littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: article: Apathy and Wariness of Kremlin Leaves Russians Unvaccinated - The country hit 1,000 deaths in a 24-hour period for the first time since the pandemic began, reflecting the risks of having a low vaccination rate.

article: Apathy and Wariness of Kremlin Leaves Russians Unvaccinated - The country hit 1,000 deaths in a 24-hour period for the first time since the pandemic began, reflecting the risks of having a low vaccination rate.

Great more bull crap from the NY times.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Great more bull crap from the NY times.
    the photo is definitely crap. First it is from JULY. and never and nowhere was it said or ordered that you need outside, special where it was easy to keep to -social distancing - tha we MUST wear a mask outside.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Wake me up when the focus changes to finding and hanging the people who ordered and paid for the "gain of function research" in the first place. As long as they can repeat this, I'm not playing along any more. I already know that I'm going to die of something, with a significant probability of over the next ten years. So trying to scare me with covid isn't going to work too well.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-10-2021), bydand (19-10-2021), nicklcool (21-10-2021), Suuryaa (22-10-2021), Uncle Wally (19-10-2021)

I think the death rate in Russia from COVID is even higher than is being reported. But I don't think it matters to the Russians. Like you, they don't believe the statistics and are not alarmed by covid.

I just spent time in a Russian hospital, recovering from surgery. None of the doctors in the ward where I was recovering wore masks. The other patients in my ward presumably had low immunity. The nurses and doctors in the hospital paid no attention whatsoever to anything like social distancing. Wearing a mask was entirely voluntary. I asked some of the doctors if they had been vaccinated with COVID V and the majority waved it off. Pofig.

In short, you are in a country where most people share your views. A lot more people will die and the view will be, well, somebody dies, someday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    I think the death rate in Russia from COVID is even higher than is being reported. But I don't think it matters to the Russians. Like you, they don't believe the statistics and are not alarmed by covid.

I just spent time in a Russian hospital, recovering from surgery. None of the doctors in the ward where I was recovering wore masks. The other patients in my ward presumably had low immunity. The nurses and doctors in the hospital paid no attention whatsoever to anything like social distancing. Wearing a mask was entirely voluntary. I asked some of the doctors if they had been vaccinated with COVID V and the majority waved it off. Pofig.

In short, you are in a country where most people share your views. A lot more people will die and the view will be, well, somebody dies, someday.
    Well right now America has the highest death count. It's mostly the fat slobs that are everywhere in America. Bad diet and bad habits. I'm saying Russia is much better, or me for that matter. I smoke, I drink, well drank, I stopped for a bit. Masks do very little, that's why you don't see politicians or rich Hollywood stars wearing them. Only the N95 mask work some. How you will catch it is by touching things, like door handles that hundreds or thousands of people touch. Then touching your face or eating. All most mask do is give the virus a place to stay that's close to your face. The US vaccines don't work, if they did so many people that took them wouldn't be dying. You understand that the definition of vaccine was changed so the Western "vaccine" could even be called a vaccine.

The difference between Americans and Russians is the the Russian government is not trying to put people in fear 24/7. Since 9/11 it's just been one thing after another to live in fear of. My wife and daughter were just in the hospital, my wife had to be vaccinated. My good friend is a dental surgeon, the only reason he didn't have to take it was he had Covid. You don't find it strange that so many people working in health care in America don't want to take the vaccine?

Now let's talk about gain of function research. It's a proven fact that this is done. It's been shown Dr. Fauci paid for it and so even after he was told to stop. You were lied to about Ivermectin by both your government and news media. Now we find out that some politicians were secretly taking Ivermectin while telling everyone else that it was for farm animals. Maybe that's why they don't worry about wearing a mask.

I'm with Rus on this, somebody needs to go to jail for this.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

I agree, the Russian government hasn't put much fear about COVID in the minds of the Russian population. This comes in handy. Absent fear, and due to pofigism, there is no need to take any measures that are costly to the economy to try and slow down the spread of COVID. It's also why the Russians undercount deaths due to COVID. Letting people die is working out fine, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

The US comes out ahead in many areas with a world beating rate of incarceration, one of the finest and highest murder rates, by far the highest gun ownership rate in the world, a very high percentage of unretired people without insurance, the highest cost of health care and other areas that many countries cannot match. As the saying goes, America is world's number 1 country in the United States. It stands to reason that we succeed in coming out way ahead in COVID deaths. This is useful for other countries, to make them feel good and look better, by comparison, justifying COVID deaths among other things whenever necessary.

As for invermectin, the (lying, corrupt, twisted, evil) FDA says "is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea." is not proven effective against COVID 19, should not be taken in large doses and only invermectin recommended for people, not animals should be taken. No need to tell me you think the FDA are stinking liars...your opinion has been established. So, I say, take the invermectin! It goes great with kool-aid, I hear.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 19-10-2021 at 14:14.

I agree, the Russian government hasn't put much fear about COVID in the minds of the Russian population. This comes in handy. Absent fear, and due to pofigism, there is no need to take any measures that are costly to the economy to try and slow down the spread of COVID. It's also why the Russians undercount deaths due to COVID. Letting people die is working out fine, so if it ain't broke, why fix it?

The US comes out ahead in many areas with a world beating rate of incarceration, one of the finest and highest murder rates, by far the highest gun ownership rate in the world, a very high percentage of unretired people without insurance, the highest cost of health care and other areas that many countries cannot match. As the saying goes, America is world's number 1 country in the United States. It stands to reason that we succeed in coming out way ahead in COVID deaths. This is useful for other countries, to make them feel good and look better, by comparison, justifying COVID deaths among other things whenever necessary.

As for invermectin, the (lying, corrupt, twisted, evil) FDA says "is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea." is not proven effective against COVID 19, should not be taken in large doses and only invermectin recommended for people, not animals should be taken. No need to tell me you think the FDA are stinking liars...your opinion has been established. So, I say, take the invermectin! It goes great with kool-aid, I hear.
    You shouldn't be dipping into the Jameson at this time of day. Look if Joe Rogan was given it by a doctor and felt better in 5 days, and they have been using it in Mexico, Brazil, India and all over Africa, just saying. Ha, the FDA, are worse than stinking liars, they are corrupt bastards. More than once they have approved a drug that hurt people. It freaking drug companies that pay for their research!

What I cannot understand is why did the FSB not give Nalvalny a strong dose of Covid-19?

It would have been the perfect cover!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

FatAndy (21-10-2021), Uncle Wally (19-10-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    How much of the "Death by Covid" reporting is false information?
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

You shouldn't be dipping into the Jameson at this time of day. Look if Joe Rogan was given it by a doctor and felt better in 5 days, and they have been using it in Mexico, Brazil, India and all over Africa, just saying. Ha, the FDA, are worse than stinking liars, they are corrupt bastards. More than once they have approved a drug that hurt people. It freaking drug companies that pay for their research!
    From now on, to prove a drug is effective, let's rely on the outcome of its usage on Joe Rogan! That's good science for you.

Medical practices in Mexico, Brazil, India and Africa certainly set a high bar. Whenever I need to find out which ones make the most sense, I'll look into what is going on in those places, especially Africa.

Disbelieve the FDA if you chose - you will anyway. For that matter, pay no attention to the many other sources around the world that are making these ridiculous claims that invermectin is not effective against COVID. For that matter, ignore all medical experts of every kind. If you believe in invermectin, get out there and take a nice big dose of it and let me know how it goes. Joe Rogan will back you up, he is the man.
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 19-10-2021 at 17:44.

From now on, to prove a drug is effective, let's rely on the outcome of its usage on Joe Rogan! That's good science for you.

Medical practices in Mexico, Brazil, India and Africa certainly set a high bar. Whenever I need to find out which ones make the most sense, I'll look into what is going on in those places, especially Africa.

Disbelieve the FDA if you chose - you will anyway. For that matter, pay no attention to the many other sources around the world that are making these ridiculous claims that invermectin is not effective against COVID. For that matter, ignore all medical experts of every kind. If you believe in invermectin, get out there and take a nice big dose of it and let me know how it goes. Joe Rogan will back you up, he is the man.
    I think perhaps you misread as "pofigism", what for some of us is actually a combination of recognizing that the ultimate number of deaths is not enough to justify shutting down economies, that there remain plenty of other ways to die, and most notably, the presumption of governments to take away normal civil liberties altogether in the name of fear. You express that fear. And if you have a job that you are not likely to lose because of anti-covid measures, if you are (relatively or essentially) socially secure, and if you are not concerned about the issue of civil liberties, then I can see why you would prioritize fear of covid. A friend of one of my closest friends hanged himself when his small business tanked and he had none of that social security. I'm NOT saying that's the preferred alternative, but I am saying that there are issues that make covid look small, and I don't get a sense that defenders of strong measures against the virus that lock down economies and force experimental vaccines on people grasp that very clearly.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rusmeister For This Useful Post:

Suuryaa (22-10-2021), Uncle Wally (19-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by rusmeister View Post
    I think perhaps you misread as "pofigism", what for some of us is actually a combination of recognizing that the ultimate number of deaths is not enough to justify shutting down economies, that there remain plenty of other ways to die, and most notably, the presumption of governments to take away normal civil liberties altogether in the name of fear. You express that fear. And if you have a job that you are not likely to lose because of anti-covid measures, if you are (relatively or essentially) socially secure, and if you are not concerned about the issue of civil liberties, then I can see why you would prioritize fear of covid. A friend of one of my closest friends hanged himself when his small business tanked and he had none of that social security. I'm NOT saying that's the preferred alternative, but I am saying that there are issues that make covid look small, and I don't get a sense that defenders of strong measures against the virus that lock down economies and force experimental vaccines on people grasp that very clearly.
    Don't tell me what I have expressed or have not expressed (namely fear). I never mentioned the pros and cons of lockdowns which there are many on both sides.

I'm perfectly happy to be in Russia where lockdowns such as the one going on in Latvia right now (total) are unlikely. If the Russians are happy with increasing numbers of deaths from COVID and take few measures to avoid them, fine with me. I'll take my own measures without losing a minute of sleep over the matter.

Everybody makes their own choice. I'll stick with Sputnik V and when better vaccines come along, tested out for efficacy, I will decide whether or not to take another one. Those who prefer to take invermectin and avoid the other approved vaccines can feel free to do so.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (21-10-2021)

Your "science" seems to be CNN said so. If there is a problem with getting vaccines in Africa, why are there not people dropping like flies? Why have people in India getting better? I go by one rule, if the US media or US politicians say something it's wrong. How old are? Where have you been the last five years? The US media has gotten everything wrong.

Your "science" seems to be CNN said so. If there is a problem with getting vaccines in Africa, why are there not people dropping like flies? Why have people in India getting better? I go by one rule, if the US media or US politicians say something it's wrong. How old are? Where have you been the last five years? The US media has gotten everything wrong.
    CNN? That's a low blow, saying my "science" seems to be CNN said so. By now, I would have hoped you'd give me more credit than that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast