littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Facebook and WhatsApp not working

Facebook and WhatsApp not working

Facebook and WhatsApp are not working for many people. I just got a call from a friend who told me WhatsApp wasn't working for him and neither was Facebook. I checked internet speeds and it seems my internet anyways is very slow. This site is working and YouTube is also working, VK is not working very well but it works. So if you're having trouble it's not just you.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Enjoy the enforced break - great for mental wellbeing!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (05-10-2021)

Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    Yeah friend called me because he couldn't send a message to his wife. On Friday he had a "business meeting" he whole sales wine, and got very drunk. He broke his phone, cut his hand up and blood all over and was hours late getting home. His wife was mad until she saw how bad he looked. Now on Monday again going to be late coming home and can't message his wife, he was very nervous, ah, ha ha, ha.

xp2vu-EyWcc.jpg
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

TolkoRaz (07-10-2021)

‘Who broke the Internet?!’ Major outages hit Bank of America, Southwest Airlines, Zoom, Snapchat & others after FB crash https://www.rt.com/usa/536589-major-...bank-airlines/

Golden age or collapse? Snowden teases future without Big Tech after trolling Facebook throughout disastrous six-hour-long outage https://www.rt.com/news/536582-snowd...utage-twitter/

Scraped data of 1.5 BILLION Facebook users offered for sale on the dark web – reports https://www.rt.com/news/536578-faceb...-hackers-sale/

well, it was not the end of the world and neither for me, because FB did not work for a few hours. there was still Internet ans e mail.Or ,what a change, reading a BOOK... or watching a film or walking the dog. or do some housework. no FB? it definitely was NOT the end of the world for me..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Facebook and WhatsApp are not working for many people. I just got a call from a friend who told me WhatsApp wasn't working for him and neither was Facebook. I checked internet speeds and it seems my internet anyways is very slow. This site is working and YouTube is also working, VK is not working very well but it works. So if you're having trouble it's not just you.
    This is good and correct. Time to walk and look at the sky...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FatAndy For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (06-10-2021), TheInterocitor (05-10-2021), Uncle Wally (05-10-2021)

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Looking up at the sky, and other people will see you, and look up, too..."What are you looking at?"
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (06-10-2021)

Seems they've upgraded routers firmware... but smth went wrong...
    Insha'alla...
    All the world's Kremlin,
    And all the men and women merely agents

not that it bothered me. but in most media i was only reading how many MILLIONS Zucki lost in advertising revenue. no internet,no whatsapp ,no instagram and with every click you get advertising that you HAVE to watch. THAT is the only thing ZUCKI cared about.. -Wer den Schaden hat,braucht für den Spott nicht zu sorgen -. as we say in german language. a quick yandex translate..-Who has the damage,does not need to take care of ridicule -. and of course the yellow rags had a field day...7 hours it was supposed to be. didn't realise it,only after i read about in the media. now i am waiting for a -fund me-account where people will -donate - to make up for Zuckis lost revenue millions..
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Zuckerberg personal lost $6 billion dollars, Facebook lost $50 billion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast