littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Language Club Facilitator

Language Club Facilitator

Viva Lingua Conversation Club (www.vivalinguaclub.ru) is looking for English native speakers (UK, US, Canada, Australia, South Africa) to facilitate discussion groups. Our club members are Russians who learn foreign languages (adults, intermediate level and higher) and want to improve their speaking skills.
    Experience, qualifications, certificates etc are not a must. Our perfect candidates are outgoing people with good communication skills who want to be a part of a fun edutainment project and expand their social circle.
    For details, message me on whatsapp/telegram +79258228203 (please don't call) or email vivalingua@mail.ru

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Quote Originally Posted by Viva Lingua View Post
    Viva Lingua Conversation Club (www.vivalinguaclub.ru) is looking for English native speakers (UK, US, Canada, Australia, South Africa) to facilitate discussion groups. Our club members are Russians who learn foreign languages (adults, intermediate level and higher) and want to improve their speaking skills.
    Experience, qualifications, certificates etc are not a must. Our perfect candidates are outgoing people with good communication skills who want to be a part of a fun edutainment project and expand their social circle.
    For details, message me on whatsapp/telegram +79258228203 (please don't call) or email vivalingua@mail.ru
    As an American, I was invited to a "discussion group" at a university in Russia, where, the female teacher, and the students, all female, turned out to be a bunch of sexist feminist bigots. The "discussion" was a bitch-and whine session.

All under the rubric of "improving their English skills".

That was so much fun.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    As an American, I was invited to a "discussion group" at a university in Russia, where, the female teacher, and the students, all female, turned out to be a bunch of sexist feminist bigots. The "discussion" was a bitch-and whine session.

All under the rubric of "improving their English skills".

That was so much fun.
    We've been around for more than 12 years and have hosted thousands of discussion groups. I don't remember anyone complaining about similar issues. I'm sorry you had this negative experience with Russian students.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Lingua View Post
    We've been around for more than 12 years and have hosted thousands of discussion groups. I don't remember anyone complaining about similar issues. I'm sorry you had this negative experience with Russian students.
    just because it was at a Russian University, does it AUTOMATICALLY mean, or you assume, it was all RUSSIAN females?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....