littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Russian language from Phd in Russian as a foreign language

Russian language from Phd in Russian as a foreign language

Hi everybody, my name is Katya and I love studying different cultures and teaching Russian language. I like drama classes and visiting the TV school. Also in my free time I do sport, travel, read and watch films. I have a family and a beautiful magnificent cat.

I have a PhD in teaching Russian as a foreign language. I work in the university and help prepare students for exams A1, A2, B1, B2. I organise a Russian speaking club for the Internations community. I have my own Russian language website www.languagefly.ru and a YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCf...1ws6ZZ7-Fx4MUg, why not have a look 😀

We have fun with all my students and achieve great results Recommendations upon request.

Please fill free to contact me: +7 915 390 38 63
    ekaterinatolmacheva@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...
    Nice website, but we were looking for a picture of the puddy-tat.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

On the Yellow Brick Road, near El Dorado...

"Slang" anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInterocitor View Post
    Nice website, but we were looking for a picture of the puddy-tat.
    "Puddy Tat"? Now I see that Google is insisting on corrupting the traditional meanings of English words via something called the "Urban Dictionary", which it places at the top of the list whenever you search for the meaning of a word.

Every word/phrase in English can now have a obscene, derogatory, racist or sexist meaning.

My cute intention, from the Disney cartoon Sylvester and Tweetie Pie, when the canary tweets "I tawt I taw a puddy tat" - "I thought I saw a Pussy Cat" has now been corrupted by fascist Google to mean something obscene and racist.

Not ignoring the utter hypocrisy here, of Google and the Leftist media making a mockery of our shared language. Google freely uses the terms "niggo" and such, while Google "news" is labeling anyone else who uses a similar word a "racist". Google/Media/Left is now not just dividing and pigeonholing individuals into group identities - young versus old, white against black, male against female, hetero against homo, religion against religion, they are taking a sledgehammer to the underlying foundational English language itself, the vehicle by which we understand the purpose of a civilization.

Communication is the vehicle by which we reach agreement and understanding, on a personal and group level.

When the meanings of words themselves are corrupted and destroyed by the Left, communication becomes impossible. And makes it "convenient" for a totalitarian government to step in and supervise the chaos which the Left itself created.

Is there nothing the Left touches that does not become corrupt and "racist"?

Last edited by TheInterocitor; 27-09-2021 at 07:50.
    "Defund the Social Sciences." - Fantastika, 2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheInterocitor For This Useful Post:

rusmeister (27-09-2021)