littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Percentage of people dying from Covid

Percentage of people dying from Covid

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    a good video indeed. but what i do not understand, how can someone have 10 or more -comorbidities -? such a person must be more -dead - than -alive - in the first place?
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    a good video indeed. but what i do not understand, how can someone have 10 or more -comorbidities -? such a person must be more -dead - than -alive - in the first place?
    I wondered that myself.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (25-09-2021)

I looked up the study referred to in the video. Being fat and tense (suffering from obesity and hypertension) seem to be the comorbidities that contribute the most to death from COVID. Many other ones, such as heart problems and diabetes, would seem to be an off-shoot of not eating well, which would in turn contribute to obesity. So eat well, stay calm. Good advice!

The top ten comorbidities listed, contributing to death by COVID, are obesity, anxiety, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, neurocognitive disorders, chronic pulmonary disease and bronchiectasis, aplastic anemia, coronary atherosclerosis and other heart disease, thyroid disorder. That means someone in theory could have dementia and the other comorbidities. Difficult to imagine.

I am going out to my kitchen right now and cook me up a ribeye steak while I still can. For purposes of staying calm.

It's not the steak that will get ya. It's the glass of whiskey and the cigar afterwards.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

xt-tsi (25-09-2021)

You should follow this guy.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

xt-tsi (25-09-2021)

That means someone in theory could have dementia and the other comorbidities. Difficult to imagine.

i hope i dont get it wrong. because my grandmother had dementia. or suppose Alzheimers is a more modern word? maybe it would be a good thing to have it? than you dont have to worry what you might get or not...

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1502261]You should follow this guy.

well yes BUT, how are those leavy greens ans the broccoli grown? on huge fields sprayed with fertiliser to make the grow faster? sprayed with pesticides so the bugs dont get to the leaves befor we get them? seeds gen manipulated? -Round Up Ready-?or grown,at least that i know from Europe, under km2 of Plastic -Tents- in Spain in the Alicante province? drip irrigation, drip nutrients, drip this and drip that... does stuff like that still have any vitamins left? Tomatoes that do not rot after 2 month in the refrigerator? I take all this -advise -with a pinch of salt. and being -German - I will have a beer with my sausage...

[QUOTE=Benedikt;1502264]
    You should follow this guy.

well yes BUT, how are those leavy greens ans the broccoli grown? on huge fields sprayed with fertiliser to make the grow faster? sprayed with pesticides so the bugs dont get to the leaves befor we get them? seeds gen manipulated? -Round Up Ready-?or grown,at least that i know from Europe, under km2 of Plastic -Tents- in Spain in the Alicante province? drip irrigation, drip nutrients, drip this and drip that... does stuff like that still have any vitamins left? Tomatoes that do not rot after 2 month in the refrigerator? I take all this -advise -with a pinch of salt. and being -German - I will have a beer with my sausage...
    This is Russia Ben not America, GMOs are banned and I don't think they use so much pesticides. It's best to eat only vegetables that are in season.

[QUOTE=Uncle Wally;1502290]
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

This is Russia Ben not America, GMOs are banned and I don't think they use so much pesticides. It's best to eat only vegetables that are in season.
    I now have a s----load of apples and yesterday, received another batch from our neighbors. Tart as hell but good for you. Also have a large quantity of zucchini. Both provided by dacha neighbors whose green thumbs got away with them. About in season as you can get, hoping the season will end soon.

But like Ben, what the hell, give me ribs and steak now and then. Please.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (28-09-2021)

[QUOTE=xt-tsi;1502292]

I now have a s----load of apples and yesterday, received another batch from our neighbors. Tart as hell but good for you. Also have a large quantity of zucchini. Both provided by dacha neighbors whose green thumbs got away with them. About in season as you can get, hoping the season will end soon.

Yeah the babushka next door has been dropping off apples, zucchini, cucumbers. The zucchini are huge!

[QUOTE=xt-tsi;1502292]

If you watched the other video I posted you will see that steak and pork with fat is good for you. I eat mostly meat, pork, chicken, turkey beef,without veggies in the winter. I do make spaghetti sauce which has tomato, onion, garlic, pepper, sometimes spinach and of course beef, pork or chicken.