littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: New COVID Measures being proposed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanked: 773

    New COVID Measures being proposed

    Here is an article about new measures just announced, to be submitted for approval by VVP to cut back on COVID infections and deaths. This is a quick translation of the main points.

    - Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova proposed to introduce non-working days from October 30 to November 7.
    - In regions with the most difficult situation, the non-working day regime may begin as early as 23 October.
    - Golikova also suggested considering the issue of allowing admission to certain facilities (including workplaces) exclusively for those vaccinated and recovering from coronavirus upon presentation of a QR code.
    - In addition, Golikova suggested that the regions transfer to self-isolation of unvaccinated pensioners who have not had the coronavirus. According to her, they should be asked to go outside only if absolutely necessary.
    - Another suggestion is to ask employers to provide two days off for workers who are vaccinated.
    - Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin instructed First Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov and Minister of Economic Development Maxim Reshetnikov to prepare new measures to support business in a pandemic.
    - Mishustin called the proposals for restrictions "difficult, but necessary"
    - New proposals from the federal headquarters will be reported to the president at a meeting scheduled for Wednesday.

    In another article, a pensioner is defined as someone over 60. Being 67, I qualify to restrict myself to my home and back yard, but have the QR code. So too bad for the other pensioners, they can stay home. I'm headed for public transport and after that, a trade show which haven't been curtailed. Maybe I'll spend all my time in restaurants, among as many people as possible, while we haven't all been finished off entirely.

    Of these ideas I bet the days off will be approved, also measures about self-isolating pensioners who will in my opinion ignore these rules. Maybe the police will round them up for a bit of hard labor, just for good measure.

    I doubt VVP will sign off on requiring the QR code to gain access to places of employment. Too much economic disruption. I see they are leaving restaurant access alone. Didn't work out so well the last time, so won't be revisited it seems.

    https://news.mail.ru/society/48411810/?from=newsapp
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 19-10-2021 at 20:59.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15,215
    Thanked: 5072
    Yeah I just read that on Telegram. I think they might give the kids a week off from school but closing down business?

    Actually I haven't seen too many babushki outside. They go out in the morning around 9 or 10 to the shops, that's why I avoid shops at that time. If they give time off a lot of people are just going to drink all week and call in sick so what's the use?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanked: 773
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    If they give time off a lot of people are just going to drink all week and call in sick so what's the use?
    Exactly.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,334
    Thanked: 5198
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yeah I just read that on Telegram. I think they might give the kids a week off from school but closing down business?

    Actually I haven't seen too many babushki outside. They go out in the morning around 9 or 10 to the shops, that's why I avoid shops at that time. If they give time off a lot of people are just going to drink all week and call in sick so what's the use?
    vaccinated or not, ( when i walk with Jhinn,my dog) many people out in our park are older than i am. And a little doggie is often the only compagnon they have. i never asked one, did they have the shots or not... but how could you tell them to stay at home? or tell the dog, it must use the toilet? i still remember last time, when the first oder came out, walking the dog only 100 m away from home. 100 m away from howe, we have a school, 2 kindergartens, a Poliklinik and a 2 small parks, with a children's playground. over the years we tought our dogs NOT to make a mess there. but only in the big park in the -high -grass. we did have understanding police, they did patrols, and if one was not MILES away from home, there was never a problem. and since we all walked mainly alone, there was also no facemask needed. just the own brain ans some common sense was needed. and it is still needed now. but is sadly missing from some people. who are against everything.just for the sake of it...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanked: 3535
    Ben, nobody restricts walks and open air physical trainings, only avioding indoor and outdoor crowds is highly recommended.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

    rusmeister (21-10-2021)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanked: 773
    I have to doubt these measures will convince many pensioners to be vaccinated. They are either in their apartments, or walking around in the park, perhaps they take a trip to the store or polyclnic, anyway. It won't dawn on them to get the jab.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Moscow Orange Line, oh Yeah, I'm movin' on up!
    Posts
    1,578
    Thanked: 1032
    Yup and if you think it's a coincidence that all those express testing centers opened up this past week, just as TPTB told us that the Lockdown will occur if the weekly number of infections rises, then I've got a bridge to sell you
    (for those who are having trouble connecting the dots, those PCR tests have been shown to be highly sensitive, in that they spit out lots of false positives at high cycle thresholds, so if you increase the number of tests given....bingo! There are your higher number of infections, "justifying" this week of punishments for Muscovites.).

    LOL what an amazing time to be alive, but thank goodness none of us are children, having to be put through all this abuse!!

    https://news.mail.ru/society/4841873...twElLOEO3VAg1E
    I am fascinated by Russia, this country with frigid weather, hard souls, and hot girls!

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanked: 3535
    28th Oct till 07th Nov, Sibyanin said.
    I've got enough cognac at home...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15,215
    Thanked: 5072
    Quote Originally Posted by FatAndy View Post
    28th Oct till 07th Nov, Sibyanin said.
    I've got enough cognac at home...
    What shocked me is he's closing bars and restaurants.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,966
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    vaccinated or not, ( when i walk with Jhinn,my dog) many people out in our park are older than i am. And a little doggie is often the only compagnon they have. i never asked one, did they have the shots or not... but how could you tell them to stay at home? or tell the dog, it must use the toilet? i still remember last time, when the first oder came out, walking the dog only 100 m away from home. 100 m away from howe, we have a school, 2 kindergartens, a Poliklinik and a 2 small parks, with a children's playground. over the years we tought our dogs NOT to make a mess there. but only in the big park in the -high -grass. we did have understanding police, they did patrols, and if one was not MILES away from home, there was never a problem. and since we all walked mainly alone, there was also no facemask needed. just the own brain ans some common sense was needed. and it is still needed now. but is sadly missing from some people. who are against everything.just for the sake of it...
    So you think police should not enforce the laws.

    And you stated people should not.

    Bad citizen. Bad.

    Stay at home and protect yourself.

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    8,470
    Thanked: 1352
    It's pitiful to watch the efforts to insist that we be afraid of the virus.
    It's disgusting how destructive those measures are to those not under some sort of government support/guarantees. Big government and big business win, and squeeze out the little guy, small business, and the common man.

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

    Bogatyr (29-10-2021), bydand (23-10-2021), nicklcool (24-10-2021), Uncle Wally (23-10-2021)

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,966
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    It's pitiful to watch the efforts to insist that we be afraid of the virus.
    It's disgusting how destructive those measures are to those not under some sort of government support/guarantees. Big government and big business win, and squeeze out the little guy, small business, and the common man.
    Thats because its not about stopping the bug.

    This is about the fourth industrial revolution and evolving mankind to exist in that futuristic vision.

  15. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,966
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    It's pitiful to watch the efforts to insist that we be afraid of the virus.
    It's disgusting how destructive those measures are to those not under some sort of government support/guarantees. Big government and big business win, and squeeze out the little guy, small business, and the common man.
    I do think that russia has a slightly different issue at hand tho.

    The vax that russia is offering is not the same as the west. The problem in russia is the poor state if the economy and the general health and well-being of its people.

    The sad state of the healthcare sector in general is the big problem. And this is a reflection of poor training and outdated technology coupled with the russian nafig attitude towards life.

    I had heard of this but as a young healthy person with no medical conditions, didnt really see it till my nanny's husband became sick with cancer.

    He didnt know he had it, was tested and given several weeks to live. Apparently, russia lacks the capability to detect the early stages of cancer so if you get it, you either journey west or you accept your death sentence.

    In his case, he was happy and laughing one week and sent home to die the next. It was so quick i was blown away.

    My personal belief is that is somehow connected, to a small degree, to the russian church and that suffering is not seen as a bad thing, but almost an experience to enjoy.

    That and healthcare costs a lot of money. Which people and regional governments dont have.

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,334
    Thanked: 5198
    Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    So you think police should not enforce the laws.

    And you stated people should not.

    Bad citizen. Bad.

    Stay at home and protect yourself.
    police DOES enforce the law. but they also should, and do and will, use common sense. which is missing on some, police and people alike. and not only Russians. the -West- in this case is nothing better.
    and no, i do not stay at home being locked doors. because the bug is NOT going to control my like. i am vaccinated twice. i know though what risks are still involved. and use MY common sense and brain to keep that to a minimum.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    moscow
    Posts
    1,966
    Thanked: 973
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    police DOES enforce the law. but they also should, and do and will, use common sense. which is missing on some, police and people alike. and not only Russians. the -West- in this case is nothing better.
    and no, i do not stay at home being locked doors. because the bug is NOT going to control my like. i am vaccinated twice. i know though what risks are still involved. and use MY common sense and brain to keep that to a minimum.
    But you are not fully vaccinated because you have had no booster. And your shots from feb are only good for six months, so you are not protected.

    I might have been joking but this is no laughing matter to the state.

    Here is what is written above.

    In addition, Golikova suggested that the regions transfer to self-isolation of unvaccinated pensioners who have not had the coronavirus. According to her, they should be asked to go outside only if absolutely necessary.


    They are asking all old people to stay home for their own good. And for the good of the state and to ease the heavy burden on the healthcare system. If you refuse, the state will be obligated to enact stricter measures to enforce compliance.

    And those police who you think are so nice will be the ones arresting you, mr dirty foreign lawbreaker who thinks rules dont apply to him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •