littleangels        English Nanny

Thread: Dr. Malone, inventor of Covid vaxx.

Dr. Malone, inventor of Covid vaxx.

This is the most important video if our time.

If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (15-09-2021)

I usually wouldnt stop and take an hour to watch videos, but after i clicked on this one the time flew by.

Usually Jimmy is Jimmy, but this show is amazing. Not one minute was wasted. Nearly every question that this expat.form has had or discussed regarding covid was brought up here and answered.

I wish the world would watch this and people would wake up.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (15-09-2021)

Yeah me too, I thought I would just watch the first 15 minutes and the rest later because it was late night when I found it. I ended up watching the whole thing.
    If you trust the government you obviously failed history class. " George Carlin"

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    I usually wouldnt stop and take an hour to watch videos, but after i clicked on this one the time flew by.

Usually Jimmy is Jimmy, but this show is amazing. Not one minute was wasted. Nearly every question that this expat.form has had or discussed regarding covid was brought up here and answered.

I wish the world would watch this and people would wake up.
    It's because Jimmy didn't talk much and only added a little facts and let the good Dr. go with it. I'm sure this video would make some sheep's heads explode.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (15-09-2021)

Not many comments on this, does it scare you?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Wally For This Useful Post:

americaninmoscow (16-09-2021)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Not many comments on this, does it scare you?
    Well, some posters here are pro-lockdown so, it doesnt surprise me they are antifreedom. As Long as you scream the loudest, it appears as if everyone is with you.

Quote Originally Posted by americaninmoscow View Post
    Well, some posters here are pro-lockdown so, it doesnt surprise me they are antifreedom. As Long as you scream the loudest, it appears as if everyone is with you.
    Yes they would have to admit they were wrong and the government is corrupt and evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Wally View Post
    Yes they would have to admit they were wrong and the government is corrupt and evil.
    Well, those are two statements that are mutually exclusive.

Im surprised this hasnt been posted here, but its prob not in expats....uh, demographic.....

anyways, Nicki Minaj tweets that her cousin had problems with the vax and to think for yourself about the vax and boom! instant shitstorm. its going on now, and apparently she is doubling down. The white house has called "to educate" her and more! Twitter has blocked her and others have started the whole horse de-wormer shiat again. She even had the minister of trinidad and tabago post a tweet that said that her story was made up and her cousin was fine.....lol, how does he know? anyways....

now her fans are protesting the cdc in atlanta!

and the blacks in nyc are starting to protest as well, since this vax passport has essentially created segregation!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to americaninmoscow For This Useful Post:

Uncle Wally (17-09-2021)