littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: more to come,once more? would it surprise anyone? dont think so...

more to come,once more? would it surprise anyone? dont think so...

https://www.rbc.ru/society/12/10/202...om=from_main_2

i haven't thrown away my QR code.. Wonder if i will have to make a new one?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Interesting article.

Sobyanin said in the article that while the QR code restrictions were in place, COVID infection rates came down. But the requirements for the QR code didn't last long. Lots of pressure from restaurant owners to lift them.

Another restriction is that mask wearing is now required on public transport. I haven't used public transport for many months. Do people using public transport in Moscow in fact wear masks? I bet they don't, at least not completely. Those masks are stuffy, when they cover your nose. Very irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Another restriction is that mask wearing is now required on public transport. I haven't used public transport for many months. Do people using public transport in Moscow in fact wear masks? I bet they don't, at least not completely.
    When I was there last week, in the metro about one third at most wore masks correctly, another third wore them on their chins and the remaining third didn't bother with them at all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBear For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (18-10-2021)

maybe something IS going on,Sobyanin is seen wearing a mask once more...

in out local -knock and drop- rag, the good Mayor is seen wearing a mask once more when meeting with people. or officials or the likes.he did not wear one since a long time. at the public transport,at least on the bus or tram there is no control. but in the metro, at least before one goes past the turnstiles, metro officials wont let you pass without a mask. but as soon as is past them it is -everyone does what he wants-. same in the shops or supermarket...i think, this winter will be bad. by spring and summer hopefully though either people have died, have recovered or are vaccinated. And the pandemie will peter out. BUT it will not go away. like the flu or whatever, it will be around with us. and hopefully by than we either have tablets or a nasal or mouth spray to combat the bug..

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...ontrols-a75331
    I think Moscow will do the same very soon. Never mind what the good mayor tries to tell us. facts are facts..

There won't be any lock down in Russia. First take a good look at America and the EU. Empty store shelves, mass protest. The last thing the Russian government wants to do is have massive protest.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    There won't be any lock down in Russia. First take a good look at America and the EU. Empty store shelves, mass protest. The last thing the Russian government wants to do is have massive protest.
    Russia is not the USA or EU: When it is being explained i na langauge that people can understand WHY it is neccessary, people here will understand and do it.
    Governments in both the USA and EU have ONE big problem. their PR is for the birds. Also -health - is not done by the federal state,but every provincial Governor can do what he or she sees fit to do. and more often than not it contradicts the orders from even the real experts who know what needs to be done.In Russia there is ONE voice and one
    man that gives the orders. I have no problem with that. and the provincial kings will follow. maybe some reluctantly, some sooner some immideately. But in the end they are all politicians and want to keep their cushy jobs. so they are doing what they are being told. Even as a Chef i said sometimes - because I am the Chef, we do as i say-. And the ones with their own brain understood. and for the few that could not, i explained to them why, but later.

and it has begun...https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...ic-wave-a75340 at least i dont HAVE to stay home. because i had my 2 jabs...
    and reading -my -german ans Austrian newspapers, it is more or less the dame. at work there it will be 3 G, meaning either you are healthy, meaning not infected, to be shown by a test, or vaccinated or had recovered from the bug. Boris in England is in troubles. Apparently one more variation of that virus was detected. And in the EU no one orders or buys anymore his Astraseneka vaccine....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    and it has begun...https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...ic-wave-a75340 at least i dont HAVE to stay home. because i had my 2 jabs...
    and reading -my -german ans Austrian newspapers, it is more or less the dame. at work there it will be 3 G, meaning either you are healthy, meaning not infected, to be shown by a test, or vaccinated or had recovered from the bug. Boris in England is in troubles. Apparently one more variation of that virus was detected. And in the EU no one orders or buys anymore his Astraseneka vaccine....
    But you should stay home and if u want to be a good citizen you WILL stay home because you dont want to spread the bug and kill other people.

Why are you so selfish to only think of yourself?

Dont be a killer. Stay home and be safe

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    But you should stay home and if u want to be a good citizen you WILL stay home because you dont want to spread the bug and kill other people.

Why are you so selfish to only think of yourself?

Dont be a killer. Stay home and be safe
    i got my 2 shots of Sputnik V already in January. with no side effects. and papers to show for it. therefore i can go on with my normal, daily life activities.

i got my 2 shots of Sputnik V already in January. with no side effects. and papers to show for it. therefore i can go on with my normal, daily life activities.
    What about a booster?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Selfish Death spreader.

Stay at home super old high risk category person.

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    What about a booster?
    i am not so sure after listening to one of the best expert that trust. because it is not known how long the booster will -help-, 2 month? 3 month? what is the good when i need than one EVRY 3 month? but since the fall and winter is supposed to be very bad, i will listen to more facts first.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Selfish Death spreader.

Stay at home super old high risk category person.
    i see no reason for that. just because i am OLD is not good enough. i have a good heart, no diabetes, i am not obese, do not take ANY medication. and walk ( with my dog) every day at least 15 km. and NO BUG IS GOING TO KEEP ME FROM LIVING!

i see no reason for that. just because i am OLD is not good enough. i have a good heart, no diabetes, i am not obese, do not take ANY medication. and walk ( with my dog) every day at least 15 km. and NO BUG IS GOING TO KEEP ME FROM LIVING!
    Just stop. And quit being selfish and thinking only of yourself. Think of the society you live in and the people around you.

Don't spread death. Others around you might not be healthy and you spreading death will only bring misery, pain and hardship others.

If you want to be a good citizen, then you must simply stay home.

This is the sacrifice that the state asks of you.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast