littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Daniel Craig says goodbye to 007...

Daniel Craig says goodbye to 007...

https://www.oe24.at/video/entertainm...crew/492236140 ( english language original clip)
    wonder who will be next? a -Jane Bondi-? After all in this -political correct madness - it might be?- my name is Bondi,Jane Bondi-, does though sound half as interesting as the original...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post
    https://www.oe24.at/video/entertainm...crew/492236140 ( english language original clip)
    wonder who will be next? a -Jane Bondi-? After all in this -political correct madness - it might be?- my name is Bondi,Jane Bondi-, does though sound half as interesting as the original...
    May be a one legged gay black man with a stutter who does not drink alcohol, nor eat meat who also happens to be a pacifist?
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TolkoRaz For This Useful Post:

Benedikt (19-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by TolkoRaz View Post
    May be a one legged gay black man with a stutter who does not drink alcohol, nor eat meat who also happens to be a pacifist?
    and what about all the nice Bond - girls-? I mean, Ursula Andress walking out from the water like a goddess. as -Honey Rider-https://ru.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJQ5twJUdhyTwApEzLxgt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj?p=wiki+ursula+andress&fr=crmas#id=81&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fjamesbond%2Fimages%2F5%2F55%2FHoney_Ryder_(Ursula_Andress)_-_Profile.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20130601205359&action=click

and what about all the nice Bond - girls-? I mean, Ursula Andress walking out from the water like a goddess. as -Honey Rider-https://ru.images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=AwrJQ5twJUdhyTwApEzLxgt.;_ylu=Y29sbwNpcjIEcG9zAzEEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Nj?p=wiki+ursula+andress&fr=crmas#id=81&iurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fjamesbond%2Fimages%2F5%2F55%2FHoney_Ryder_(Ursula_Andress)_-_Profile.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20130601205359&action=click
    We have seen diversity over recent years with black girls and Asians, but no Lesbians (yet)!
    Если враг в пределах досягаемости, то и вы тоже!

We have seen diversity over recent years with black girls and Asians, but no Lesbians (yet)!
    and no AC/DC.shows how old i am? or how modern? because for all that where -they - think it need new words and letters, we called -them- back than already AC/DC...

May be a ... black man
    Right!

I thought it was going to be a black chick?

Anyways, Bond is played out. At one time he was cool and sophisticated. But now, there are so many bond type heros that its cliche.

One time, I was snowed in and there was a Bond marathon. At first, we watched with great excitement. But after the third one, I realized that they were all the same. Pretty dumb. At least the newer ones somewhat build on each other and they tell a more complete story. So, hopefully the arc will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Right!

I thought it was going to be a black chick?

Anyways, Bond is played out. At one time he was cool and sophisticated. But now, there are so many bond type heros that its cliche.

One time, I was snowed in and there was a Bond marathon. At first, we watched with great excitement. But after the third one, I realized that they were all the same. Pretty dumb. At least the newer ones somewhat build on each other and they tell a more complete story. So, hopefully the arc will continue.
    i think a lot depended on the leading role. and Sean Connery will be for me at least, THE James Bond, forever..

i think a lot depended on the leading role. and Sean Connery will be for me at least, THE James Bond, forever..
    oh sure. he was cool and sophisticated and had a cool accent.

then there some others, but daniel craig has all that, minus the very dashing good looks sean connery had, and he is not afraid to get dirty. but, bond is dumb.

who will he fight against. the west is the bad guy now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (29-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    oh sure. he was cool and sophisticated and had a cool accent.

then there some others, but daniel craig has all that, minus the very dashing good looks sean connery had, and he is not afraid to get dirty. but, bond is dumb.

who will he fight against. the west is the bad guy now.

and the -west - fighting the -west-? whom? Bill Gates? maybe someone want to steal Musks Rockets and for for free into space? or take a Laser gun there and kill POTUS?