littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: no go for Sputnik V. Once more, the WHO shows what they are...

no go for Sputnik V. Once more, the WHO shows what they are...

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/...reaches-a75058

but not one word WHAT they thought was missing or wrong or not up to THEIR standards...
    though they admitted there is nothing wrong with the vaccine, but -cross contamination -could occur during what? when? why? no word on that...
    There is no greater treasure then pleasure....

yea, i doubt it will be accepted in the west simply because its a douchebag power move.

if you look at the language coming out of the us and directed towards it domestic population, its mindblowing-

taliban not being compliant with us withdrawl requirements, etc.....

(compliant? with whom? the us? after the us just lost a war to the taliban? and now the taliban is not being "compliant"? ) lol, why should they? they just won? and the winner dictates terms......

3. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (16-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    yea, i doubt it will be accepted in the west simply because its a douchebag power move.

if you look at the language coming out of the us and directed towards it domestic population, its mindblowing-

taliban not being compliant with us withdrawl requirements, etc.....

(compliant? with whom? the us? after the us just lost a war to the taliban? and now the taliban is not being "compliant"? ) lol, why should they? they just won? and the winner dictates terms......
    My bet is that they eventually approve it. Let's see.

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post

suppose in the end they will have no choice but to approve it. but will the -world - than still need the vaccines for vaccinations? Covid as a virus is going to stay with us. and one will need the yearly shot like the flu shot or the jabs against tick bites.( which both of them i dont bother to get...) maybe the Instituter should concentrate to develop a -throat spray - against covid? the illness begins at the mucous membranes at the back of the throat. and from there it enters the bloodstream and the lungs. maybe a spry applied to the back of the throat will gill the virus before it can enter the bloodstream`better and easier to administer than the vaccinations. a spray can be used at home. and done easily from there? many questions about a spray obvious still have to be answered, but i think in the end it will be like that...
    or should or would one pop a few of those horse deworming pills every year?

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

suppose in the end they will have no choice but to approve it. but will the -world - than still need the vaccines for vaccinations? Covid as a virus is going to stay with us. and one will need the yearly shot like the flu shot or the jabs against tick bites.( which both of them i dont bother to get...) maybe the Instituter should concentrate to develop a -throat spray - against covid? the illness begins at the mucous membranes at the back of the throat. and from there it enters the bloodstream and the lungs. maybe a spry applied to the back of the throat will gill the virus before it can enter the bloodstream`better and easier to administer than the vaccinations. a spray can be used at home. and done easily from there? many questions about a spray obvious still have to be answered, but i think in the end it will be like that...
    If people use Ivermectin the COVID19 will end. That's why the US government is so against it. They need the virus to control people.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by Benedikt View Post

It will get approved to allow people to travel to Europe. That is my guess. The Europeans need all the tourists they can bring in. By then, a new vaccine might be needed and I also predict it will emerge, made in Russia. Getting it approved will be be faster, with the Russians having learned how to get WHO approval done. The ability for Russians to travel to Europe might increase the vaccination rate, but let's see. Vaccine skepticism here is also very high. This is not something I personally want. We have a small cabin rental business in the countryside and have benefited from the travel restrictions outside the country. A blessing in disguise if the tourism industry here takes off, something that is happening, with people less able to travel outside the country. Perhaps, if Sputnik V is not accepted, it won't be a bad thing.

Vaccines work if enough people take them. Such diseases such as diphtheria, bacterial influenza, measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus have largely been eradicated because high percentages of the populations around the world took the vaccines to prevent these disease, many of which were mandated.

But now, a large percentage of the world refuses to be vaccinated against COVID and even more of them can't get the vaccines, even though they very much want them. I predict this picture won't change. In these circumstances, I can't see how any vaccine program will succeed globally. In pockets, perhaps, but globally, no way.

COVID is much like the flu in the way that it mutates, calling for booster shots and new vaccines. If a vaccine is not accepted by the anti-vaxxers or is not widely available around the world, how could a booster shot program succeed? I think it won't. That means we will have to simply live with wave after wave of COVID variants. Let's see when it dissipates. Those who can afford to take the vaccine, or decide to take it, will be better protected against dying by COVID. The rest will have a higher chance to dying. And so, they will die. It will be a form of population control. The world will adapt because it has to. Simple as that.

As for intervectim, if people are going to take it, they will. More power to them. It's their choice. Let's see the outcome.

My point here is to try and predict the future. Here is my call. I will travel, although probably less in the future due to all the confusion surrounding where it is possible to go. Fine with me. I travelled a great deal before COVID and don't mind traveling less. I've switched my own work to on line for this reason and have been having some success. My entirely family has had the jab. Still, I'm cautious in Moscow. I go to restaurants but not often and stick to off hours when they are mostly empty. I don't plan to go to any trade shows because I don't believe Sputnik V protects me as well from Delta as it did from the first COVID variant. I think the infection and death rate from COVID is higher in Russia than is being officially reported and there will be an upswing in new infections this year here in Russia. In 2022, I predict a new COVID version will emerge in Russia. This is only the beginning.

I'm trying to help my own daughters navigate this new COVID world. Both have been vaccinated and came down with COVID in early 2020. One is doing GIS mapping, working remotely, in an industry that is growing. She's on the right path in this new growing, IT industry, a good place to be in the future. The other daughter is doing events and restaurant set up for some wealthy Russians in London. She's following the money and in the future, I predict it will be more concentrated but people will want to be entertained at events in person, in new ways that protect them. Many such events will be costly, as COVID continues to cause havoc with new variants and vaccination rates not being able to keep up. I think she is also on the right path, concentrating on those wealthy vaccinated pockets.

These are hard choices but when daughters are involved, I'm only thinking about their futures. Follow the money because it will become every more concentrated than before. You have to make a call, after all.

What is your prediction, about the future COVID world?
    Last edited by xt-tsi; 16-09-2021 at 21:42.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xt-tsi For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (16-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by xt-tsi View Post
    Yea, eventually. After most peeps are vaxxed with Pfizer. So prob a year or two down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    If people use Ivermectin the COVID19 will end. That's why the US government is so against it. They need the virus to control people.
    to control people? maybe their own? but why than Covid in Russia or China? population reduction? fewer Russians and Chinese will -help- the USA? India? is not neccessary an enemy of the USA?