littleangels        English Nanny
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: more to come,once more? would it surprise anyone? dont think so...

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    What about a booster?
    Notice, he avoids this question.

More than likely, he is not fully vaxxed, the shots from months 8 ago do him no good now.

And also, more than likely, he doesn't wear a mask. OR use ANY of the other best practice protocols.

Ignorant arrogance. And a spreader of death.

And besides, the latest science and direction from the those above simply say all people over the age of 60 must remain at home. FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.

PEOPLE OVER THE AGE OF 60 ARE THE HIGHEST RISK CATEGORY.

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    i am not so sure after listening to one of the best expert that trust. because it is not known how long the booster will -help-, 2 month? 3 month? what is the good when i need than one EVRY 3 month? but since the fall and winter is supposed to be very bad, i will listen to more facts first.
    The state demands that you comply.

Not think.

Do.

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    AIM is being sarcastic. Very well done, AIM. You're on a roll!

They used to ask about your pets, "Has your dog had his shots?" Now they are treating people like dogs. "Have you been vaccinated"?

People, don't focus on the Covid and the lies of the government and media. More and more people are becoming aware that traditional trusted institutions are corrupt and they are liars.

Get on with your lives. Accomplish your goals.

Right now we have to cope with the Covidists, who are micromanaging our lives and mandating what we can do with our own bodies, in this temporary "Medical Monarchy".

Truly outrageous. But someday, soon, this too, shall pass.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (26-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    AIM is being sarcastic. Very well done, AIM. You're on a roll!

They used to ask about your pets, "Has your dog had his shots?" Now they are treating people like dogs. "Have you been vaccinated"?

People, don't focus on the Covid and the lies of the government and media. More and more people are becoming aware that traditional trusted institutions are corrupt and they are liars.

Get on with your lives. Accomplish your goals.

Right now we have to cope with the Covidists, who are micromanaging our lives and mandating what we can do with our own bodies, in this temporary "Medical Monarchy".

Truly outrageous. But someday, soon, this too, shall pass.
    Yes, i was being sarcastic and a little mean at the same time.

Tough love.

The problem that people like him face is that the issue at hand is not about thinking. Big gov is demanding obedience with its demands. Thinking is not required. Just following orders. Do.

If have already taken the vax, then you must not stop to think if you should take the boosters because this means said person should also question why they took the vax in the first place. One can not simply pick and choose which orders he or she will follow.

And then we get to the questioning.

Why would he doubt a booster was necessary? Why is he hesitant?

Because of something he read on the internet? Or heard from someone? Or saw with his own eyes? Or just a gut feeling?

Now we are back to the original people that were very opposed to this course of actions and everything that was said then. Maybe they were right? Maybe this is all wrong and massive ****ery really is at hand? Maybe this is about more than trying to cure some illness with a 99% recovery rate and really does only mean a death sentence for those over a certain age or with pre-existing health conditions.

Its called buying into a lie and feeling remorse. Many are experiencing it now.

But just to be safe, it is recommend to get a booster, wear two masks, disposable gloves and stay at home and shout out the window that everyone should do the same.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

bydand (23-10-2021), nicklcool (25-10-2021), rusmeister (28-10-2021), Suuryaa (23-10-2021), Uncle Wally (23-10-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Yes, i was being sarcastic and a little mean at the same time.

Tough love.

The problem that people like him face is that the issue at hand is not about thinking. Big gov is demanding obedience with its demands. Thinking is not required. Just following orders. Do.

If have already taken the vax, then you must not stop to think if you should take the boosters because this means said person should also question why they took the vax in the first place. One can not simply pick and choose which orders he or she will follow.

And then we get to the questioning.

Why would he doubt a booster was necessary? Why is he hesitant?

Because of something he read on the internet? Or heard from someone? Or saw with his own eyes? Or just a gut feeling?

Now we are back to the original people that were very opposed to this course of actions and everything that was said then. Maybe they were right? Maybe this is all wrong and massive ****ery really is at hand? Maybe this is about more than trying to cure some illness with a 99% recovery rate and really does only mean a death sentence for those over a certain age or with pre-existing health conditions.

Its called buying into a lie and feeling remorse. Many are experiencing it now.

But just to be safe, it is recommend to get a booster, wear two masks, disposable gloves and stay at home and shout out the window that everyone should do the same.
    What about the butt plug? I thought everyone had to wear a butt plug even at home all alone.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1503052]Notice, he avoids this question.

i am fully vaccinated and have the papers to prove it. AND i dont have to defend myself to people like you...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1503183]
    Notice, he avoids this question.

i am fully vaccinated and have the papers to prove it. AND i dont have to defend myself to people like you...
    No booster = not vaxxed.

Thats according to the current western science.

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1503185]

No booster = not vaxxed.

Thats according to the current western science.
    not true. check up on Kekules Corona Kompass.it is a German language podcast on MDR. Also in written form. and you can translate it into english. if you can't read german .

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1503187]

not true. check up on Kekules Corona Kompass.it is a German language podcast on MDR. Also in written form. and you can translate it into english. if you can't read german .
    i dont have to listen to a podcast, i can look at news headlines and statements from health authorities around the world.

no booster = not vaxxed.

i dont have to listen to a podcast, i can look at news headlines and statements from health authorities around the world.

no booster = not vaxxed.[/QUOTE]

wrong. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/28/unva...dont-work.html

no booster = not vaxxed.[/QUOTE]

and what are your authorities from around the world? the WHO? Dr.Fauci? RKI? EMA?John Hopkins? the Chinese? Gamelaya Institute? Boris Johnson? after all you said around the world...

[QUOTE=americaninmoscow;1503188]

no booster = not vaxxed.
    Yet you're not smart enough to understand the difference between the Russian vaccine and all the others. Sputnik V is a traditional vaccine. America had to change the definition of vaccine so theirs could even be considered as a vaccine.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (26-10-2021)

Yet you're not smart enough to understand the difference between the Russian vaccine and all the others. Sputnik V is a traditional vaccine. America had to change the definition of vaccine so theirs could even be considered as a vaccine.[/QUOTE]

dont know if the site is in English. i had it in English... maybe he will read up her and get educated. it explains in English langauge the difference between Sputnik V and other vaccines. or he is just one of the types who will say no to everything out of principle. and because it comes from Russia. https://en.medicina.ru/press-center/...v-differences/ That Sputnik is not being accepted in the EU i think ir just a political play. they want to flog to the maximum their stuff. why need another -player - who might be better? Johnson&Johnson vaccination is not being accepted in most EU countries. because they consider only with TWO jabs one is fully protected. fully protected means everything from 60 % to 90%. Depending on your age, condition, previous conditions and a few other things. There is NO 100% protection. Astrazeneca? the EMA, the European Medical Association who RECOMMENDS things only, does not recommend to buy it. NO EU country is buying it anymore. Boris Johnson had his mouth opened to wide and to fast......100 % protection?Even not from Sputnik V. But what all vaccines offer, when one catches the bug, one will not end up in hospital in the intensive ward under an oxygen tent. Or worse, wake up in the morgue with a tag on your big toe. That people become sick, still die even with vaccination is tragic but there are in most case heavy preconditions the underlying case. and that -booster-? No where on no document it is needed to be considered -fully vaccinated -. Not in Russia. Not in the USA. And not even in the EU.But since it will -last - only for 2 or 3 month, what than? another and another and another booster every 2 or 3 months? bz the way all that i write here comes from -Kekules Corona Kompass. A german Professor and Virologe. They have the podcast on more or less since the Pandemie began. and had we, never mind where, here or there or over the big ditch, done only half what he is saying more or less like a Mantra 3x a week, all that crap that we have now, would not have been around.Though the authorities are also to blame. when the bug arrived from China in North italy, the authorities were fast asleep.. so the bug spread out. with no borders, unlimited travel, the bug da a good time... and just an afterthought. Flu jabs are working a max of 30 % to 40%. And every year millions of people go and get the jab...

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1503196]

Yet you're not smart enough to understand the difference between the Russian vaccine and all the others. Sputnik V is a traditional vaccine. America had to change the definition of vaccine so theirs could even be considered as a vaccine.
    Yawn.

Boring......

Your super old age is showing when you repeat yourself on multiple threads again and again.

dont know if the site is in English. i had it in English... maybe he will read up her and get educated. it explains in English langauge the difference between Sputnik V and other vaccines. or he is just one of the types who will say no to everything out of principle. and because it comes from Russia. https://en.medicina.ru/press-center/...v-differences/ That Sputnik is not being accepted in the EU i think ir just a political play. they want to flog to the maximum their stuff. why need another -player - who might be better? Johnson&Johnson vaccination is not being accepted in most EU countries. because they consider only with TWO jabs one is fully protected. fully protected means everything from 60 % to 90%. Depending on your age, condition, previous conditions and a few other things. There is NO 100% protection. Astrazeneca? the EMA, the European Medical Association who RECOMMENDS things only, does not recommend to buy it. NO EU country is buying it anymore. Boris Johnson had his mouth opened to wide and to fast......100 % protection?Even not from Sputnik V. But what all vaccines offer, when one catches the bug, one will not end up in hospital in the intensive ward under an oxygen tent. Or worse, wake up in the morgue with a tag on your big toe. That people become sick, still die even with vaccination is tragic but there are in most case heavy preconditions the underlying case. and that -booster-? No where on no document it is needed to be considered -fully vaccinated -. Not in Russia. Not in the USA. And not even in the EU.But since it will -last - only for 2 or 3 month, what than? another and another and another booster every 2 or 3 months? bz the way all that i write here comes from -Kekules Corona Kompass. A german Professor and Virologe. They have the podcast on more or less since the Pandemie began. and had we, never mind where, here or there or over the big ditch, done only half what he is saying more or less like a Mantra 3x a week, all that crap that we have now, would not have been around.Though the authorities are also to blame. when the bug arrived from China in North italy, the authorities were fast asleep.. so the bug spread out. with no borders, unlimited travel, the bug da a good time... and just an afterthought. Flu jabs are working a max of 30 % to 40%. And every year millions of people go and get the jab...[/QUOTE]

Yes i am aware of the various vax offered by numerous countries.

It isnt a new topic.

And neither is the blame game - we are here because of this thought or action or that person or this or that countries approach, etc.

If this was about a tually solving some huge problem there would have been one country in the world that would have done something right and the rest would in turn use those best practices and it would be over.

But it is clear this is a race to the bottom. Some are taking the stairs, some the elevator, some the escalator, while others are jumping out the window.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (28-10-2021), Suuryaa (29-10-2021)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast