littleangels        English Nanny
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New COVID Measures being proposed

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Yes, every three months a booster is required. And eventually two months.

Look at Israel.
    It's not the same vaccine smart guy. We're talking about Russia not the USSA or the apartheid state. The Russian vaccine actually works. No goose stepping police will be beating people up for not wearing a mask like in Australia. Nobody will be losing their job because they didn't comply with the totalitarian government.

I wonder why, if you had Covid you still need to get a jab in the Fascist States of America but here in the Evil Empire of Russia you don't? You get an antibody test and that's good, no jab, no problem. They're talking about making 5 year olds get the vaccine in America, why? It's like they don't care about the science, only making people take the jab. It's just crazy.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Wally dont get personal, it is not worth it. Will only give admin a headache to ban your posts or not...
    Russia is already working on tablets and a -nasal spray-. hopefully they will get accreditation from the WHO or the EMA. ( EMA, the European Medical Association, that RECOMMENDS id and when a medical product can be used in the EU. But like the WHO, the EMA is only an organisation that can recommend. They have no power to enforce anything. - Health - is in Austria and Germany something the local provincial Governor can enforce,implement, order or not. never mind what the State,teh WHO or the EMA recommends. says.)
    To me all this does not matter. Should pills or a spray be available here in Moscow and should i need them, i will take them.But a -booster - every 2 or 3 month i will not. And so far the reply is, the booster will work only for up to 3 month. Or longer or shorter. There are no numbers yet. But all that information is for Biontech or Astra only. There are no numbers on Sputnik V.at -my - poliklinik it was RECOMMENDED, because i am over 70, never mind that i got my 2 shots,to get a booster. but when i asked question ,the reply was, we have no answers. not at the time being...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (27-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    Wally dont get personal, it is not worth it. Will only give admin a headache to ban your posts or not...
    Russia is already working on tablets and a -nasal spray-. hopefully they will get accreditation from the WHO or the EMA. ( EMA, the European Medical Association, that RECOMMENDS id and when a medical product can be used in the EU. But like the WHO, the EMA is only an organisation that can recommend. They have no power to enforce anything. - Health - is in Austria and Germany something the local provincial Governor can enforce,implement, order or not. never mind what the State,teh WHO or the EMA recommends. says.)
    To me all this does not matter. Should pills or a spray be available here in Moscow and should i need them, i will take them.But a -booster - every 2 or 3 month i will not. And so far the reply is, the booster will work only for up to 3 month. Or longer or shorter. There are no numbers yet. But all that information is for Biontech or Astra only. There are no numbers on Sputnik V.at -my - poliklinik it was RECOMMENDED, because i am over 70, never mind that i got my 2 shots,to get a booster. but when i asked question ,the reply was, we have no answers. not at the time being...
    Well we can certainly hope that the rus vax is effective a d nothing further is needed.

Time will tell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123