littleangels        English Nanny
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunman in Perm kills 8

Gunman in Perm kills 8

A gunman in Perm kills 8, then shot by police. Sorry no link yet, I got the story from Telegram.

The asshole,
    Before,
    IMG_20210920_174941_192.jpg

After,
    IMG_20210920_174930_659.jpg
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

from RBC, apparently the scumbag was -full of hate- got a hunting rifle legally... he was NOT shot dead by the police, what shame, such bad shooters, and is being treated for his injuries in a hospital... it was reported first that the scumbag was killed. it was later refuted. that was yesterday Monday, when i checked RBC..https://www.rbc.ru/society/20/09/202...?from=column_1 ( THIS article is from today Tuesday, with yesterdays sate on top)

and this is from the Moscow Times. https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...hooting-a75083
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

When will Russia realize that gun violence is not the answer?

Guns in Russia should be banned!

The people want change!

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    When will Russia realize that gun violence is not the answer?

Guns in Russia should be banned!

The people want change!
    It's not good to drink vodka in the morning.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (21-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    from RBC, apparently the scumbag was -full of hate- got a hunting rifle legally... he was NOT shot dead by the police, what shame, such bad shooters, and is being treated for his injuries in a hospital... it was reported first that the scumbag was killed. it was later refuted. that was yesterday Monday, when i checked RBC..https://www.rbc.ru/society/20/09/202...?from=column_1 ( THIS article is from today Tuesday, with yesterdays sate on top)

and this is from the Moscow Times. https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...hooting-a75083
    Yes he got it legally and only for the purpose of killing people at the university. It was a dream of his he said. Now they say that only 6 people died while 28 were injured and still in hospital. I'm glad they didn't kill him, let him rot in prison. I'm guessing he won't be the most popular guy there.

I didn't think you could buy a pump action shot gun in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    It's not good to drink vodka in the morning.
    Guns kill people and should be banned.

When will the people of Russia say no more???????

Guns kill people and should be banned.

When will the people of Russia say no more???????
    I thought you were joking. Many types of guns are banned but there is hunting and in some places in Russia people use them to get food so.

I thought you were joking. Many types of guns are banned but there is hunting and in some places in Russia people use them to get food so.
    Guns kill people.

Its 2021. They can buy food in stores.

Yes he got it legally and only for the purpose of killing people at the university. It was a dream of his he said. Now they say that only 6 people died while 28 were injured and still in hospital. I'm glad they didn't kill him, let him rot in prison. I'm guessing he won't be the most popular guy there.
    lets just hope he will not get a shyster lawyer, plead temporary insanity. cry that as a kid he was beaten bz his drunk father. his mother was a prostitute. his sister was a stripper. and all this cave him bad dreams in his traumatic youth years. and get off -lightly-... -Chita - will be to good for him!
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Guns kill people.

Its 2021. They can buy food in stores.
    You have obviously not been out East. People still herd raindeer and live off the land. This is not America where you need a gun to protect yourself.

lets just hope he will not get a shyster lawyer, plead temporary insanity. cry that as a kid he was beaten bz his drunk father. his mother was a prostitute. his sister was a stripper. and all this cave him bad dreams in his traumatic youth years. and get off -lightly-... -Chita - will be to good for him!
    He's a sociopath, he hates people. Laws in Russia are different, he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

You have obviously not been out East. People still herd raindeer and live off the land. This is not America where you need a gun to protect yourself.
    Ive been all over. Prob you mean north. Lol. But thanks for the geography lesson.

What? No outrage? I figured you would be out protesting already.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast