littleangels        English Nanny
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: -Valneva - the - dead Virus - vaccine, is it an alternative?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,347
    Thanked: 5202

    -Valneva - the - dead Virus - vaccine, is it an alternative?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9uvLl0o-oQ discussed here, it is a German langauge podcast..
    -Valneva -, Austrians had developed the vaccine, than the company was bought by the French..
    And like with Biontech, a German company, with a Turkish Immigrant Doctor, who -invented - the vaccine, it is now PFIZER the parent company who get the -fame-.
    https://valneva.com/research-develop...id-19-vla2001/ Tests were done in England, special with older people. In february already the Brit health - system - ordered 200 Million doses of that vaccine. In September the Government cancelled the complete order... no reasons given . many people are apparently -waiting - for this vaccine. Since it is using a method that is known since about a 100 years.
    Though chances to see the vaccine before next spring are very slim. the chances to become infected with Corona seem by far greater... But it looks like some people are prepared to take that chance?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Benedikt For This Useful Post:

    FatAndy (27-10-2021)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanked: 3535
    They're not only company making whole virus vaccine, these guys http://www.chumakovs.ru/news/ do KoviVak, the same classic principle. But not in EU.

    If UK has cancelled the order, seems they received another, non-deniable proposal...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (27-10-2021)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,347
    Thanked: 5202
    [QUOTE=FatAndy;1503211]They're not only company making whole virus vaccine, these guys http://www.chumakovs.ru/news/ do KoviVak, the same classic principle. But not in EU.

    did you read or hear anything about it in the local media? when it will be available? as they say the have released already more than a million doses. or is there an -infighting - going on between them and the Gamelaya Institute? who have developed Sputnik V? after all more people would get vaccinated with Covivac if the public knew more about it. i have heard about that Covivac but read about it nowhere... only always Sputnik,Sputnik...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    There and back again
    Posts
    21,858
    Thanked: 3535
    KoviVak was released to Moscow and some other cities, some qtys, this summer there was the possibility to take it i some vaccination points in Moscow. Now they extend and modernise their production facility, promising to release more soon.
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15,225
    Thanked: 5081
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9uvLl0o-oQ discussed here, it is a German langauge podcast..
    -Valneva -, Austrians had developed the vaccine, than the company was bought by the French..
    And like with Biontech, a German company, with a Turkish Immigrant Doctor, who -invented - the vaccine, it is now PFIZER the parent company who get the -fame-.
    https://valneva.com/research-develop...id-19-vla2001/ Tests were done in England, special with older people. In february already the Brit health - system - ordered 200 Million doses of that vaccine. In September the Government cancelled the complete order... no reasons given . many people are apparently -waiting - for this vaccine. Since it is using a method that is known since about a 100 years.
    Though chances to see the vaccine before next spring are very slim. the chances to become infected with Corona seem by far greater... But it looks like some people are prepared to take that chance?
    The Covid virus is here to stay. It's a man made flu virus and no vaccine is going to stop it. Did flu vaccine stop the flu? Only building up immunity will help. The western vaccine does not stop you from getting or giving the virus, it only makes the symptoms less dangerous but that doesn't work for all. People who have taken the vaccine still die, go to the hospital. It's even been said that the vaccine is the cause of the new Delta virus. Sputnik V is different because it gives you some immunity but that too will not stop this Covid, it's here to stay.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

    Benedikt (01-11-2021)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ALWAYS in trouble.....
    Posts
    19,644
    Thanked: 6397
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The Covid virus is here to stay. It's a man made flu virus and no vaccine is going to stop it. Did flu vaccine stop the flu? Only building up immunity will help. The western vaccine does not stop you from getting or giving the virus, it only makes the symptoms less dangerous but that doesn't work for all. People who have taken the vaccine still die, go to the hospital. It's even been said that the vaccine is the cause of the new Delta virus. Sputnik V is different because it gives you some immunity but that too will not stop this Covid, it's here to stay.
    Are you sure it is man made?

    Which expert body of scientists has confirmed that?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!


  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    15,225
    Thanked: 5081
    Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Are you sure it is man made?

    Which expert body of scientists has confirmed that?
    The NIH, the place where Dr. Fauci works.

    https://www.rt.com/usa/538132-fauci-...virus-funding/

    If they made it transferable to humans then they caused the problem. Why won't they let anyone see it? Why the cover up, why did Dr. Fauci lie?
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    here,since many years
    Posts
    22,347
    Thanked: 5202
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    The Covid virus is here to stay. It's a man made flu virus and no vaccine is going to stop it. Did flu vaccine stop the flu? Only building up immunity will help. The western vaccine does not stop you from getting or giving the virus, it only makes the symptoms less dangerous but that doesn't work for all. People who have taken the vaccine still die, go to the hospital. It's even been said that the vaccine is the cause of the new Delta virus. Sputnik V is different because it gives you some immunity but that too will not stop this Covid, it's here to stay.
    and indeed it will.( Kekules Corona Kompas. where i get my information from. it is a podcast with Professor Kekule, in my opinion THE Expert who knows what he is talking about..) the bug is here to stay. and either it will be every year a booster, or hopefully by that time someone will have tablets or a spray developed. The Pharma -mafia - is not THAT much interested to develop a newer vaccine that is more successful to combat DELTA. what they all are using now, never mind where, here and there and over the big drink, ir still the vaccine against the original -Wuhan bug... Do develop a new vaccine for that DELTA virus, will need new registration of the vaccine, 1000s more new volunteers for testing and lots of money. THAT they are not very interested to do. they rather spend the money on boni for the Directors and $$$ for the shareholders. now politics would need to be active. but which pen sharpener will do THAT? because they all hope that by next summer the pandemie will be history. either by vaccination.by becoming sick and recovering. or by dying...and so we all be -naturally - immune. and the -few- who are not, well -collateral damage - or - your problem-.
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •