, he should get the booster and sit at home, like the government is asking. He is in the high risk category and that wont change either.
    the law says, stay home indeed if you are over 60. BUT that does NOT apply if you are fully vaccinated. which i am. And no one says one NEEDS or must have the booster. It is recommended, for high risk people who are vaccinated or for people over 60. Recommended. Not enforced. and no one says, no law, neither Soyanin or anyone else, you MUST have. and since a booster is good only for 2 or 3 month, what will eb than? every 3 month a booster? tell me about it if YOU have an answer to that.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    And for ben, well, he should get the booster and sit at home, like the government is asking. He is in the high risk category and that wont change either.
    the law says, stay home indeed if you are over 60. BUT that does NOT apply if you are fully vaccinated. which i am. And no one says one NEEDS or must have the booster. It is recommended, for high risk people who are vaccinated or for people over 60. Recommended. Not enforced. and no one says, no law, neither Soyanin or anyone else, you MUST have. and since a booster is good only for 2 or 3 month, what will eb than? every 3 month a booster? tell me about it if YOU have an answer to that.
    Yes, every three months a booster is required. And eventually two months.

Look at Israel.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast